Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Mac.

Thank you for the new thread.

Just reposting from the previous thread as Ithink it's an important discussion

I go out of my way to avoid buying buy from any business who sends to influencers. It frustrates me beyond words. Imagine how helpful those nappies would have been to a random struggling mum. A new parent who wants to try reusables but might not be able to afford it. I understand why businesses send to more well known people, but those who are set for life like the Inghams don't need the items they just want them to brag. I bet the nappies will be tossed into the garage of doom never to be seen again. So bloody wasteful when you think of how many others could have benefited. 😞
Hi everyone. I’ve been missing for a few months now, just trying to get my mental health under control and having marriage issues to go along with it. Luckily we are coming out the other side, better off and happier than ever.
Just wanted to say my daughter just wrote an assignment for her university media paper about this exact topic ( businesses using influences and influences in general not being eco friendly and wasteful. ) She got 89% which was the top mark.
I like to think I influenced her to think like this!!! So tattle can also take a bow. No credit to the Ingham’s though.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
‘You can’t be fickle. You love your baby no matter what. Even if a better one comes along’
Maybe you should look at your middle child and take your own advice, Sarah.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I know it was mentioned on the previous thread and I haven't been able to comment until now

Chris unfollowing the Insta account happened around the same time as the delete button was being pressed on the breast feeding video.

I mentioned on here very late on Monday night about him following that account - over a year ago I mentioned on here about him following an account that had links to their 'Only Fans' account and within 2 days he unfollowed.

This person he started to follow (over the weekend) is still following him and he doesn't need to follow her to see what she's posting!!

Big Saz, keep believing your husband loves and fancies you - keep getting your much needed adoration from buying crap from bargain shops.

WE ALL KNOW WHEN YOUR HUSBAND IS STROKING YOU HAIR AND BEING LOVING TO YOU, HE IS GETTING HIS KICKS ELSEWHERE.

• Haha
  • Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Over £300 worth of airup kit there - my daughter has one, I refuse to buy anymore pods for it now. Expensive for what they are anyway but it’s her money to spend on what she wants and she chooses those - I’m going to email them because airup bottles are very popular with pre-teens/teens & that’s not the sort of family you want promoting these products when the father is a known groomer in the UK. I expect there are going to see plenty of promoted items between now and Xmas because they’ve clearly been on the scrounge 😡

• Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
i-have-a-pinterest-account-im-an-interior-designer.jpg

1645051109318.png

1647457071930.png

Screenshot_20221029-091735_Instagram~2.jpg

Rosabelle Manor is a reflection of the chaos that must reign in Lazy's brain.

The 70's vomited all over Mila’s room, which is basically a storage room with shit loads of wicker baskets and 'Mila' trinkets begged off small businesses.

A landing/reading nook that doesn't flow with any of the decor.
Bedazzled vagina tables, pampas grass and mismatched sofas too small for the space.

Have never seen a family creating such a hotchpotch in a huge space, only to vacate it for most of the year. It's very odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Funny how there’s no guilt about Isla, Isabelle, and Esme not getting an education. There’s no guilt about Mila being in a car seat when she should have been in a harness so she didn’t need surgery on her hips. There‘s no guilt about Mila being perched on a wooden box for months on end. No guilt about Prinny being neglected. No guilt about all the children being filthy, unkempt and feral. No guilt about none of them having a decent diet. No guilt about them not going to the dentist. No guilt about Jace’s eyes being looked after.

There‘s no guilt about anything that matters. No guilt at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Midazmi

Am I missing something. Isla hysterically crying over an advertised water bottle????? What have they done to that poor kid?????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Otterwise

VIP Member
Jace (and Mila) get the expensive Montessori based subscriptions and Esme and Isla are left to copy off Oak Academy and BBC bitesize. Chris, who actually persuaded her and the children to home educate, doesn't give two shits about facilitating a math or science lesson. I'm sure Esme and Isla would be thrilled to have their dad get stuck in with one on one lessons in his supposedly A* subjects.
How is a child meant to thrive in such a boring, uninspiring learning environment?

