The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Isabelle says she was the only one up, then says she grabs an awake Esme.

Chris Ingham thinks his life is amazing and dope. They brag about their lives a lot. duck off.

Sarah Ingham mocks people a lot, she is a witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
WILD CAMPING CORFU - SCARY UFO ENCOUNTER!

Probably the last of their dignity flying away.

It’s kicking off with Mila’s crying. Lazy goes and peace is restored. Mila is starting to get fussy. The Inghams are leaving Biscuit the dog. Lazy’s heart is breaking thinking about him in a storm. He slept outside the van with Creepstopher. They need to drop the bin at the bin disposal, put their towels away and sort the fruit. There are a lot of flies. Mila has a few bites on her face but Lazy cannot cover her face. Lazy has the heebee jeebeees. She shows us the spider beetle things on the tree, which are creepy because they’re white. Creepstopher needs to have a shower whilst Lazy does Jace’s fish counting game with him. She films Mila and Esme and tells her not to scratch her face. Jace is screeching for Lazy. She tells him not to break Esmé’s hair clip and he promises not to.

Esmé has put Mila in the standing position on the ladder of the van. She asks who thinks Mila would be a carrot or beans on toast if she were food. Lazy and Jace play the fish game. He does not remember the number 5 and looks to Lazy to lipread how to say it. Camera cuts and there are two cards left. He struggles to recognise the number 3. There is a wasp in the van. They’re waiting for Creepstopher as they’re heading to Corfu for 3 days. Lazy’s children don’t like the way certain words are spelt and have colours the associate with words. They argue about the colours for the days of the week.

Esme and Isla are under the bed playing Roblox. In 4 hours 50 minutes the Adopt Me update is coming out. She is friends with a lot of ifam on there. She shows us her inventory as well as her and Isla’s usernames.

Creepstopher went to pay the bill for the campsite and was given a pack of biscuits for the children and some drinks. This campsite whoops the Portugal campsite’s butt, although the Portugal restaurant was better. The meals in Greece are nice but it’s repetitive. They always get given freebies in the shop. Probably because the staff feel sorry for the kids being lumbered with these twats as parents. Creepstopher is jealous because Biscuit has found a new family. It’s hard to say goodbye to the water. They will be back in the near future. Driving to the ferry.

The Inghams are on the sea. Jace climbs over Mila’s car seat onto Lazy’s lap. They were told the wrong boat but got on the boat just in time. They have an open return ticket. They get out of the van. Footage of Lazy during the crossing. Drone shot.

The Inghams have realised Creepstopher asked for a ticket to Corfu but they have no idea where on the island they’re going. He thinks they’re going to the old town. They’re checking maps. Lazy posted on Instagram about their fist time in Greece and people said she was lying as they’ve been to Crete. She meant it was their first time on mainland Greece. Creepstopher says if you’ve been to Fuerteventura or Majorca you’ve not been to mainland Spain. Jace is climbing all over Lazy and being a general brat. They decided to stay in the van. The weather is 33°C tomorrow. They have 3 days to drive around. The island in front of the campsite was not Corfu. Lazy is excited to explore.

Shots of the Old Town from the boat. First thing is Lidl to get essentials aka coke. Jace is still screeching. Mila wants to sit in the trolley Jace is pushing but “noooooo mamaaaaa”. They’re continuing their lunch tradition. Creepstopher hasn’t learnt to say baguette properly, putting a lot of emphasis on the “bag”. Mila is now sat in the trolley Jace is pushing. Creepstopher tells him to be careful but not to walk so slow.

Sunny days song to driving. Their music choices are a) tit and b) bleeping annoying, they should take a leaf out of The Crown producers’ book. The song has lyrics about their being no clouds in the sky as they drive past clouds in the sky. The Inghams park up for the night. They’re in the middle of nowhere. Lazy cannot believe what they just saw; never in her life has she seen what they just saw. They weren’t satellites, there were 20 lights going in a circle and moving up and down. It could only be a UFO. The lights were falling out of the sky. It’s too early for a satellite as the sun has just gone down. Obviously there is no footage of this moment as “there was no time to get the lens”. Creepstopher says it was 100% a unidentified flying object. It was right in front of the van. They were at Agni Beach and are now at Cape Drastis, which is a DRASTIC look over a huge cliff edge. It’s a rock formation that looks incredible. They found a mega spot to park. Lazy turns the camera around to show us but the footage looks like it was filmed in 1873. Creepstopher says we better come back as it will be insane. They might sit on the deck tonight. Another explanation of the UFO.

Isabelle is traumatised. She was sat on her bed playing on her phone whilst everyone was asleep. Her phone is bright and a massive bug crawled on the phone. Isabelle jumped up and grabbed Esmé’s iPad. Esmé resisted and Isabelle shone the light to try and find the bug. It was a circle body bug. She never wants to experience the trauma again. They had stir fry in bread for dinner. Super noodles in bread is the girls’ favourite dinner. It is cool to be in the middle of nowhere but have everything they need. The solar panels run everything.

Lazy wants to watch a movie but Isabelle is playing Minecraft. They’re kicking her off Minecraft. Creepstopher strokes Lazy's hin and asks if she wants to start the new Netflix series tonight and she asks which one. It’s the Jeffrey Dahmer one. The girls starts laughing. Isabelle is into crime. Definitely a Dixon. Lazy burps. Definitely a pig. She didn’t want to come to Corfu but is glad they came. She was upset about the petrol. She wanted to see Athens but Creepstopher said no because it’s too far away and would add on a week to the trip. They’ll come back to Greece on the ferry. There are four countries to visit on the way home. Tomorrow they’re off to Kavos.

