Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
What on EARTH is Mila wearing in that insta post? Sarah you have absolutely no taste when it comes to anything 🤣

and ain’t no way everyone was giving out milky ways and malteasers. My toddler got all sorts of stuff and we only went to a handful of houses - love hearts, lollipops (that were swiftly confiscated), lidl own chocolate bar, Parma violets, Cadbury’s buttons. She didn’t hardly get any duplicates!
The lengths they go to pretending they have a life

Reactions: 38

MissWinnie

VIP Member
That picture of prinny is so sad 😔
I always thought she was better off with Jane & Steve but they appear to be just as neglectful. They must be fed up having her dropped on them so frequently but that’s no excuse at all to allow a dog get in this state. They could have taken her for treatment at any time.
If she’s been to the vets I hope that they gave them a good telling off - she deserves a loving family & that’s certainly not what she has now

• Sad

madness7

Thar was so f@@king cruel on isla to make out they had a surprise just for her, when everyone has got one and it's a sponsored vlog too. One question how many people are gonna tell the water bottle people what they have done ! And about the people they have sponsored disgusting

Pastel

VIP Member
So Chris bought a house from IKEA for the Miele mice… guess Sarah wasn’t really quite that excited about doing a makeover on the Peppa Pig house then 🙄 I was so looking forward to the big “Move that bus!!!” reveal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
Like all the other companies, if they actually cared about who they worked with they would do even a small bit of research before the collaboration, rather than just saying sorry afterwards. They only care that they were called out on it.

I think Chris and Sarah now go into it knowing that they will get dropped and it will only be a one off ad because the company will be told about them, but they don't care. That's why Sarah will beg to so many, she knows they will just move on to the next crappy product and start all over again. It's all about the short term money, they have no shame, they feel no pride in anything they do and don't care that this just all adds to the embarrassment of the children. They just want the free stuff and the money, all whilst knowing that more people are about to be told all about them.

• Heart
  • Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
I bet she’s getting sponsorships in her name and leaving Chris out of it. When sending emails make sure you focus on what she has done as well - fake miscarriage, saying it was Chris’s victims fault they were groomed because they were mentally ill, leaving Jace on the beach, not giving a toss about her children’s safety in the water and trying to ruin Kayak Paul’s business, clickbaiting domestic violence.

She needs to be very careful if she’s going to start just giving Isla more attention. It needs to be equal amount all the kids, and not just for a month either. She’d find it much easier if the kids went back to school and sent Jace to nursery.

• Heart

Nickyjay

Jace is a true crime documentary waiting to happen
Unfortunately you could be right, he’s been exposed to things he shouldn’t see, talks with a dark manor, he’s been seen causing distress to humans and animals.

Yet she sees him as perfect, for context my son has never behaved like that, he’s a cocky teen and can outsmart me but he does it in a funny way. He has never raised a finger to his sisters and I’d never allow it. How can she not see it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kayaking12

If Sarah has mum guilt about not having time to spend with the kids or even ask her daughter about a book, here’s an idea for you Sarah send your children back to bloody school!
I’m sorry but that latest vlog screams we’ve had a visit from social services to me: deep cleaning the kitchen, Sarah redoing the playroom and creating a reading corner and doing activities with jace, esme showing off fake fractions. And Sarah acknowledging Isla. Where was Isobel? Done with their sh*t

Meisify2

VIP Member
Lets vote….yes or no, who thinks Creepy has his beanie on under that bag?

Also who think they dressed up just for the photo and then changed again?

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
He hates that house, he said if it was just the two of them they wouldn’t be living in a house, it would be full time vanlife. He would have the kids living the life if he got his way but Sarah thinks it’s important that the kids have a base to go back to and have somewhere for their belongings. Shame she doesn’t feel that strongly about her kids having access to a proper education. A large part of it is probably down to the views they would lose I imagine.
So the 9 bedroom house he was bragging about isnt all its cracked up to be 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
My heart was in my throat watching this. What if the poor baby had fallen forwards or slipped onto the farble floor or even hit her head on the table on the way down!!! They are so fucking neglectful it makes me so angry !!!
So, they've shown Mila left on the edge of a sofa unsupervised, Mila playing with screws, Jace playing with matches, Jace playing on the floor surrounded by chemical cleaning products, Mila being given a pack of paracetamol to use as a rattle, Jace being left on a beach, Jace being left alone at the edge of a lake unsupervised, the older girls going out onto a loch with no safety gear... and I'm sure others on here could name dozens of other occasions they have shown their kids in similar situations.

You have to wonder what is not shown on camera if they think all of these things are acceptable to show. Or are they deliberately putting their kids in danger to troll Tattle at this point?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Surely the twat realises he can actually sand the wood back and re varnish it? He doesn‘t, does he? He’s really that thick

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Did he say that? He was the one who wanted that house and pressured Sarah into it!
He hates that house, he said if it was just the two of them they wouldn’t be living in a house, it would be full time vanlife. He would have the kids living the life if he got his way but Sarah thinks it’s important that the kids have a base to go back to and have somewhere for their belongings. Shame she doesn’t feel that strongly about her kids having access to a proper education. A large part of it is probably down to the views they would lose I imagine.

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
She can “Montessori” that playroom all she likes, the saddest part is Jace has no one to play with as a peer ☹ .

• Sad

Otterwise

VIP Member
The Jace doll still creeps me out. I still can't get over they even did that. It's just so weird!
Did they think they were that famous? Do they still think they're that famous? When I was a kid I had a Michael Jackson doll. Do they think they're as famous as Michael Jackson? So many questions because it's just fucking creepy! 😂
Your famous reference reminded me of a vlog when Mila was younger. She showed some interest in whoever held the vlogging camera and Creepy said in his Christine voice ' you also want your 10 minutes of fame'.
I thought it really showed how disillusioned he is. He genuinely believes they are still famous, popular Youtubers.
The reality when they are in public is a manchild in a beanie, a woman who screeches into a camera and Esme and Isabelle tagging behind looking like meerkats. They really are thick skinned, disillusioned fools if they believe they are still famous. Infamous more like.

• Heart