The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's already out of her depth trying to teach the basics that all parents do anyway even if their child is in nursery/pre school. She will spend time making and colouring an activity for a 3 year old but doesn't want anything to do with the education of the actual school aged children? Jace would be better learning all that through everyday activities rather than a sit down learning session, which he was confused by because it obviously doesn't happen when the camera is off. They have enough people in their family that if they even gave Jace a job like put out a fork for everyone he'd be able to count higher than he can. But they do nothing and then expect him to just perform for the vlog.
That just about sums up #TheBigSaz though. Her interests don't extend beyond colouring in and showing off for the camera.

Reactions: 18
Umm. So they watch their old vlogs, Gets the views in.

No Sarah Ingham, it wasn't funny at all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Umm. So they watch their old vlogs, Gets the views in.

No Sarah Ingham, it wasn't funny at all.

View attachment 1601871
So to all the 13 year old's Sarah Ingham says "I'm sure you know what swear words are your friends probably say worse at school" What like "Hey Esme your dad is a dirty bleeping bastard who interferes with kid's, he's bleeping birdshit"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Wasn’t this the ‘miscarriage‘ vlogs as well? What a weird bunch. Also why would you send your husband a vlogesque video?

Reactions: 19
So to all the 13 year old's Sarah Ingham says "I'm sure you know what swear words are your friends probably say worse at school" What like "Hey Esme your dad is a dirty bleeping bastard who interferes with kid's, he's bleeping birdshit"
She also didn’t even need to swear!she could have said bird poo, or excrement, or droppings, which are not rude! She probably doesn’t know the word excrement though!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah is obviously obese, but does anyone else think she looks swollen, particularly her face and hands?

I know there's been mention that she has hypothyroidism - I wonder if an actual doctor diagnosed that or Creepy 🤔 If it is hypothyroidism, it doesn't look like it's being treated. Oh, I forgot, she only goes to the doctor for imagined illnesses. She won't even go for cold sore medication.

If I was her, I would be worried about my heart health. Their diet is abysmal and the only exercise they get is doggy paddling in whatever body of water they can find on any given day. Speaking of which, I will never understand how they can be so obsessed with water, yet always look so dirty 🤮

Such a weird family. They definitely avoid contact with other people, especially authority figures. This proves they know how crap they are at parenting, life, everything, and are scared of being called out or worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just don’t understand their diet though 🤷‍♀️
They have access to plenty of shops and are in countries where the climates make it easier to buy cheaper fruit/veg 🤔
They have the PERFECT lifestyle option to live well, eat really healthily and be super active - instead they sit around on beach chairs, do the odd bit of swimming (purely because they need to wash) and live on carbs and cheese. With the odd bit of token veg/thrown in for the vlog 😳
They have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to cook and even with limited facilities could make some lovely dishes!!
They’ve gone from eating relatively normally when they first started vlogging , to eating pure shite. They went from weaning Jace on real food and cooking, to just processed crap 🤢 he now has an obsession with food and is addicted to sugar ☹☹☹☹

And don’t even get me started on Creepy’s Coke addiction 🤢
I love a can of pop as much as the next person (my only vice 😂), but I don’t survive on it or share it with my 3 year old daily 😳
I personally don’t give fizzy drinks to my children, and wouldn’t demonise people who do allow their children to have pop - but there’s no bloody excuse to fill a 3 year old with full sugar Coke when he would happily drink water!! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just don’t understand their diet though 🤷‍♀️
They have access to plenty of shops and are in countries where the climates make it easier to buy cheaper fruit/veg 🤔
They have the PERFECT lifestyle option to live well, eat really healthily and be super active - instead they sit around on beach chairs, do the odd bit of swimming (purely because they need to wash) and live on carbs and cheese. With the odd bit of token veg/thrown in for the vlog 😳
They have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to cook and even with limited facilities could make some lovely dishes!!
They’ve gone from eating relatively normally when they first started vlogging , to eating pure shite. They went from weaning Jace on real food and cooking, to just processed crap 🤢 he now has an obsession with food and is addicted to sugar ☹☹☹☹

And don’t even get me started on Creepy’s Coke addiction 🤢
I love a can of pop as much as the next person (my only vice 😂), but I don’t survive on it or share it with my 3 year old daily 😳
I personally don’t give fizzy drinks to my children, and wouldn’t demonise people who do allow their children to have pop - but there’s no bloody excuse to fill a 3 year old with full sugar Coke when he would happily drink water!! 😳
I love a can of coke and have one almost daily but my almost three year old has never had a sip. She knows not to try either, thankfully. I wouldn’t want her having it, it’s not for children. I personally wasn’t allowed it until I was 12! Caffeine and sugar mixed together does not bode well for a small child

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She also didn’t even need to swear!she could have said bird poo, or excrement, or droppings, which are not rude! She probably doesn’t know the word excrement though!
She probably thinks the builder used excrement when building her dream home....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.