Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby2233

VIP Member
I think she does activities with Jace as he is at her educational level she doesn’t wanna touch the other kids for fear of looking illiterate.
Jace is pre school he really doesn’t need an education at this point it it’s the older kids that need activities that are age appropriate.
She only does activities with Jace for content, when off camera I can almost 100% guarantee that that kid is wandering that house doing his own thing, eating crap & watching tv. She’s called Lazy for a reason.

Reactions: 47

mags

VIP Member
How many nappies does Mila really need! Sarah is getting beyond obsessed buying them!
I did a Google Lens image search using one of your screenshots of Chris. Through my eyes Chris looks like a long-lost member of the Dingle clan (more Sam than Cain), trying to shift dodgy goods from the back of a van.....

....but this is how Google sees Chris.....

Screenshot_20221026-225442_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20221026-225509_Google.jpg

A COMEDY DONKEY!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Scrotsandall

Chris describing a film rating '18' as a "soft 18" made me shudder, does he base his moral compass on how 'teen' a 'teen' is, is a 15 year old a 'soft 16' etc...?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

slmapg

VIP Member
Please discipline your BOY, he’s becoming more and more of a brat, and will be hated! It takes a lot for me to speak badly of a child but I for one can’t stand the kid.

• Sad

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
So the soft play has been moved to golden boy's room because apparently he's the only one they plays with it (in reality, it's the wrong colour for lazy's new playroom) so yet another thing that Mila is missing out on. Sarah even described her as the "climbiest baby ever" 🙄
Plus Jace is getting more of his Christmas presents early, because he won't understand a box of wood on Christmas day, even if lazy explained that it was a supermarket (bit strange, I would have thought most nearly 4 year old would understand that) but surely the normal thing to do, is build presents like that on Christmas eve, so it's not just a box of wood?

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
So they've bought a new, bigger craft table. Because the one they have, was getting a bit small for Jace. They're going to "donate" the smaller one. Once again, poor Mila has been forgotten about. The smaller table would have been perfect for her in the next few months, but need to keep Jace happy, it is the Jace show after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Even with air holes.. the plastic bag over the head is an absolutely ridiculous thing to not only do in front of your kids ( mainly Jason), but post of line for 1000s to see.

Web30

VIP Member
Sarahs reels just got to me, seems thier was no trick or treating just a "treasure hunt" round the house for sweets.
After taking my daugther out tonight and seeing so many kids and familys out its awful to see those kids missing out on something so simple and fun!

• Sad

Chatty Member
If your kid is screaming and crying over a water bottle, she needs help and/or a hobby. Unless it's a Fit Ltd. water bottle, of course. Then it's totally understandable.

Did Chris go with them to collect leaves? I might watch if there's a chance that he'll be picking up dog shit again. 😂
He's there. Not picking up leaves though. Too busy waffling about winnie woos in the woods in his Christine voice.

• Haha

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
I'm really sorry guys I'm so far behind its unreal.
However... My children both 14 went in a school trip to Alton towers a couple of weeks ago. They was ment to go in July but we had that heat wave so that's why most school got postponed till now .... They walked around with friends as that's what teens do 🙄 they said they seen family vloggers acting like tits for a camera... I never thought much if it because I didn't think they would go back there but I've just come to that part of the last thread so I showed my children and it was them 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Lazy’s comment on a mum group I’m in, I’m regards to a concerned mum wanting advice on her child being bullied (I won’t share the post for the families privacy). 1. Not an ounce of sympathy, just pure me me me. 2. The mistakes in this sentence, about homeschooling her children 🤣🤣 ironic. 3. No, Sarah. High school did NOT destroy your kids for life, your own husband did that by being a n-once. Your children didn’t get to experience high school because you had to take them out due to their father talking to underage girls. How are you not embarrassed?
Sarah Ingham as a victim of bullying? That’s a good one.
4B60B27B-E6A7-410B-B6F3-932B27F7E7A2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Hi all not a new member, had to change my username. Not posted for a while, but still been lurking. Same old crap with these two morons - buying crap, moaning about everywhere they go, giving useless advice, still looking rancid and still neglecting their poor dog. That pic of prinny looks so sad, I had my boy put to sleep on Fri and am struggling massively with missing him and guilt but these pair just palm her off for weeks on end and couldn't give a damn. Just needed to vent and I know alot of you are dog lovers. Think the only time I've really laughed this week is at some of the brilliant comments and the reply from the demented fan about bins up her back passage!

