Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vesty

Chatty Member
Just reported the vlog as n boy has a bag over his head it may have holes in it but FFS there viewers are kids and vulnerable people

• Heart
Reactions: 43

yuza

Chatty Member
Lazy’s comment on a mum group I’m in, I’m regards to a concerned mum wanting advice on her child being bullied (I won’t share the post for the families privacy). 1. Not an ounce of sympathy, just pure me me me. 2. The mistakes in this sentence, about homeschooling her children 🤣🤣 ironic. 3. No, Sarah. High school did NOT destroy your kids for life, your own husband did that by being a n-once. Your children didn’t get to experience high school because you had to take them out due to their father talking to underage girls. How are you not embarrassed?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
It’s grim. We have found it comes in handy occasionally though, as an effective remedy for runny poops.

eta - I mean for the dog.
I’ve got one in the cupboard for emergencies but I find sainsbury or Tesco own brand is more than adequate for Moll. It costs about £20 a month to feed her not counting treats so the set for lifers shouldn’t have an issue.
by the way, this is the new addition to the family, little Midge, arriving mid November 🥰

Attachments

• Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread.

Just reposting from the previous thread as Ithink it's an important discussion

I go out of my way to avoid buying buy from any business who sends to influencers. It frustrates me beyond words. Imagine how helpful those nappies would have been to a random struggling mum. A new parent who wants to try reusables but might not be able to afford it. I understand why businesses send to more well known people, but those who are set for life like the Inghams don't need the items they just want them to brag. I bet the nappies will be tossed into the garage of doom never to be seen again. So bloody wasteful when you think of how many others could have benefited. 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

OliviaPope

Why buy that hair curler thingy, why not just use the dyson Esme got for her birthday
Where is the dyson!

Esme vlogged her organisation of her hair stuff on her channel but the air wrap was nowhere to be seen!! Surely it would be pride of place on her shelf not a cheap curl wand, hair straighteners and Shein rollers in a bag. I think it has been returned!

42EDC1E4-2AF7-4AD7-ACFC-F6DE2D70569E.png

Attachments

• Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
Thumbnail gives chavs being evicted from their house vibes.

SURPRISING MY WIFE - NEW DOG FOR HALLOWEEN!!

• Creepstopher starting the vlog seems quite apt for a Halloween vlog. Our little princess’s dream Halloween is a Michael Myers marathon whilst eating rainbow drops and Doritos. The originals are soft 18s.
• Jace is a real brat and Lazy is ruining him every time fails to give him proper discipline. Mila clearly hates him poking at her but Mother of the Year is too thick to notice.
• Lazy seemed to be rocking that climbing frame a little too aggressively.
• Lazy you should totally apply for Celebrity Masterchef, you’d definitely win.
• Jace said he wanted to be a ghost yesterday but of course Lazy has to run with the red eyed spider idea. The camera clearly cuts because he said “ghost” and that isn’t the answer Lazy wanted.
• Isabelle is very brave. I absolutely would not be trusting Esme to dye my hair - gloves or no gloves. The thought of her going to the loo and not washing her hands after makes me feel ill.
• The Ingham camera is magic; makes Isabelle’s hair look the same after being dyed, makes teeny tiny babies look massive and babies that are supposedly right next to them on the beach whilst they go for a swim look miles away. Oh and it makes Jace the cutest little boy you ever did see.
• Lazy, nobody needs to be told not to copy Creepstopher. Anyone who does is a total idiot. His costume makes him look like an American convict with a hood over their head as they’re being taken into court.
• No way that dog walked into the house. More like they desperately needed some vlog content so snatched it off the street and took it home. I have to say it was in a much better state than Prinny though and clearly loved. I wish Lazy had told Jace to shut up and stop screeching and scaring the poor thing.
• It was nice to see Isla getting some attention during the treasure hunt. The activity was aimed at 5 year olds as well so perfect for her.
• Inghams are off on holiday tomorrow.