Then he had the cheek to moan that 'nightshift' is starting because he has to edit for the next day.
Oh piss off you whiny asshole.
You live a life of considerable luxury and freedom compared to most (who work ungodly hours and in poor conditions) to pay the bills. Editing is your actual job, so no one feels sorry for you earning good money, working from the comfort of your own home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

lucylab

What a seriously beautiful family ! 😆 not to mention ‘ sweeeeeet clevaaaaa boi ‘ 🤫😐

They really do think they are something they are not ( like human ) 😆

EDIT TO SAY : never seen lazy and creepy look so good though ! Has to be said ! 😏
OMG.. What middle aged Father of 5 throws out gang signs in a family Halloween photo? Fricking embarrassment.

• Haha
Esme talking about some random she met online “and she got to meet me which was really cool”
jesus, she’s in for a mighty fall one day

• Wow
  • Haha

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
I use to watch this family and stark contrast between the ones i watched around 4 years ago and now is unbelievable. I watched them as im from a simular area i live on the outskirts of the leeds area and im a emergency medicine consultant with twins under 2.

In terms of the children being home-schooled i have no issue with home-schooling however thats not happening her and its blatantly obvious its not. Sarah i know you read here and sometimes need content ideas. You seem to like redecorating your house but your visions arent working theres too many different styles your trying to implement.

Your kitchen if it was my kitchen. I would sell those silver velvet sofas and if i couldnt afford a new sofa i would move across the black corner one and put it with the tv/media wall. I would then try and sell that kitchen/dining table and purchase a new wooden style one and have it longways matching the way of the bifold doors (opposite to way they have it now. and redo that particular area too. In the space near thhe bifold doors in that corner i would get 2 built desks making it one large corner desk with some draws up against the wall with 2 comfy computer chairs. then i would make this Esme and Islas study space. I would then clean out each of my kitchen cuboards and sort everything i want and didnt want and then do a full refresh shop filling the fridge freezer and cuboards up and invest in some cook books to make healthy nutrious meals for my family especially with being at home all day.

In the living room i would probly purchase a wooden beam to go above the fire place and i would get a tv unit that fit the style i want. i would also
have two chair on the opposite side of the room that matched my sofa and them with a little table intween. i would probably also have some form of book case in the living room and some actual wall decor up. Make it an acutal home.

The landing and stars those vagina tables would be gone and the boot room would be sorted making it a more welcoming space.

I kind of like where shes going with the playroom. maybe invest in some actual board games.

In terms of upstairs the landing up there i would actually make it into a reading nook probably put bookcases there and actually fill them with books so the kids can choose books from there kind of like a little library section. and put those 2 chairs (if i had to) against one of the walls so kids can actually sit and read.

Finish the damn wardrobe room sort through all clothes and get rid of those that are ruined and wash and donate the ones that dont fit and are still in good condition.

Get jace a damn bed and if you dont want him out of his room put a saftey gate on his door but make sure theres nothing he can hurt him self with in his room. but for god sake get him a bed.

Milas room just reuse jaces cot and get it damn finished.

For the older girls sort there rooms probably islas make it more age appropriate with maybe even give her a double bed like esme and isla have and make it somewhere peaceful and relaxing for her.