• Heart
  • Sad

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Eurgh that ‘baby talk’ Chris was doing the woods made me wanna puke. ‘You sawd da Winnie woo in da woods dahling’ YUCK

Herpes for all the family tonight too, lovely

• Sick
  • Haha

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Let's test Sarah's theory that they have a healthy diet. Here is the food they ate in the last seven vlogs:

FIRST SHOE FITTING & A SPECIAL SURPRISE PRESENT OPENING!
Sarah - TGI Fridays sesame chicken with fries and side salad
Mila - Baked beans, sweet potato fries, chicken burger
Jace - Lollypop

WE GOT A NEW PET & IT DIED THE SAME DAY..
Isla - Lollypop
Family meal - Spaghetti bolognese I think
Not forgetting the bowls of sweets that are now dotted around the house for Halloween.

SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A HALLOWEEN DAY OUT!
Mila - bottle of orange squash
Chris - coffee, Milkybar Festive Friends
Sarah - coffee
Family meal - Toby Carvery
Snacks in front of movie - 2x share bag of magic stars, 2x share bag of malteasers, 2x share bag of m&ms, share bag of milkybar buttons, bag of jelly babies, big plate of crisps, small bag of monster munch

SCAREFEST ALTON TOWERS WEEKEND DAY 1! (RAW VLOG)
Jace - Original pringles, pizza
Isla - Buffet meal of coleslaw, salad and nachos.
Mila - Pasta
Sarah - Pizza and pasta at the buffet lunch
During the lunch buffet they all had glasses of diet coke.
Jace and Isla were given around 10 little bags of haribo each during the trick or treat experience.

MUM CANNOT FIND OUT WE DID THIS! SCAREFEST ALTON TOWERS HALLOWEEN DAY 2!
Jace - Skips for breakfast, drumstick lolly, cheese sandwich and apple fruit bag, sweets whilst Chris and Sarah moaned about the parent switch, doughnut
Mila - Skips for breakfast, ham sandwich and apple fruit bag
Isabelle - Nerds
Chris - chicken tikka wrap with chili sauce
2x portions of chips with mayo and ketchup for Isabelle, Chris, Esme and Isla to share. 20 doughnuts to share.
2x refillable coffee cup and 1 refillable fizzy drink flask (refilled 4/5times).

EARLY HALLOWEEN MAKEOVER LOOK!! (& COSTUME TRY ON!)
Jace - 4 day old lime jelly
Isla - 4 day old lime jelly
Salmon for dinner

BUYING MY SISTER AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!
Ikea meatballs with mash and veg for Chris, Jace and Isla as they'd ran out of chips. There was way more mash on the kids' plates than there should've been.
Conclusive proof that we don’t see what they eat. You’ve clearly imagined all that, you hater/troll/foo.

• Haha

Pearla

I hope those who have paid £20 for a message are happy watching the little ones getting all these new toys weeks before Christmas when so many people are struggling to buy for their bairns.
Her spending is ridiculous how about getting the kids donating some of the hundreds of unplayed with toys and dolls to those less fortunate, think of the content that would give you and the praise for being so so kind if they haven’t already sold them on already, same with clothes never seen kids get so many and many are never seen again I find this spending by influencers obscene given the current cost of living crisis hauls of absolute tat whilst people are living on instant noodles and toast I have just given a young lass some groceries as her partner has been sanctioned for missing his appointment at job centre he was at the hospital with eldest child because little one had chicken pox and would only settle for mam believe me there is a desperate need I know this family they are good parents but they met in a care home neither have any family, I had to leave the bag on her doorstep because she would have point blank refused it from me her partner was working up until a couple of months ago they ended his contract and put him on a new one with no hours guaranteed he couldn’t do that no one can work zero hour contacts when they have bairns to feed and rent to pay, this country is failing when there’s so little sympathy for families on benefits and the sanctions are cruel and immoral sorry for the rant been a day trying to help another family apply for Universal credit and trying to explain it will take 4/6 weeks to get any payment it’s depressing but I try to help and it does at times get me down.

• Heart
  • Sad

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
„No smacking, thug!“
Meanwhile jace is a kind boy for only pulling mila’s ear instead of breaking her neck.

it makes me so angry.

Also poor isla developed a habit of just eating everything that’s in front of her, even if it’s raw onion.

same with the jelly activity, she started eating it before Sarah even explained it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43