The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the most boring vlog i have ever watched, can anyone give answers to these questions:

1. Are the ifam really interested in front panels, mud guards and battery usage?
2. Is it even legal for the girls to sleep in that coffin?
3. Why did he call the mattress juicy?
4. Does Jace and Isla really sleep on top of a fridge, oven, and diesel heater?
5. Why can’t creepy pronounce countries properly?
6. Has that shower curtain been used at all on this trip?
7. Why did he install a mirror for the girls to do makeup, when they don’t wear makeup, or go anywhere nice in the evenings?

And last but not least…..where is the winch? Was creepy finally fed up of winching her up every night! “Winch the bed up babe”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
HOW can this narrow crawl space, sleep two teenagers? How can it not be a fire trap? How can this be legal?
View attachment 1567196
It is a deathtrap, as far as I can see thee is not a way to open those double doors from the inside. and that tiny space to get out on the other side, pure stupidity.
Creepy have even installed a "seat" so Lazy has a step to get up on her bed.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
HOW can this narrow crawl space, sleep two teenagers? How can it not be a fire trap? How can this be legal?
View attachment 1567196
No chance those girls are comfortable looking at that picture - I’d love to see actual footage of them, especially Izzy, laying on the bottom bunk & being able to comfortably move around - it really looks like an oversized coffin under there. They won’t, but dare you Sarah and Chris to give us a van focussed vlog with how you are all getting on in there - you’ve barely shown the van in use this trip and there is a good reason why.

Have caved and skimmed through it whilst getting one of mine to sleep in their nice cosy bed with lots of head space & I just can’t see how any of that is liveable. You are clearly spending a lot more time in other peoples houses than you let on.

Those ‘textbooks’ in the top as well of the bulkhead space 😂 I’ve never seen such skinny ‘text books’ - those books look like the cheap little workbooks you can pick up in supermarkets to compliment learning practice rather than anything useful that would support a home Ed family. Not doing a very good job of proving they are homeschooling on the road at all.

Chris desperately trying to make it sound like a huge space above the front seats as well - most of us have had DPD deliveries & we’ve seen those vans, that bulkhead would just about fit Jace in laying down 🤡🤣

All I’ve seen tonight is a tonne of projectiles that could kill, yes KILL your children in an accident (a tissue box can become as weighty as a standard brick to give you food for thought Creepy & Lazy). You still have the same unsafe seating set up whilst riding up front in your Mercedes van fitted car seats that have just been fixed to be able to pass its MOT, your daughter still riding on a box. Jace’s seat would be f**ked in an accident as well as the leg would not be able to angle itself to absorb impact and more than likely snap inside the space we’ve seen in previous vlogs. There is nothing luxury about any of it & you have probably shown a lot of people what not to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry to go on about this, but HOW can this narrow sleep crawl space be legal?
651A8BB5-7416-4BCF-9B17-B604F620F7A8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
It's to be hoped Isabelle or Esme don't have a bad dream in the night and jump up quickly, they'll bloody knock themselves out.
what if the one furthest apart from the tiny hole gotta puke?? Head first into the wood and crawling over the sister :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Jesus wept! He is one boring bastard. To be fair, it is a delight to not hear the foghorn!
Fantasist Creepy's been waiting for this moment to make a comeback. The lead singer of a band didn't work, the doctor didn't work, nor did the metorologist, pilot or famous family YouTuber. Now he's looking for people to tell him he is an amazing, forward thinking, innovative van life vlogger, but everyone should ignore the dumpy fishwife in the background and the multiple newspaper articles that show he's a nonce. Poor guy has been waiting 36 years for someone other than his weird mother to tell him he's good at something

Edit: I forgot to add in pro skater who had one trick - skating on one leg with the other cocked in the air. Wow!!! 😂 :m

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That was the most boring vlog i have ever watched, can anyone give answers to these questions:

1. Are the ifam really interested in front panels, mud guards and battery usage?
2. Is it even legal for the girls to sleep in that coffin?
3. Why did he call the mattress juicy?
4. Does Jace and Isla really sleep on top of a fridge, oven, and diesel heater?
5. Why can’t creepy pronounce countries properly?
6. Has that shower curtain been used at all on this trip?
7. Why did he install a mirror for the girls to do makeup, when they don’t wear makeup, or go anywhere nice in the evenings?

And last but not least…..where is the winch? Was creepy finally fed up of winching her up every night! “Winch the bed up babe”
is it better that the other two are sleeping on top of a tank of gazoline, even conneccted to an oven?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1567196
We used to have a Hymer and it had a bed over the cab which despite being near to the ceiling ( but not that close) and me suffering with mild claustrophobia was super comfy as due to excellent German spec it had a memory foam mattress before they were even popular over here

Anyhoooooooo I seriously wonder two things

1. How does Sarah get in that bed, I struggled with our hymer and it wasn’t as high as that

2. how can those children sleep in their death trap, surely it’s a health and safety issue 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
a 40 minute tour and he did not show everyone what they wanted to know, how have they innstalled Tiiny tinys seat SAFELY? We just get a glimpse of it behind the tv.
And Creepy that is not a fridge it is a cooler. I can have 3 of those in the back of my car if I want to.

We used to have a Hymer and it had a bed over the cab which despite being near to the ceiling ( but not that close) and me suffering with mild claustrophobia was super comfy as due to excellent German spec it had a memory foam mattress before they were even popular over here

Anyhoooooooo I seriously wonder two things

1. How does Sarah get in that bed, I struggled with our hymer and it wasn’t as high as that
the supercomfy seat outside the bathroom

Reactions: 15
What? No super duper Ingham brand water bottles with the super silicon spout?

74033A40-1EFB-42E6-9D62-B1AEA5DB0C0E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Omgheee they’re putting all the poop 💩 through someone’s washing machine again they have zero shame.
RIP Queen ElizabethII 💔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
You can see the girls space in the same hight as the shoe cupboard, that cupboard is 39cm! it looks like the mattress was actually higher than bottom of the cupboard but let’s be generous and say it’s not give 6cm for the wool that 45cm!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Where does Creepy sleep ? Does he squash in the bed with Lazy & Mila ? Does he sleep in the roof box ? Does he pitch a tent ? It’s perplexing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.