The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I am wrong but this strange family need to cease filming for a while to at least show some respect for the Queen.
I don’t think so. There are a myriad of far more compelling reasons why they should have disappeared into obscurity, the majority of which are far more relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Correct me if I am wrong but this strange family need to cease filming for a while to at least show some respect for the Queen.
I correct you. Yes it's tragic that the Queen has bought the farm, but it she had a long life, and I don't understand why celebrities (even Z-list Youtubers) are somehow obliged to give grieve and condolence to every death or disaster.

This strange family should stop filming because of that last pedalo-bait thumbnail and the social isolation of the 17yo daughter.

Reactions: 36
Mila hitting Sarah in the face with the
"fly squatter"

🤭😂🤢
Good Goillll mila!! :)

Ok so I’m glad she did that post so people are aware but at the same time she hasn’t admitted she was wrong, she’s just said people have pointed it out do your own research….she should have said it’s been bought to my attention the information I gave regarding vaccinations is incorrect, I apologize and can confirm I got it wrong, please seek advice from a professional when it comes to anything medical.
She`ll never admit to any wrong doings ,just like her creep of a husband.That`d be like ,oh i don`t know...admitting you`re narcissistic ,can`t take critisism...ALWAYS have to be right...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That's the angle the beast that is seacroft is going, giving the oldest an Ed!!! They literally are scum! The views are getting so low, some big drama will happen soon.
Sarah might not wash for a bit and contract (dirty) toe cancer again. She might have another 'miscarriage' (a day later in a swimming pool in a white swimsuit) they'll give one of the feral kids a mental health disorder. Absolute scum!

I think the whole thing with Isabelle really highlights how poorly she has been raised, they have done the kid such a disservice. They've told her she's amazing, famous, a celebrity, beautiful, a model, set for life etc (& every parent should think this of their children but no to the point of being delusional). She is now realising Mumma and her pervy step dad have literally led her on! Sadly not all those things are true. She is now having to find her own place. The impact of that pure bullshit will be felt into adulthood.

God help Esme when she grows up a little bit, she is the one that is the most delusional of them all.

This is the impact of telling 3 average (and I'm not being horrible) mediocre looking girls they are stars, models, more beautiful than anyone. When they get in the real world the disparity between what they are what they think they are, will have such an impact.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel so sorry for Isabelle I really do what they have done to her is discusting. I do think she is shy and anxious out in the real world because it’s not normal for her to be away from her parents, to go and do things alone/with friends. She is 17 now and going into adulthood yet her parents are restricting her from doing all the things she’s supposed to be doing. She is filmed being woken up on her birthday for anyone to see, she has no privacy, she is in no way prepared for adulthood as she has been so restricted and that’s all her parents doing. I wish her read dad would step in and help this poor girl. I hate how she’s always putting her hand over her mouth from the camera it’s like she’s trying to block the camera out without even realising it

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
you can blatantly tell Sarah hates the van you can also tell they’ve outgrown it already.. they never film inside of it, it’s a tip , esme has brought half her tatty bedroom with her and selfishly filled the girls storage spaces with it & this has got to be their worst most boring travel vlog yet.. funny enough I actually liked their vlogs wjen

Whoops missed the end of my last comment * I actually like their vlogs when they went to Australia.. possibly the last time Iv enjoyed one of their travelling ones
I also enjoyed the vlogs when they went to Australia, possibly for different reasons.. holding cell, border force 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s a shame Izzy doesn’t have much freedom but all 17 year olds are different.

At 17 I had 3 jobs because I had a moped to run and a dream car I wanted to save for, and I moved out with my boyfriend(now husband)
But my 17 year old is way off being like I was, she’s very shy, no confidence, she’s extremely caring and hard working at college, but she has social anxiety, she does however have an interest in driving so she will be having lessons soon, awaiting license, but she’s not interested in going out with friends maybe once in a blue moon, and I’m not going to force her to be like other 17 year olds, she is who she is.

But, I do think it’s quite obvious their lifestyle has influenced how Izzy enters adulthood, and it’s quite sad to think actually none of them could possibly have any kind of normal childhood or adulthood. Prove me wrong Lazy!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I also enjoyed the vlogs when they went to Australia, possibly for different reasons.. holding cell, border force 🤣🤣

Every time I go through immigration in another country I think of Chris wetting himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’ve usually had some controversy on holiday which catapults them into the national press for a few days by now so they’re throwing any old tit at the wall to see what sticks. Sadly they’re just not that relevant anymore

Reactions: 14
wonder if they will upload tonight, see a lot of vloggers have said that they aren't uploading or doing live streams tonight

Reactions: 11
There's not a lot more Chris and Sarah could have done that was within the limits of YouTube to offer a dream thumbnail to entice paedos.

That poor boy. Just imagine when you get to 15 and realise that is what they have done to you
He looks like something off a Timotei advert - it’s funny, until you remember he is groomed and posed naked like that to attract the attention of sexual predators.

More water and naked kids, Creepy? What’s that all about - did something happen when your mum took you swimming or something?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The van is far worse than even I imagined I can’t believe that it’s safe to live in, just as well they’re not, instead spending vanlife in a sleazy sex spa cabin, medieval houses, and BNBs.
The thumbnail totally wrong, they like all other family bloggers have been warned about sexual deviants using photos for vile reasons, to then post your 3yr old almost naked is pimping 😡 exploiting your bairns in this way is hideous.
The comment about how or not Isabelle losing weight is also very wrong she could have just said that she was eating less, or making healthier choices no need for the deliberate speculation which I think is premeditated possibly looking to promote some dietary supplement or a nasty jealous dig at Isabelle we all know she is more than capable of either.
She has most definitely done some deal with the owners of the Sex Spa she never raves about anywhere unless it’s a freebie or discounted she always finds fault ie Venice..

Reactions: 19
Thiers a private video up
Seen another family vlogger has put one up this evening as well already. We know it’s the van tour as they’ve posted about it on FB so it’s not even something of your interest - one day won’t hurt, they do it enough when they can’t be arsed

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.