The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is so cleaver with her number and spider rock game, Jace was not matching the numbers he was matching the colours!
I spotted this too. She obviously told him off camera that the point in the game was to match colours. They've pretty much caught up to real time now and we know they read on here, so she knows she's been caught out with the camera jumps šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 24
Just me who think it was a brilliant idea having all the chairs facing the van with 2 toddlers at the beach??
Their arrogance is breath taking
Their attitude is ā€œ we are near them we will see them blah blah blahā€ and of course they have 3 babysitters in Isabelle, esme and Isla
Any minor falls and accidents that do happen of course are not filmed
I was typing on a care case yesterday and one of the reasons for potential removal was the child often had greasey hair and didnā€™t have a bath or shower regularly I thought I was typing about them for a moment šŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Looking at last September, they were getting views of between 60k - 100k. A few went over 100k.
Compare that to this September. It's not looking good for next September.

Reactions: 25
Hope you feel better real soon,I have had the dreaded covid and I agree it is not nice
Take care xx

I also have fibromyalgia and like you when I had covid I didnā€™t know which was worse covid or the fibromyalgia I was going nuts not knowing what to do where to turn etc so I completely sympathies with you.
Hope your feeling a lot better now xx
Hope you feel better real soon,I have had the dreaded covid and I agree it is not nice
Take care xx

I also have fibromyalgia and like you when I had covid I didnā€™t know which was worse covid or the fibromyalgia I was going nuts not knowing what to do where to turn etc so I completely sympathies with you.
Hope your feeling a lot better now xx
I know how you feel. I have fibro too and just got over my 2nd bout of Covid 3 weeks ago and it lead to a bad flare up. Hope your doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Chris put them on a variable rate for their mortgage? The quietness happened on the interest rate was hiked the other day.

If they had only a 10% deposit (based on the amount they sent to solicitor) that would mean around 600k + left to pay on their mortgage(as a single year is likely to pay much off) They probably didn't get a great starting interest rate because of a small despot and them being higher risk. They could have a fixed, but I wonder if they'd have been sensible enough to do that.

If this is the case, I bet Sarah wouldn't have the faintest idea about it. She even admitted Chris handles the financial stuff.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Chris put them on a variable rate for their mortgage? The quietness happened on the interest rate was hiked the other day.

If they had only a 10% deposit (based on the amount they sent to solicitor) that would mean around 600k + left to pay on their mortgage(as a single year is likely to pay much off) They probably didn't get a great starting interest rate because of a small despot and them being higher risk. They could have a fixed, but I wonder if they'd have been sensible enough to do that.

If this is the case, I bet Sarah wouldn't have the faintest idea about it. She even admitted Chris handles the financial stuff.
I donā€™t understand why they didnā€™t buy a normal house for half the price itā€™s so stupid when your views are tanking.

Reactions: 30
I donā€™t understand why they didnā€™t buy a normal house for half the price itā€™s so stupid when your views are tanking.
Because a normal house isn't good enough for Lord and Lady Muck. It has to be bigger and 'better' than anyone else. This house has backfired on them big time.

Reactions: 40
I donā€™t want to gross anyone out - hey the Inghams donā€™t need my help on that - but regarding hygiene:

Did the bloated one say and show that ā€˜the girlsā€™ were still in their bikinis with sweatshirts on in the evening? Theyā€™d have been in and out of the water, no washing and damp bottoms on all day and most likely slept in them as they never seem to wash before bed.

Every girl knows, that is a fast track to a yeast infection - maybe even more so with puberty? How horribly uncomfortable to have thrush, with no way to keep clean and dry, no meds - they didnā€™t even appear to have insect sting cream. Could and often does lead to a bladder infection which is bad enough itself but left untreated, potential for kidney infection.

All of this so easily avoided by being a mature adult and making sure the children are washed properly and dried. No way do they know how to clean themselves adequately, that is clear. And the big mouthed lazy one clearly doesnā€™t teach them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Christopher. Malcolm. Ingham.

I wonder when Sarah will wake up and realise that he is the true King tit Midas?

Reactions: 20
I could imagine Chris telling her that he's contacted the mortgage company and energy company and explained their unique situation of being famous youtubers who need the big house because of trolls, and they all agreed a much lower special rate. Sarah being one of the only people in the world who think they would care at all, will believe this or just choose to if it means she can still buy Christmas decorations and expensive mice for Mila. She still won't think to have a look at their bank accounts.

Reactions: 29
Chris's hair doesn't move. Even when he's in the water it doesn't move. It's like the fur of an otter. Has he washed it this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Chris's hair doesn't move. Even when he's in the water it doesn't move. It's like the fur of an otter. Has he washed it this year?
He has been seen flattening it when he thinks heā€™s off camera. In between holding his nose when going underwater. Yeah, heā€™s so outdoorsy šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He has been seen flattening it when he thinks heā€™s off camera. In between holding his nose when going underwater. Yeah, heā€™s so outdoorsy šŸ™„
Everytime he holds his nose I smirk.
Also agree with your infection comment. They will of course be the first to clickbait a urinary tract infection or any infection. I don't say this often but she is completely incapable of raising children. He is even worse, but as a mother, you surely help your girls navigate these kinds of issues. I'm so grateful for my amazing mum. It makes me sad for those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Everytime he holds his nose I smirk.
Also agree with your infection comment. They will of course be the first to clickbait a urinary tract infection or any infection. I don't say this often but she is completely incapable of raising children. He is even worse, but as a mother, you surely help your girls navigate these kinds of issues. I'm so grateful for my amazing mum. It makes me sad for those kids.
Also having your daughters dance like that in a their bathing suits. It looked like they were wearing their underwear. You always change out of your bathing suit. Itā€™s not hygenic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How much income can You Tube pay. Iā€™m trying to work out how that family manage financially. Thereā€™s the mortgage, council tax, gas/elec, food , insurances, fuel and also tutors. How can a few thousand views on their vlogs pay all thatšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
also with the increase in mortgage rates and the probability that they are on high rates already, Mingham mansion is going to cost a pretty penny. Those YouTube earnings are less than our household earnings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
also with the increase in mortgage rates and the probability that they are on high rates already, Mingham mansion is going to cost a pretty penny. Those YouTube earnings are less than our household earnings.
Maybe they will bring back a monday vlog to try and get some extra cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe they will bring back a monday vlog to try and get some extra cash
Ā£20 is Ā£20 in this economy šŸ¤£

Iā€™m looking forward to the depths theyā€™re about to plunge to attempt to save their only source of income in this economic crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much do they earn now?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.