The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen another family vlogger has put one up this evening as well already. We know it’s the van tour as they’ve posted about it on FB so it’s not even something of your interest - one day won’t hurt, they do it enough when they can’t be arsed
Thirty quid is still thirty quid. There’s no room for decorum when every penny counts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They might as well upload, with a lack of anything else to watch they might actually get some views.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Isabelle is viral today on tik tok for being a “lesbian” all to do with her bracelets and her “girl in red” vinyl she got for her birthday
Oh god, can you link the tiktok?

I wondered how long it would be until this happened after the Girl in Red gift.

I’ve said before that I think being in touch and vocal about her identity might actually be really great for her in terms of coming out of her shell and eventually leaving the family. I say this as a queer person - recognising yourself for who you are is a profoundly powerful and really can transform how you see yourself and possibilities for your life.

I just hope it remains in Izzy’s hands and not internet strangers / her mother’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He looks like something off a Timotei advert - it’s funny, until you remember he is groomed and posed naked like that to attract the attention of sexual predators.

More water and naked kids, Creepy? What’s that all about - did something happen when your mum took you swimming or something?
I’m guessing Rolf Harris or Len Fairclough were his swimming instructor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this their latest plan then, failing on YouTube, let's get one of the girls to go viral on tiktok.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Tonight’s vlog was mainly children with filthy faces and clothes and a creepy bastard throwing a toy plane in the direct of his barely dressed step daughter so he could film her. Pervert.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
How is Issy meant to explore her sexualities either way? She's never away from her family. She's not around anyone to discover "anything" out. Most teens her age hang out with friends whether that be of the opposite sex or the same. As harsh as this sounds her idea of romance comes from films or books, not from life. I'm sorry but if she looks at her mother and stepfather for guidance, she's fucked.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

link for the tiktok
Oh god, can you link the tiktok?

I wondered how long it would be until this happened after the Girl in Red gift.

I’ve said before that I think being in touch and vocal about her identity might actually be really great for her in terms of coming out of her shell and eventually leaving the family. I say this as a queer person - recognising yourself for who you are is a profoundly powerful and really can transform how you see yourself and possibilities for your life.

I just hope it remains in Izzy’s hands and not internet strangers / her mother’s.
B342F17E-CDA2-43FF-ADCF-22FDF83C206E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
would not suprise me if this is the work of Creepy & Bogwoppit creating it to draw attention from there to their vlogs

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why is her hand ALWAYS over her mouth. She can't mumble speak a sentence without putting her hand over her mouth. Its bizarre

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is her hand ALWAYS over her mouth. She can't mumble speak a sentence without putting her hand over her mouth. Its bizarre
She started doing that after she mentioned her front teeth cross I think she is self concious of them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How is Issy meant to explore her sexualities either way? She's never away from her family. She's not around anyone to discover "anything" out. Most teens her age hang out with friends whether that be of the opposite sex or the same. As harsh as this sounds her idea of romance comes from films or books, not from life. I'm sorry but if she looks at her mother and stepfather for guidance, she's fucked.
I get what you’re saying but recognising same sex attraction doesn’t require actual relationships, just acknowledging the desire. That’s *why* I think it could be good for her. She can recognise something about herself, from within herself, and use it to envisage how her future could be outside her family.

It has nothing to do with actual experience. Every single gay/lesbian/bi adult recognised their same sex attraction long long before they ever experienced actual relationships. There’s no initiation process 😂 it’s an internal, immutable trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The Isabelle stuff seems to come at a time when they want to distract from the fact that it's been 3 months since planning stated that they had to submit plans for enclosing the staircase.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not a lesbian. Just like she hasn’t got an eating disorder. She’s a silly, naive girl, whose mum encourages her to make this tit up for attention, and to distract her from the fact she has not passed her exams, and won’t be going to college or getting a job.

One of Lazy’s dilemmas, when the time comes, will be whether she’d rather Isabelle ended up with the kind of man who doesn’t mind Creepy being a n🤥nce, or a normal, decent man who will want absolutely nothing to do with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If she is gay I can see the minghams exposing her and milk it like the cash cow they always wanted

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The Ingham Family posted:
7 BERTH **DIY LUXURY** SPRINTER VAN TOUR! (INEXPERIENCED SELF CONVERTED MOTORHOME)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You didn't have to put inexperienced in the title,it's obvious you t o s s e r !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.