The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title from @Neck lace

Recap -
Lake - beach - lake - beach, rinse repeat on the content but no rinsing being done on the family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Cannot believe these morons got 60+ million views in their hay day before creepy Chris was caught! Why are they still going 😂 small YTs are literally earning double them at this point! Give up!
Imagine being the known creepy family by your audience and especially the YT community! Alfie Deyes, Carmie, I’m pretty sure everyone must feel the same.
Embarrassing

Reactions: 31
I truly believe they were majorly on the rador of the Leeds SS / LEA, the constant taking kids out of school for holidays etc, so they decided to home school, “home school” and move areas

Reactions: 26
Sarah all over with her big porky stinking feet in the photograph whilst she’s supposedly watching QE11 funeral.
You don’t have one decent social grace in you Sarah. Not a thought put into it. Did you really think that made for a nice photograph?
You are a crude, loudmouthed individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
im honestly pretty sure the only reason they started 'home schooling' was so they could go on more holidays without having to spend extra cash. they've said quite a few times before that one of the girls (esme??) benefits much more being at school then being home educated. Feel so bad for them...

Reactions: 31
Sarah all over with her big porky stinking feet in the photograph whilst she’s supposedly watching QE11 funeral.
You don’t have one decent social grace in you Sarah. Not a thought put into it. Did you really think that made for a nice photograph?
Thought the same.

Reactions: 11
im honestly pretty sure the only reason they started 'home schooling' was so they could go on more holidays without having to spend extra cash. they've said quite a few times before that one of the girls (esme??) benefits much more being at school then being home educated. Feel so bad for them...
It’s so sad for those kids,
I was just looking at some of their thumbnails with the children hurt / in distress
He definitely knows what he’s doing and the audience he is attracting
9A42E116-5AA7-4A7C-864A-30F70A86385E.jpeg

4A00E8C9-38F1-48DC-B390-83D4C49059C8.jpeg
6F0CAFC8-3439-46F9-9EBA-E70B6114EB03.jpeg
A702A822-BE76-424E-B605-6EE6B55912D6.jpeg
EB14C937-0A7E-44DE-AD3A-59A6A2A52DE0.jpeg
725831A4-AD90-4B08-85B7-95D857116F54.jpeg
B3C52FE6-137F-42A9-9594-9CEC008EB87E.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family posted:
WE GOT A 6K DINNER BILL.......
View attachment 1592686
YouTube
I have no idea what the story behind the clickbait title is but im guessing one of the kids added up the bill wrong and put an extra 3 0’s on the end of their £6 meal deal

I have no idea what the story behind the clickbait title is but im guessing one of the kids added up the bill wrong and put an extra 3 0’s on the end of their £6 meal deal
Or cleveeer boi drew 3 circles at the end of the bill pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably eating popcorn

Reactions: 11

Or cleveeer boi drew 3 circles at the end of the bill pmsl
6 grand is the same 50 euros in whichever currency they were paying in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
”I did a half a kilometre walk to the atm” duck off Creepy, that’s 500m. It’s not far. Most people walk that between their desk and the toilet. Stop exaggerating everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.