End of vlog

I'm not sure how safe this is but I guess it passes Ingham health and safety standards.
1664052786615.png
1664053588734.png

1664053184096.png
1664053355032.png
1664053425176.png
1664052658344.png
1664052893632.png
1664052923914.png
1664052986503.png
1664053083906.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
The Netflix program they said they was going to start watching , wouldn’t be suitable to watch in a confined space with children

• Sad
Reactions: 33
My son was watching something on his phone last night, I thought he was watching Creepy Chris but it was actually Danny Beard, one of the Drag Queens on the new UK series :oops::oops:
Did you see Copper Topp out of drag? I was thinking wow, he really reminds me of someone …. Oh ffs it’s Chris “big jugs” Ingham. Thanks creepy, now you’re spoiling Drag Race for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe this is why they need to be home by the 8th…either she will be ovulating that day or he will have spunked his pants by then and will need clean ones
He's gagging for a shag, he's been all over her for weeks ....stroking her chin and hair, getting a hard-on in the sea ect..I'm surprised he didn't shag that dog he was spooning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't remember and the page has been removed but didn't he sign it off as Chris Delonge, or am I imagining it?

This was when they were going through their Chris and Princess Delonge phase 🥴 :m
I don't know but yes, he most likely did 😂. Total fantasist head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
URGENT SARAH INGHAM! Please check your children out Sarah, and all your clothes and bedding. If they have a tick attached to their body , they could get Lymes disease. Those critters on the tree were ticks, and they could be in any of the clothes that you put to dry under that tree!
This is my concern too - those ticks were HUGE!
Very very worrying that Mila had bites all over her face, which whilst they looked like “mozzy bites” I’d be OTT careful!
Definitely be watching the kids like hawks and thoroughly laundering all the clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she think anyone except maybe people with toddlers want to watch her playing games with Jace every single day 😴😴🥱🥱 It’s mind numbingly dull. They go to Greece and that’s all they can vlog?! I took a few days off watching last week as I was bored silly. Got five minutes in today and I’m done 😴🥱
Nah I find it hard enough playing games non stop with my toddler let alone watch her play with hers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't remember and the page has been removed but didn't he sign it off as Chris Delonge, or am I imagining it?

This was when they were going through their Chris and Princess Delonge phase 🥴 :m
Yes he did. I thought I remembered posting a screenshot of a quote he gave to a local newspaper.
Here's my post from the time.

E5ED6C29-9783-4C9E-A349-6004C6611B9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I may be completely wrong but those “white spiders” on the trees directly above their campsite at the beginning of the vlog, were ticks 🤢🤢🤢
They can cause Lyme Disease and make you really poorly 😳
That’s exactly what I thought - my only hesitation was regarding the colour as I only know of grey ticks

Reactions: 11
It was so sad that the older three girl are so ridiculously bored/messed up that they gave the days of the week 'colours'. And that they argued that Monday should be black or green or red (or whatever they said). They should be thinking about their friends and school but, instead, all 3 of them were arguing about what colour each day of the week should be... It was just so heartbreaking to watch 😔.

You wouldnt catch Kaci and Grace from Dad v girls giving the days of the week 'colours'. They would be so embarrassed to 😔😔😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
has anyone seen the mcflurry video on tiktok cause i literally thought it was lazy at first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s exactly what I thought - my only hesitation was regarding the colour as I only know of grey ticks
I’m absolutely no expert, but I do believe there’s different kinds of ticks 🤔
I may be totally wrong, so can’t say 100% and tbh for the sake of those children’s health’s I hope I am 😩

Reactions: 9
My son once had 2 ticks stuck in him after a scouts trip. He'd come home and jumped in the shower then literally ran through to us stark naked shouting there's something in my body 🤣🤣. We laugh about it now but one of them was really embedded in deep and required a trip to the out of hours surgery. We had to watch out for any symptoms of lyme disease. Nasty things they are

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I love a can of coke and have one almost daily but my almost three year old has never had a sip. She knows not to try either, thankfully. I wouldn’t want her having it, it’s not for children. I personally wasn’t allowed it until I was 12! Caffeine and sugar mixed together does not bode well for a small child
I only tasted fizzy drink aged about 5/6 for the first time! We always had water with meals at home, but if we were out were sometimes allowed usually diluted fruit juice or squash. We went out to a pub and were in the outside seating area, I ordered my fish fingers/sausages and chips with peas and a lovely refreshing orange juice. When the waiter brought it over to the table, I had a big gulp of it which I then spat out immediately, into the grass, as it was fizzy and I did not like it one bit! As an adult, I now like ginger beer and a French drink with lemonade and a syrup ( rose, violet, mint, cherry…) called a Diabolo then whatever syrup flavour that has been chosen eg Diabolo Menthe is one with mint syrup.
I am now pretty overweight and am so glad I don’t really drink fizzy beverages! I love the Five Guys’ no bubbles Fanta, the raspberry one is my favourite, and I like a Lipton Ice Tea ( peach or raspberry are my faves), and other than my small glass of juice in the morning, it’s water all the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.