The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't know how Sarah and Chris don't just die of shame. I'd be mortified if something this happened, let alone it being a regular occurrence
They really are thick skinned. I would be mortified too. Shows you how narcissistic they are.

Reactions: 19
Their lives would be so, so different if they hadn't had the youngest two. Not saying that they'd wish either of them away or that people shouldn't have kids with a large age gap but a significant amount of their moaning, even the 'mum guilt' crap that she's started up with these past couple of weeks, is basically them struggling to know what to do with/how to raise five kids with fairly large age gaps.

To most people, having two more kids, adding nine years to their parenting responsibilities, would be a huge deal but they don't seem to have given any thought to the practicalities at all. Then made the situation even worse by impulse buying a house miles and miles from everything they know.
I don't think she really wanted more children. Jace maybe, but he convinced her to have another just as he is doing now. He knows they are hanging on by a thread and the only way to keep vlogging are more cash cows.
The lazy fuckers will never give up this lifestyle because they are basically unemployable and will never cope working a 'normal' job.
It always amuse me how angry these vlogging parents get when they are told that they are too lazy to get a normal job and that their children are exploited to pay their bills.

Reactions: 24
Sarah says in her new video that Jace is 4 in March, maybe an apropriate christmas present for an almost 4 year old would be his own bed ! Maybe it's a good job he's not at school if the other children found out he's still in a cot.

Reactions: 35
Lazy’s comment on a mum group I’m in, I’m regards to a concerned mum wanting advice on her child being bullied (I won’t share the post for the families privacy). 1. Not an ounce of sympathy, just pure me me me. 2. The mistakes in this sentence, about homeschooling her children 🤣🤣 ironic. 3. No, Sarah. High school did NOT destroy your kids for life, your own husband did that by being a n-once. Your children didn’t get to experience high school because you had to take them out due to their father talking to underage girls. How are you not embarrassed?
She is incapable of having a normal conversation where she offers comfort without making it about her. Absolutely right @yuza. High school did not destroy those children.

Keeping the children isolated isn't even just about what people might say to them anymore. At Jace's age no one at school would have heard of him or understand anything about Chris. But they have gotten themselves into such a mess with pretending to home school that the only way for them to continue is to keep lying, hide and run away frequently. It's not going to work forever, even if they have managed to avoid anyone in authority caring about the mess they made with Isabelle's GCSE years they have at least 17 years more to go, more as they will likely have another baby.

It's not just school. It shows with their reluctance to get medical treatment for the children and when they have to, there is always some fault with the professionals involved so they can try to discredit their opinion just in case it gets taken any further. They are very quick to point out that they don't agree with the doctor/midwife/nurse, who clearly didn't know what they were doing so why listen to them about anything else. Hair cuts hardly happen and must be supervised by Sarah. They stopped going to the dentist they were already registered at their old address long before they moved and now have the convenient excuse of saying they can't find one. Dance classes and a playgroup she was forced to go to, and then they will avoid anything else until made to go again to keep social services off their back. If Jace went to nursery he would be able to talk freely to staff, they would notice how often he didn't attend, they would notice that he hasn't had a bath for 6 months.

The major problem with this plan of hiding away is that to make it all possible they have to film it all and put on youtube, therefore showing people exactly how it's gone wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
What a seriously beautiful family ! 😆 not to mention ‘ sweeeeeet clevaaaaa boi ‘ 🤫😐

They really do think they are something they are not ( like human ) 😆

EDIT TO SAY : never seen lazy and creepy look so good though ! Has to be said ! 😏
1667297312124.png

take ma strong hand lazy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe no one has commented on how thin Izzy looks in the latest vlog it is worrying I do hope she is ok
I honestly think it’s just because she’s SO TALL ! All of my family went from chunks ( not fat but stocky ) lol to skinny when they had the growth spurt , my brothers especially. She’s exceptionally tall and has very big feet so I think anyone who had grown as fast as she has in a short space of time would look much slimmer and I don’t think she’s any thinner than Esme who is a lot shorter. I’m sure when she stops growing she will fill out again.

Lazy’s comment on a mum group I’m in, I’m regards to a concerned mum wanting advice on her child being bullied (I won’t share the post for the families privacy). 1. Not an ounce of sympathy, just pure me me me. 2. The mistakes in this sentence, about homeschooling her children 🤣🤣 ironic. 3. No, Sarah. High school did NOT destroy your kids for life, your own husband did that by being a n-once. Your children didn’t get to experience high school because you had to take them out due to their father talking to underage girls. How are you not embarrassed?