Also heres a vlog lots will be interested in sort your garage out. Get rid of things you dont want or need anymore, whether is by bin, donate or reuse. weve all got a clutter place whether it be garge, draw cuboard ect. just sort it out.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In terms of educating your children at home. Having made the space in the kitchen for isla and esme id purchase 2 laptops, all new stationary and learning equipment. Id purchase CGP work books and guides alongside ks3/gcse level text books in the subjects esme wanted to learn. Id then create a schedule. theres online tools also such as mr hegety maths on youtube that can be great tools to learn. For isla id purchase the ks2/ks3 textbooks and learning resources such as textbooks in subjects that she wants to learn about. id research local trips to take at least once a week for example history coal mining museum or eden camp places local to you that you could take once a week. Id look at classes for example an art class for esme or music class or scouts or gymnastics even for example the day in the life class of nhs for isabelle which is happening near you sarah as i work near where you live somewhere they can go an meet people at least once a week. Id purchase isabelle the alevel psychology course from oxbridge learning at £745 you can pay it weekly or if you cannot afford that buy either the AQA PSychology textbook or edexcel version and get her the required textbooks that she needs to sit the 5 gcses she needs and 3 alevels she needs to follow up on her interest on psychology. Id use the nursery hours for jace to go to and develop and learn to play with others and get him some social activites and id take mila and jace to swim classes and such. Showing things like this on your vlogs would make you relatable again. Have a proper cookery lession where you actually make it from scratch so they learn mesurements and such. Get jace actual learning resources like full alphabet, numbers, learn to read. and let him partake in the baking. They need education, friends and routine to actually thrive in life and im sure they would appreciate that more in the long term especially when they grown up.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In terms of travelling. Stop the van nonsence get it cleared out and sold. and invest in a proper car that fits your family. If you want to travel accross europe use trains and planes. which train journeys accross europe is an amazing thing to do for example the train from milan to st mortiz is stunning. Having your children in a routine rather than a tin can would be much better because its clear to see on your face sarah you dont enjoy it neither do the kids but chris and his dumb ideas. If you want to travel for large periods do it in the recommeded time of the year for example europe in july and august is stunning (take it in the 6 weeks holidays) take 1 week breaks or weekend breaks to london or bath or liverpool and learn the history or book actually tourist things rather than spend money paying for tolls and petrol its not cheaper in the long run and your loosing out on actually enjoying the house youve spent large amounts of money on. Its time to get settled in life now and those kids need you to take control and do it. Id think they would appreciate better quality holidays which the memories would last a lifetime rather than the tin can holidays which they hate.

In terms of christmas gifts for the girls (because you said youve already got jace and milas)

Isabelle: concert tickets, maybe a spa day ticket (you can get these on wowcher for cheaper). vinyls, make up, perfume, ugg slippers quality pjamas, lush products, books, designer handbad (michael kors), jewellery, skincare, haircare. good pair of quality pjamas, pandora

Esme: quality art supplies, origami book, quality fabric, haircare, makeup, knitting books and supplies. Maybe an ipad and the producs used to draw designs on, a maniquin to use, art easel make a corner of her bedroom a creation station.

Isla: maybe some of the studio lab stuff, a microscope, a planetarium that you build and put on your ceiling, space kits, science kits. a trip to one of the mueums of her choice, some hair bits, some art/craft bits. books, things that she actually enjoys rather than underage tat, first bits of makeup.... AN IPAD,

Also go through your kids wardrobes get them all quality, decent clothes make sure they have a quality winter coat and winter shoes. Get rid of things that dont fit anymore. Get them in a dentist. Get them for Haircuts. Make sure they have quality meals. Not only will a routine help you sarah it be better for you all around you will get time to yourself too, your kids will have the required sleep, social, education and other needs met. Routine is important and valuable in allowing families to thrive in life. Look back sarah at 5 years ago your kids were at school you could go to the gym, have a coffee and generally get things done. the kids need you to step up and get some routine back into their lives. No one would comment on it actually they would praise you for it for putting the kids needs first. Mila will thrive, jace will become better behaved.

sorry for the bit of waffle, but sarah things like this would help your content get back to what originally made you and would make you relateable to your audience because thats why people watched you. Your audience wants to watch things relatable to them, so like christmas coming up maybe take kids to see santa, ice skating you live near south yorkshire go to sheffield ice rink near medowhall or doncaster dome or go bowling things that would actually interest your kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

charlotte_98

I got the same from air up. The Inghams won’t care about the bottles they already have eleventy thousand knocking around, they will be paid for advertising and won’t in the future now collaboration is ended. Good job everyone who messages it’s worth it. He abused his position of trust and is entitled to NOTHING

• Heart
Reactions: 48