The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delete if not allowed but I've come across this van life video, in it this guys talks about all the bad things, and I'm listening and thinking this lot can't be that happy in that tiny thing when this guy in the video only had himself and a dog in his van

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I ever come into money I'm going to go to one of the places they've made look tit or declared was tit and film a video just for us. To un-sully the memory of a beautiful place they ruined for those of us who have been here witnessing the final derailment of their chav gravy train.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know why everyone keeps saying about the low views and how are they going to afford the mortgage and bills. Lazy has said a few times they have other means of income that are so amazing they don't need the YouTube money and good old Lazy would never lie! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‰
Oh and of course they are 'set for life', although they do a very good job of looking anything but set for life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It'll cost them a fortune to keep pylon palace but I'm not sure they could afford to sell it either. They won't get back what they paid because new build premium, Creepy's shoddy DIY and landscaping, and their own YouTube videos talking about how badly built/finished it is. Moving costs money obviously (although luckily they do have the world's most spacious delivery van handy...), their finances are on a downhill slide so no guarantees they'd get a new mortgage or be able to rent something big enough for their egos, and I know it barely matters at this point but it's not going to do the channel any good if they have to downgrade their 'dream home' to something less farble-y.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It'll cost them a fortune to keep pylon palace but I'm not sure they could afford to sell it either. They won't get back what they paid because new build premium, Creepy's shoddy DIY and landscaping, and their own YouTube videos talking about how badly built/finished it is. Moving costs money obviously (although luckily they do have the world's most spacious delivery van handy...), their finances are on a downhill slide so no guarantees they'd get a new mortgage or be able to rent something big enough for their egos, and I know it barely matters at this point but it's not going to do the channel any good if they have to downgrade their 'dream home' to something less farble-y.
No one would buy it surley! Unless someone wanted the land to build something decent but even then, they would take a huge loss.

Reactions: 17
House will be reposessed and they will be living in the caravan parked outside his parents , an extension cable running in to their house , Zelda making constant supply of tuna sarnies , I actually think the kids would be better off in that situation !

Whatā€™s tonights bore fest ?? ā€˜Kapow we missed the ferry ā€˜! ā€˜Intruder in the luxury van - a lizard!!!ā€™

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
House will be reposessed and they will be living in the caravan parked outside his parents , an extension cable running in to their house , Zelda making constant supply of tuna sarnies , I actually think the kids would be better off in that situation !
They would be, I mean Chris's parents raised him so they can't be great BUT they are a damn sight better than those two narcissistic child abusers.

Reactions: 14
I know how you feel. I have fibro too and just got over my 2nd bout of Covid 3 weeks ago and it lead to a bad flare up. Hope your doing ok x
I also have fibromyalgia and widespread arthritis. I have every sympathy. People donā€™t understand because they think you look well.
We will have to start a Fibro club!!!
Well wishes and love to you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow, Creepy had better get his Capital One card out, yesterday's vlog has only got 21k views.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also have fibromyalgia and widespread arthritis. I have every sympathy. People donā€™t understand because they think you look well.
We will have to start a Fibro club!!!
Well wishes and love to you both.
Iā€™m in that club šŸ™„šŸ˜© truly horrible x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Every time the vlog is late I hope that Creepstopher is holed up in a European jail weeping into his slop dinner as he awaits questioningšŸ™. At least he would be used to the food though as Lazyā€™s slow cooker slop canā€™t be much worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Every time the vlog is late I hope that Creepstopher is holed up in a European jail weeping into his slop dinner as he awaits questioningšŸ™. At least he would be used to the food though as Lazyā€™s slow cooker slop canā€™t be much worse.
We can only pray šŸ˜‚

Me too. It's just grim isn't it.
Wouldnā€™t wish it on anyoneā€¦.ok maybe lazy and creepy! šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The vlog was up but itā€™s disappeared? ā€˜The way we live like we doā€™ or something along those lines was the title with yet more Greece footage *edit* itā€™s still there - the reason we live like thisā€™ - not watched but are they finally sharing the reasons for living like filthy slobs šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
672 views in the first 11 minutesā€¦.the iFam arenā€™t all sitting with baited breath anymore are they? šŸ¤£
girl you need to get an block or go on invideous. Don't put extra money in their pocket.

Not sure what is more boring today. Me reading through about 200 pages of lyrics to see if I have gotten it all in and correct format for a choir concert this weekend or another beach vlog from the Inghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So yet another ā€œbest day everā€ for Sarah, a looonnngggg lecture off Chris to live our best lives and do what we want to do ( give us some money to do it then eh?) another Esme segment which I did it watch at all and obviously another stunning, epic, insane vlogā€¦.of a beach šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.