1 million % THIS ! 👏👏👏

BEFORE he was outed as the dirty sexual deviant he is none of them where bullied except Esme on kiss a ginger day ….. she’s so full of 💩! can we spell DENIAL ? As she obviously can’t !

That Halloween group photo 🤣🤣 They are a gift.

Happy Toad Arse Tuesday!
😆 I can’t get over this pic every time I see it ! Looks like she’s got some over filled adult nappy on ! 😬

Sarah Ingham as a victim of bullying? That’s a good one. View attachment 1695565
WE SHOULD QUOTE THIS ARTICLE EVERY DAY !

Keeping the children isolated isn't even just about what people might say to them anymore. At Jace's age no one at school would have heard of him or understand anything about Chris. But they have gotten themselves into such a mess with pretending to home school that the only way for them to continue is to keep lying, hide and run away frequently. It's not going to work forever, even if they have managed to avoid anyone in authority caring about the mess they made with Isabelle's GCSE years they have at least 17 years more to go, more as they will likely have another baby.

It's not just school. It shows with their reluctance to get medical treatment for the children and when they have to, there is always some fault with the professionals involved so they can try to discredit their opinion just in case it gets taken any further. They are very quick to point out that they don't agree with the doctor/midwife/nurse, who clearly didn't know what they were doing so why listen to them about anything else. Hair cuts hardly happen and must be supervised by Sarah. They stopped going to the dentist they were already registered at their old address long before they moved and now have the convenient excuse of saying they can't find one. Dance classes and a playgroup she was forced to go to, and then they will avoid anything else until made to go again to keep social services off their back. If Jace went to nursery he would be able to talk freely to staff, they would notice how often he didn't attend, they would notice that he hasn't had a bath for 6 months.

The major problem with this plan of hiding away is that to make it all possible they have to film it all and put on youtube, therefore showing people exactly how it's gone wrong.
This is a good point ! Even if Izzy where to do well ( hard to imagine but stranger things have occurred ) she has had the benefit of schooling for the majority of her childhood including a couple of years in a private school and had tutors.

Compare that to the younger children who have had much less and in some cases no formal education, how will they fair in years to come ? I dread to think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They’re beyond tragic at this point, they have a house that size, why didn’t they throw a party and invite friends,, oh wait, they’ve not got any have they.
Trina of the piles could have fetched the boys round,, oh wait, Trina’s kids are only allowed in the house if they’re away, silly me.
If this doesn’t make them stop and look what they have done to those kids, they’re completely isolated, it’s not a family it’s a cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I honestly think it’s just because she’s SO TALL ! All of my family went from chunks ( not fat but stocky ) lol to skinny when they had the growth spurt , my brothers especially. She’s exceptionally tall and has very big feet so I think anyone who had grown as fast as she has in a short space of time would look much slimmer and I don’t think she’s any thinner than Esme who is a lot shorter. I’m sure when she stops growing she will fill out again.
She isn't that tall and I don't think she's grown for quite some time. Sarah is only 5ft 3 (despite adding a few inches to that lately she used to say she was and I remembered because that's my height) and has bare feet in the halloween picture, Isabelle is wearing boots with heels and is taller than Sarah to start with so it will make her look much taller. Chris isn't the 6 foot that he likes to pretend, and next to him she's hardly a giant.

Reactions: 14

1 million % THIS ! 👏👏👏

BEFORE he was outed as the dirty sexual deviant he is none of them where bullied except Esme on kiss a ginger day ….. she’s so full of 💩! can we spell DENIAL ? As she obviously can’t !

😆 I can’t get over this pic every time I see it ! Looks like she’s got some over filled adult nappy on ! 😬

WE SHOULD QUOTE THIS ARTICLE EVERY DAY !

This is a good point ! Even if Izzy where to do well ( hard to imagine but stranger things have occurred ) she has had the benefit of schooling for the majority of her childhood including a couple of years in a private school and had tutors.

Compare that to the younger children who have had much less and in some cases no formal education, how will they fair in years to come ? I dread to think.
I haven’t thought issy has looked well for a while, she was never particularly big but seems to have lost a lot of weight in a short time and was lazy mentioning ED , as an ex sufferer I noticed a few clues, on her 16th asking for industrial size packs of chewing gum, suddenly not liking chocolate and her advent calendar being coffee, her eating could be her only control and also girls with obese parents sometimes strive to be the opposite

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has lazy deleted comments off Sarah sayzzzz as no bad ones???

also I would love to know what parent group it is as I would reply
“Yeah sending to high school to get destroyed is almost as bad as posting their every move and private moment on YouTube while their dad messages young girls”

In terms of christmas gifts for the girls (because you said youve already got jace and milas)

Isabelle: concert tickets, maybe a spa day ticket (you can get these on wowcher for cheaper). vinyls, make up, perfume, ugg slippers quality pjamas, lush products, books, designer handbad (michael kors), jewellery, skincare, haircare. good pair of quality pjamas, pandora

Esme: quality art supplies, origami book, quality fabric, haircare, makeup, knitting books and supplies. Maybe an ipad and the producs used to draw designs on, a maniquin to use, art easel make a corner of her bedroom a creation station.

