The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we trolling with the beans on toast comment? Naaa they don’t read Tattle!

Reactions: 12
anyone else here Kalamighty everytime Creepy says the name of the campingsite?

So now that you are on Korfu you are not in Greece anymore Lazy??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All that these dimwits needed to do, before going in with the ridiculous vlog title, was to do a quick google search (or better yet, get the girls to "research" it"... these lights have been seen for a while now, and reported on multiple times so you are waaaaaaaaay behind on this news - "it turned out that the bright dots were satellites of Elon Musk’s SpaceX company that were in low orbit to provide fast satellite Internet, through the Starlink system"... on to the next desperate title, you bunch of space-cadets

Reactions: 23
All that these dimwits needed to do, before going in with the ridiculous vlog title, was to do a quick google search (or better yet, get the girls to "research" it"... these lights have been seen for a while now, and reported on multiple times so you are waaaaaaaaay behind on this news - "it turned out that the bright dots were satellites of Elon Musk’s SpaceX company that were in low orbit to provide fast satellite Internet, through the Starlink system"... on to the next desperate title, you bunch of space-cadets
They could not do that because th vlog would have been nothing at all.

Reactions: 15
Why does she think anyone except maybe people with toddlers want to watch her playing games with Jace every single day 😴😴🥱🥱 It’s mind numbingly dull. They go to Greece and that’s all they can vlog?! I took a few days off watching last week as I was bored silly. Got five minutes in today and I’m done 😴🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How does his mind work?
He said "You'd pay a million pounds for a house in the position the van was in"
Yes Chris, but you would also be there for years not just overnight and you would be able to swing a cat in a mansion unlike the van. That van looks even more confined than usual. They all looked so hunched up.
You'd have more room in a Greek prison, better food and probably just as good a view.
Why didn't they have a meal and a wander around Corfu town?
Also Sarah telling baby Mila not to scratch her bites!!!
Absolutely idiotic, pointless trip and family.

Why does she think anyone except maybe people with toddlers want to watch her playing games with Jace every single day 😴😴🥱🥱 It’s mind numbingly dull. They go to Greece and that’s all they can vlog?! I took a few days off watching last week as I was bored silly. Got five minutes in today and I’m done 😴🥱
Did you see them in the water a few days ago. Being a little frisky...I prefer childplay to that on a family vlog with mostly children watching

Reactions: 14
Normal people , with camera, videos UFO's
Sarah with camera, turns the camera off when UFO appears ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I was just coming here to say the same. I saw what I assume was a bit of space debris falling the other night, too big and low down for a shooting star but I didn’t go straight on socials claiming ufo nonsense, I googled. First thing that came up was Musks thing. It wasn’t that though 🤣

Reactions: 16
I don't watch the Ingham's on a daily basis (would turn my mind to mush) but do keep up-to-date via here. These learning activities she sets up for Jace, does he ever do the same one more than once, the few times I've caught him doing one it's a new one, surely that's confusing him, I mean surely you'd do the same one till he was confident in it?

I think the reasoning we don't see creepy teaching Jace (other than he can't be bothered) is lazy having control and, I cannot think of the right word I'm looking for 'glory' maybe she wants the credit if he does get it right, can you imagine if the first time he writes his name is the time creepy is teaching him? She wants everyone to see her as the great teacher.

• Heart
The only unidentified thing around you sarah is ya fugly husband 🤢

The aliens in their UFO after getting too close to the van:
BdGCxlgIEAIXrsD.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Chris is getting more friskier by the day! He's very touchy feely with Sarah! Playing with her hair, touching her face! 🤢🤢🤢
Maybe this is why they need to be home by the 8th…either she will be ovulating that day or he will have spunked his pants by then and will need clean ones

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.