The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be completely wrong but those “white spiders” on the trees directly above their campsite at the beginning of the vlog, were ticks 🤢🤢🤢
They can cause Lyme Disease and make you really poorly 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
My son was watching something on his phone last night, I thought he was watching Creepy Chris but it was actually Danny Beard, one of the Drag Queens on the new UK series :oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Ingham family - #253 - when UFO stands for uncaring filthy oafs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone spot lazy putting her hair back where it was, after creepy moved it? Think she's getting the ick from creepy's sudden extra affection as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't watch the Ingham's on a daily basis (would turn my mind to mush) but do keep up-to-date via here. These learning activities she sets up for Jace, does he ever do the same one more than once, the few times I've caught him doing one it's a new one, surely that's confusing him, I mean surely you'd do the same one till he was confident in it?

I think the reasoning we don't see creepy teaching Jace (other than he can't be bothered) is lazy having control and, I cannot think of the right word I'm looking for 'glory' maybe she wants the credit if he does get it right, can you imagine if the first time he writes his name is the time creepy is teaching him? She wants everyone to see her as the great teacher.
No he never does the same one again because the whole point of them is to feed her shopping addiction

Reactions: 17
I said a couple of days ago that an Orlando vlogger's son could count to at least 20 (this was shown a while ago, so I'm sure it will be higher now). They're currently doing a live show and they said he is learning Mandarin Chinese. He then counted from 1-9 (he was asked "what is 1 in Chinese, what is 2 in Chinese" etc. so he knew what he was saying and not just parroting, and being a live show, there was no sly camera cuts)
He also knew that cup started with a C and truck started with a T.
This little boy is only 2 and nearly a year younger than Jace.
Again, I know children all develop differently, and he seems quite advanced for his age, so this is more to highlight to Sarah Ingham herself that her son is not as advanced as she seems to think he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Ha! I was hoping that you'd share this 😂.

"My partner being very skeptical about these kind of things, struck me as unusual" 😂

Also the "I'm training to be a pilot" (he wasn't).
I can't remember and the page has been removed but didn't he sign it off as Chris Delonge, or am I imagining it?

This was when they were going through their Chris and Princess Delonge phase 🥴 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I said a couple of days ago that an Orlando vlogger's son could count to at least 20 (this was shown a while ago, so I'm sure it will be higher now). They're currently doing a live show and they said he is learning Mandarin Chinese. He then counted from 1-9 (he was asked "what is 1 in Chinese, what is 2 in Chinese" etc. so he knew what he was saying and not just parroting, and being a live show, there was no sly camera cuts)
This little boy is only 2 and nearly a year younger than Jace.
Again, I know children all develop differently, and he seems quite advanced for his age, so this is more to highlight to Sarah Ingham herself that her son is not as advanced as she seems to think he is.
If its who i think, he has a nanny who used to be a teacher.

Reactions: 9
Chris is getting more friskier by the day! He's very touchy feely with Sarah! Playing with her hair, touching her face! 🤢🤢🤢
Well in her own words, she is a princess 👸
‘Blunderwoman’, it’s time for a reality check, you are as far removed from a princess as a blob fish

Reactions: 12
Did anyone spot lazy putting her hair back where it was, after creepy moved it? Think she's getting the ick from creepy's sudden extra affection as well 😂
Urghhh, makes me feel very queasy when he does that to her hair. It’s like he’s watched cheesy romance films and thinks that’s how you’re supposed to act with your partner to prove how in love you are. You’re not stroking a horse! Maybe wait until your next meet and greet courtesy of Mary Shittle for that kind of behaviour. Comes across as so fake, and she absolutely hates it. Take the hint creepy and stop being so, well, creepy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sarah showed a load of ticks on a tree and called them spiders. I wouldn't be camping anywhere near those trees.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
URGENT SARAH INGHAM! Please check your children out Sarah, and all your clothes and bedding. If they have a tick attached to their body , they could get Lymes disease. Those critters on the tree were ticks, and they could be in any of the clothes that you put to dry under that tree!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.