The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s latest Instagram post 🤔
WTF is she laughing at ?
They are stupid people and the fans clearly enjoying this content surely have to be stupid too?
The homeschooling is a joke how can parents with such lack of language skills teach anyone?
They really are beyond a joke now, who are these people that love the Inghams ?
They should wear badges to warn strangers..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As more time goes on Lazy looks a very lot more like an elder Queen Victoria 😭😂View attachment 1598334
😳😆 Omg ! She actually does ! Well spotted ! Although the only thing Royal about her is her spending habits !

WTF is she laughing at ?
They are stupid people and the fans clearly enjoying this content surely have to be stupid too?
The homeschooling is a joke how can parents with such lack of language skills teach anyone?
Is this in relation to the bird crap that Esme put her hand in ? If so , like you I’m baffled as to what causes her such hilarity ! The woman is as thick as two short planks and as common as dog muck ! As for the remaining ifam 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can only assume there’s a village or two somewhere searching for its idiots ! 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
WTF is she laughing at ?
Saw her post since when is bird tit a swear word? and for the love of God what was she cackling at. Strange woman.

Reactions: 9
Made me laugh the restaurant in that camp site is a bit repetitive lolol = for a family who eat nothing but pasta they should be happy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
they want to explore the world and give the kids a proper education but slag off places that dont sell chips and pizza? i mean that’s not even travelling the slightest

Umm. So they watch their old vlogs, Gets the views in.

No Sarah Ingham, it wasn't funny at all.

View attachment 1601871
Posh Sarah with a potty mouth. Who knew. What’s that deranged laugh all about as well.

Chris sweeping her hair back in the latest vlog actually gave me shivers. They both make my skin crawl such an odd family

Urghhh, makes me feel very queasy when he does that to her hair. It’s like he’s watched cheesy romance films and thinks that’s how you’re supposed to act with your partner to prove how in love you are. You’re not stroking a horse! Maybe wait until your next meet and greet courtesy of Mary Shittle for that kind of behaviour. Comes across as so fake, and she absolutely hates it. Take the hint creepy and stop being so, well, creepy!!
It’s his spindly little witch fingers. Makes me gag

• Sick
Reactions: 22
"Is that all Albania? It looks massive."........
Sarah 2022.

People will wonder what species she is in years to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why have they only started to complain about places they visit now?? First Venice now this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.