The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a tic attached itself to Sarah Ingham it would be dead of a massive heart attack within 20 minutes after ingesting huge amounts of colesterol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mega twit Chris Delonge and UFO's - Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 1602200View attachment 1602201
This is brilliant. bleeping training to be a pilot 😂

unfortunately I am one of these people who believe in UFOs, I’ve seen a few however most I have found a reasonable explanation for or an actual explanation. Two not so and they bother me to this day.

reading this load of twaddle it sounds like he saw aircraft coming in on the flight path from a stack maybe. And what a bleeping bore “oh there was a Boeing…there was a jet2”, duck off mate no one cares if you can tell what aircraft is what you beady eyed motherfucker

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ewww noodles in bread being a favourite dish, says a lot about somebody’s cooking ability!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Van trip day 372920 Isabelle still has the blue jumper on
Their clothes must get damp/stinky being stored in a van for weeks. Poor Mila gets covered in food daily and can’t even get a bath. Probably just wipe her down with baby wipe at the end of the day. Bet her little body is all sticky and sore. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Nope, what can they try next? Lets give Creepy some help haha 😂 how about ghost in the van?
Old Creepstopher Scrooge could do with the three ghosts from A Christmas Carol turning up when he's alone 'editing' at night. They could show him the error of his ways. No one else will change him at this point..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nope, what can they try next? Lets give Creepy some help haha 😂 how about ghost in the van?
We haven't had INTRUDER IN OUR HOUSE!!!!! for a while.

Maybe another wild animal can eat their shoes, although after seeing those new shoes that creepy got I'm sure even animals will give them a miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I apologise, they aren’t ticks, but cicada shells. Google images has confirmed it.You can see the opening on the backs when close up. Thank goodness though! Will always put my hand up and apologise if I’m wrong 👍🏻

Reactions: 21
The photo of creepy spooning the dog makes me feel sick looking at it, im not sure why but it just a weird posture and the kissing position. It really creeps me out.
Creepy is laying on a public beach, in a post coital spooning position with a stray dog, pinning in down and caressing it like a bleeping creep. Yeah, it grosses me out too.

doggystyle.png

Creepy said he likes it "doggy style all the way!|, and you will notice the upward pulling of the fabric of his shorts makes it appear he's enjoying himself a little too much. He's always so bleeping inappropriate.

Poor dog.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Urrrgh, the rushed dialogue and the shifty expressions!. I don't watch the vlogs and got brave and watched the clips on here , but omg they are a sorry bunch aye

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.