End of Vlog

Youtube challenges you, Inghams!!
1667433527393.png

You're meant to dress up for Halloween; the Inghams look their usual grubby selves.
1667433844228.png

1667433433416.png
1667433439888.png
1667433580620.png
1667433676370.png

Sort your son out Lazy!! Mila does NOT like her ears being pulled about.
1667433983484.png
1667433953772.png

• Heart
  • Angry

Klh1977

Isla was trained to cry on cue whenever a camera was pointed in her face regardless of what she's doing. I remember when they went to New York...the girls were "surprised" at the airport as usual. Isla screamed and cried as she was trained to do. But then Sarah Ingham (wife of Chris ingham) said do you know where that is Isla? She replied "no" and immediately stopped crying and jumping. That was I realised just how fake it all was

• Heart

becca7721

VIP Member
“Don’t be afraid to live”

Good life advice there from a ‘man’ whose social media isn’t in his name and spends his life in hiding from everyone due to the very high chance of being belted in public, you’re more than afraid, Chris, you’re terrified. With good reason.

‘Living’ is NOT constantly running away in your dangerous van; or on gifted ‘holidays’. Living i a fantasy world. Worse, dragging your children into your delusions. Nor is it constantly on the beg for freebies. Any freebies.

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
She can’t spell the word “each” either.

Ffs get these kids back to school.
Sarah has said in the past that she suspects Esme has dyslexia. I have no idea why Sarah and Chris are failing her to this extent. LEA should be on this, they are failing her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Chatty Member
They cannot really, truly, hand on heart, believe that while they're wandering around the woods collecting leaves to paint because 'mum guilt', that the out of education 'gap year' 17-year-old, the 13-year-old who doesn't like school and the primary school kid are educating themselves at home with absolutely no supervision. Believe that, you'll believe anything.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Couple of minutes in, Jace has barged in front of Mila to use the climbing frame - Mila who was playing quite happily has then gone to pull his top (learned behaviour there) & the poor girl gets told off! Sarah - why, when Jace attacks her on what appears to be a daily basis from the vlogs, does he not get the same telling off? Nasty bitch of a mother - he goes to grab her more than once afterwards but nothing said. Could not portray your favouritism more than you just have in that small clip there

• Angry
  • Heart

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Why does she never do an activity with Isla?
Take her to a museum, a library, a club, planetarium, workshop, book club - not shopping. This child is going to lose her last brain cells in this family

• Sad
  • Heart

Orange lilly

Chatty Member
I hope Mila grows up to hate dolls and love everything stereotypically aimed at boys.

Speaking of, how long do we give it until they persuade Jace to be a girl. I’d say copying the SJ’s, but Edie has been a girl her whole life, no doubt about it - there’s no signs of Jace even being interested in girl things, but it wouldn’t surprise me for them to push it onto him. “Do you want to be like your sisters Jace?” “Do you like your long hair Jace?” “Do you want a girls name Jace?”.
Just putting it out there and may be taken as controversial in this day and age! My son took his sister's dolly everywhere with him. My daughter wasn't one bit interested in her dolls. Son is excellent paediatric doctor and most importantly excellent father. Daughter chose not to have children and is excellent vet and devoted to animals of all kind. It's nothing to do with gender but everything to do with being kind human being. I could've let my sons hair grow long and curly it still wouldn't have made him a girl! And likewise with my daughter I could've cut her hair short and dressed her like a boy just because she wasn't interested in dollies didn't make her a boy! Those fuckwits just like to be controversial and destroy their kids lives in process

Attachments

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
Sarah always said Jace was still in a cot because she needs her sleep and doesn't want him to disturb her by going in their room at night. However, Jace is nearly 4. If he was a child who did normal things like every other nearly 4 year old, he would be at nursery where they would be preparing him to start school. It's not cute or sweet or adorable that he's still in a cot, it's bloody sad and more to the point, it's pure laziness. Sarah also used to think it cute that Isla used to climb in the cot and fall asleep with him. Considering at nearly 4 and 10 they shouldn't be in a cot, I'm surprised their combined weight didn't break it, and when I say that, I'm not being cruel about the kids weight, what I mean is cots are designed for babies not children.

• Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Did anyone also catch her cunty ass comment about turn off 'if your one of those people that get annoyed when I spend my own money' your pimping your kids out money?! What goes up must go down Sarah, don't get too comfy, or piss too many people off 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

rainbow20

5 minutes into the new Sarah says and its all about toys she likes to play with 🤦🏼‍♀️ so just incase anyone ever was under the illusion the big piles of presents were about her children, they are all for her. She's buying them for that little girl in her that she thinks deserved all that. She has just said she finds playing with cars boring and playing with a post office set will be much more fun for her...

• Haha
  • Wow