Isla: maybe some of the studio lab stuff, a microscope, a planetarium that you build and put on your ceiling, space kits, science kits. a trip to one of the mueums of her choice, some hair bits, some art/craft bits. books, things that she actually enjoys rather than underage tat, first bits of makeup.... AN IPAD,
I always think that a good gift for the ingham children would be a decent luggage set (different sized suitcases, duffle bag etc.) and a lovely, high quality backpack that will last!
Lazy , listen up - I have a recommendation for you. I feel like the older three girls would love a brand called Fjallraven - they are quite trendy at the moment due to having a specific aesthetic and come in tons of sizes and colours (I’d say black/grey mini for Isabelle, purple for Esmé and maybe blue sling for Isla) but they’re amazing quality and so durable, worth the high price tag as you can have them for years. They also have matching accessories (pencil cases, purses, cosmetics pouches, rain covers etc.) so you could get each girl a decent , high quality set of accessories to go along with it and that would make a lovely Christmas gift (~£175 per child though for a bag, pencil case, pouch and purse so it’s highly unlikely as we all know the inghams are quantity over quality which is such a shame as I’m sure the kids would get more enjoyment out of some decent high quality things that they have been wanting and will use)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I always think that a good gift for the ingham children would be a decent luggage set (different sized suitcases, duffle bag etc.) and a lovely, high quality backpack that will last!
Lazy , listen up - I have a recommendation for you. I feel like the older three girls would love a brand called Fjallraven - they are quite trendy at the moment due to having a specific aesthetic and come in tons of sizes and colours (I’d say black/grey mini for Isabelle, purple for Esmé and maybe blue sling for Isla) but they’re amazing quality and so durable, worth the high price tag as you can have them for years. They also have matching accessories (pencil cases, purses, cosmetics pouches, rain covers etc.) so you could get each girl a decent , high quality set of accessories to go along with it and that would make a lovely Christmas gift (~£175 per child though for a bag, pencil case, pouch and purse so it’s highly unlikely as we all know the inghams are quantity over quality which is such a shame as I’m sure the kids would get more enjoyment out of some decent high quality things that they have been wanting and will use)
Ffs someone message them and tell them not to gift it! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Regarding Jace and what he is doing, he is so behind his peers. He can't even hold a pen correctly, let alone recognise his letters and numbers, she is not allowing him to develop his physical and cognitive skills with what she is "teaching" him. Plus, he has no social skills whatsoever.
And for that ride on is far too small for him, stop treating him like a baby. He is missing out so much in not going to nursery.
And poor Isla having to do that trick or treat hunt through the house with her 3-year-old brother, let her grow up too!! She should have had a few hours out with friends doing trick or treating with friends, but Sarah and Chris have prevented all that.
I’ve mentioned here before that I have a nephew who is similar in age to Jace he’ll be four in January.
He loves learning Apps he has a tablet and loves doing activities he does them independently they’re like drag the two onto the two and so on with all the numbers and letters and drawing letters with a stylus he is very independent and likes to do things himself so it works well. Nursery also backs this up with number songs etc. he can write his name now and letters to ten the activities that Sarah is doing seem so babyish kids need a challenge or they get bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please tell me i’m not going mad but on the vlog a couple days ago where issy and lazy went out did anyone hear that issy had bought creepy a t shirt and herself a matching one? Lazy was telling him and shoeing him when they got home.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
‘Sarah says’ you won’t have to pay import duty if you buy from France. You sure about this Lazy ? Would you like to research that advice a little more carefully before you advise your ifam ? Might be a good idea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Please tell me i’m not going mad but on the vlog a couple days ago where issy and lazy went out did anyone hear that issy had bought creepy a t shirt and herself a matching one? Lazy was telling him and shoeing him when they got home.
Yes that did happen. I remember because I thought it unlikely that the creepy one was watching Friday 13th and if he was maybe that was the reason they need all the reusable nappies 🤣
Either that or it’s just a troll because posters here have called jace Jason Vorhees 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lazy you already destroyed them kids yourself you piece of tit

Reactions: 13
Can you buy toys that teach you to read & write without the use of a teacher. Asking for a friend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.