The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if this has been mentioned (I haven't had enough time to read through this thread) but currently on tiktok people are speculating Issy's sexuality by sharing her spotify they specifically pointed out the "🍓🍓🍓" playlist; which contains girly pop music, and pointing out that she was wearing a bracelet with the lesbian flag colours.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry to go on about this, but HOW can this narrow sleep crawl space be legal?
View attachment 1567240
Really get an idea of just how small it is when you look at the Angel teddy on the side - no wonder they’ve put the fire extinguisher in reach of those girls because they’d stand no chance of getting out quickly in a fire.

Shows how dangerous he is as well - camping gas (any gas bottle actually) needs to be stored upright to avoid leakage as well & stored in ventilated conditions, not in a makeshift box under loads of wood 😡 Just to back that up you stupid idiots as you will be on here scouring comments! I get paranoid having them at the front of our tent away in a ventilated porch area!

Not sure why he’s asked for comments if anyone would sleep in it because he’s deleting them all if they say no 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
With the tiktok of isabelle being a lesbian, I just hope that her parents didn't do this(although it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest). Lazy and creepy have no clue how dangerous things like this can be, I was outed as being a lesbian in school in the same manner and it resulted in bullying and having the absolute tit kicked out of me by other girls.

duck you sarah and Chris you greasy n*nce, karma can't come soon enough 😡
A young woman was nearly killed where I lived twenty years ago after someone did this to her online. It was horrific. When it went to court the treatment she received was dreadful too.

Yes times have moved on but not as much as people think - last year a young woman was dragged from her car and abused after being ‘outted’ online by her boyfriend (it turned out she wasn’t gay just her boyfriend being, well, like this lot frankly, anything for the views combined with maliciousness) he did get sentenced, for all of six months.

They’re playing extremely dangerous games with their children. CHILDREN.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
A really nice place for them to sleep !!!!

You’ve got to be joking 😱
Poor kids 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Idk if this has been mentioned (I haven't had enough time to read through this thread) but currently on tiktok people are speculating Issy's sexuality by sharing her spotify they specifically pointed out the "🍓🍓🍓" playlist; which contains girly pop music, and pointing out that she was wearing a bracelet with the lesbian flag colours.
I just saw someone else's reply, I'll go back and catch up.

Reactions: 4
“My friend called me and said dude, it’s not possible to convert”. Dude! Who the duck is your friend. Leonardo from the teenage mutant ninja turtles because no one says dude now 😂And Chris, there is no as a smart android TV. It is either a smart TV or android not both you prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
“My friend called me and dude, it’s not possible to convert”. Dude! Who the duck is your friend. Leonardo from the teenage mutant ninja turtles because no one says dude now 😂And Chris, there is no as a smart android TV. It is either a smart TV or android not both you prick.
Possibly John, from John and Louise - he’s totally rad!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isabelle & Esme, sleep under a heavy weight, on top of a gas bottle. Jace & Isla sleep on top of an oven.
How do these parents get away with this. It’s child endangerment at its finest.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I’ve not watched tonight’s Thilling, POW!, Exciting vlog.

BUT oh how I wished the while converted dpd van that was stopped almost literally outside my house early this morning was this lot. They, whoever they were, had their van confiscated and were arrested for endangerment. I don’t know this from being outside (but could hear the yells and screams that the police couldn’t do this) but from pics/info on the force social media. Loooooong journey back to England for them; and the van? It’s to be destroyed. All of it. Could only take what they could carry.

It was again mentioned how many have been stopped and prosecuted this summer alone and the number is VERY high.

Now if my, very overstretched, very rural, local force can stop vans that might be dangerous others should too. Why aren’t borderforce looking at it? Or weighing it? Don’t they need to do so for every vehicle travelling abroad? What about the danger to other travellers as well?

Still at least it’ll be easy to prosecute. Lots of online evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We been watching stranger things on that TV, marathon sessions of it in that French house along with other air bnbs you lying shitbag

Reactions: 10
I’ve not watched tonight’s Thilling, POW!, Exciting vlog.

BUT oh how I wished the while converted dpd van that was stopped almost literally outside my house early this morning was this lot. They, whoever they were, had their van confiscated and were arrested for endangerment. I don’t know this from being outside (but could hear the yells and screams that the police couldn’t do this) but from pics/info on the force social media. Loooooong journey back to England for them; and the van? It’s to be destroyed. All of it. Could only take what they could carry.

It was again mentioned how many have been stopped and prosecuted this summer alone and the number is VERY high.

Now if my, very overstretched, very rural, local force can stop vans that might be dangerous others should too. Why aren’t borderforce looking at it? Or weighing it? Don’t they need to do so for every vehicle travelling abroad? What about the danger to other travellers as well?

Still at least it’ll be easy to prosecute. Lots of online evidence.
Whereabouts are you? I wish the authorities would crack down on the botched mess ( and health and safety hazard) that is the Ingham van!

Reactions: 10
Omg can those girls sit up in their bed in DPD van ? There looks such little space between their bed and Sarah’s 🤔 I definitely wouldn’t want them sleeping above me in their so it yourself bed 🤣

Reactions: 11
'Inexperienced'? This is his third time gutting and re-modifying the van near identically. At this point, he's a definitely a pro when it comes to bleeping up vans.

Isla's Angel teddy in Esme and Isabelle's bed. Still think that they have the three girls sharing, Jace in with Sarah and Mila, and Creepy 'editing' all night in the front of the van.

Looks like he's removed the 'dining table' at the back too? Thought that was where the girls did all their schooling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.