The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Minghams are currently polluting the beautiful country of Croatia - heading to the north to visit one of the Istrian islands and then travelling along the coast to the south.

I predicted the Balkans so it wouldn't surprise me if they continued to Montenegro and then into Albania and down to Greece.

They're seeking out blue lakes and oceans on this trip.

Sarah was telling someone on her Insta post (she can't keep her big gob shut).
I will be AMAZED if Creepy makes it out of the Balkans without getting his arse kicked.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have just finished 37 hrs work in 3 days 🤦‍♀️god knows how many steps I’ve clocked working for our brilliant NHS running up n down wards for 13 hours a day I would bleeping love to see this disgusting soup dragon Sarah Ingham do this😡 keeping patients hydrated treating moisture on skin with barrier creams and most importantly using common sense which she lacks so obviously..for the love of god please let authorities take some charge in this family I would 💯 safeguard those disgusting greedy parents
I was a theatre nurse for 41 years and I don’t even want to think of her in an nhs setting☹☹

• Heart
Reactions: 19
See she’s trying desperately to pull those views in by posting about yesterdays vlog on Insta this afternoon - still only on 24k views at 10pm the night after uploading, that must hurt 🤣
A bit of a stretch saying ‘exploring caves.’ Gawking through the bars of a locked gate is hardly exploring caves.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think they are trying to move away from YT and focussing more on their Instagram? They seem to be posting more and more on Instagram than ever before to bring in the dough. I've never known so called vloggers make travelling look so uninteresting in my life. They really have no clue do they? I wouldn't want to give them any advice as I know they read here everyday. Hi Lazy! Hi Creepster! Your channel is flaking very fast, the faster the better for us Tattlers!

Reactions: 23
See she’s trying desperately to pull those views in by posting about yesterdays vlog on Insta this afternoon - still only on 24k views at 10pm the night after uploading, that must hurt 🤣
‘Tint sneak peak’ Do you mean tiny Lazy? Surely you’d know how to spell that word you use it enough. My babies are so tiny. Milas fits in such tiny clothes. Our van is bleeping tiny. My brain is tiny. Chris’s Dick is tiny!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Can’t anyone report them to social services??
Why don’t you ? Or have you already ?

I will be AMAZED if Creepy makes it out of the Balkans without getting his arse kicked.
Oh stop ! Your getting me excited 😆 😈

I have just finished 37 hrs work in 3 days 🤦‍♀️god knows how many steps I’ve clocked working for our brilliant NHS running up n down wards for 13 hours a day I would bleeping love to see this disgusting soup dragon Sarah Ingham do this😡 keeping patients hydrated treating moisture on skin with barrier creams and most importantly using common sense which she lacks so obviously..for the love of god please let authorities take some charge in this family I would 💯 safeguard those disgusting greedy parents
You must be super fit !
thank you for your service 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Go all the say to Tolmin Gorge just to knit (Yarm) how igorant can Esme get
and her face at the end how greese was it
Noticed a lot Esme keep's putting in when the rest of them or talking Isla was on about Auschwitz the other day Esme pipes up about hair clip's then tonights vlog Sarah was on about the Gorge and Esme gets on about her knitting STFU Esme please your not clever or funny

And last nights vlog in Venice when someone called Chris it sounded like n to me not knob
My daughter is ADHD and taking her current hobby to do on the side of another activity/trip she would find boring/dull is exactly the sort of thing she would do to regulate herself (and make it less intolerable). Esme has hyperfixation on crochet at the moment. I also have to constantly remind her to wash/brush hair/clean teeth and she constantly interrupts. Also needs an education plan at school to assist her learning. The other similarity is that she is emotionally several years younger than her actual age and prefers the company of younger children. Also suspected dyslexia and being tested. Esme needs some support and she may well be able to flourish with her education. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In my mind a sign of a toddler/child having a good day is covered in mud, having spent all days in nature/doing some outdoor activities
BUT
there is nothing better than the end of the day when they get to have a thorough scrub in the shower or bath!
I understand if they get to the end of a day out and the younger kids look a little grubby (think that’s standard), but no bloody reason why they end the day unwashed and start the day the same! They leave for a day out and look stinking dirty and smelly 🤢🤢🤢

Also Sarah, you mentioned that Mila was struggling to sleep....could it be something to do with the fact that she ain’t being washed regularly on a night time, to help soothe her and help her body clock realise it’s nearly bed time?
Or her infected, sore, cut/fungal infection under her arm pit?
Or her lack of actual exercise and you not allowing her to burn off any energy by moving around and continuing to shove her in that bloody carrier?
Or the total lack of any kind of routine?
Or the stupidly late nights and then early mornings to get onto your next destination?
Or the fact that she probably hates having to wake up and have Jace hit her all day, and she is traumatised??

Whatever it is, you might find SORTING ALL OF THE ABOVE OUT would help Mila marvellously!!!
I agree with everything you have said ! I actually feel like I can smell them through the screen at times , especially when they talk about them being on their period ! How is it even slightly hygienic relying on public restrooms and shared showers and toilets etc , add to that the nappy situation and 4 other children that appear to be scared of soap and water. They obviously follow their parents example and those pair always look like they stink and they make me itch !

Putting vanity above sensible clothing and shoes , rather than putting their hair up out of the way and wearing clothing and footwear to match the conditions and activities ! HILARIOUS since they ate definitely not a good looking family ! Average at best ! So it’s all for nothing they look a state & everyone must be laughing at them !

I don’t think I’ve ever seen babies with toe nails like this ! It’s usually a little bit of sick fluff but never dirt !!!! Poor little mite ! God help her in a couple of years ! Think back to how spotlessly clean those 3 girls looked when they first started vlogging and where in school !!!! The moment there’s no authoritative figure checking on them they all go feral !
I MEANT SOCK FLUFF NOT SICK FLUFF 🙄🤢😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet that babies never had that baby smell. Can’t beat new baby smell.

Mila probably smells of cheese or sweat the majority of the time! Poor thing, do feel sorry for her, she’s not had an easy start bless her.
New babies do smell nice but nowhere near as nice as puppy breath 🐶 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have to be honest and say I'm living for the Balkan vlogs - although we all know they'll be crap.

In my opinion the Balkans are the real jewels in Europe. I have loved and adored everywhere I've been and can't wait to visit more and more.

The scenery, food and hospitality have blown me away. You're a very lucky person to live where you do.

Reactions: 13
Do you think they are trying to move away from YT and focussing more on their Instagram? They seem to be posting more and more on Instagram than ever before to bring in the dough. I've never known so called vloggers make travelling look so uninteresting in my life. They really have no clue do they? I wouldn't want to give them any advice as I know they read here everyday. Hi Lazy! Hi Creepster! Your channel is flaking very fast, the faster the better for us Tattlers!
What’s the monitory gain difference between a you tube view and an Instagram view?

Reactions: 9
The person in the blue tops is Chris and his womanly body 😂 Sarah must love a man who’s body screams “I just don’t have enough estrogen” 😂
Can I just clarify I meant “I just have TOO MUCH estrogen” is what I meant to write 😂 it was a long night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know where those photos of creepy out clubbing (not the ones with Katrina) can be found?

Reactions: 3
I always wonder behind all the ‘we are living our best lives, we always make the best decisions, anyone who has a different opinion is a hater bravado’ whether Sarah feels truly happy and secure with the fact that Sussex police confirmed in a BBC news article that her at the time 34 year old husband was contacting a 16 year old on holiday and the contacts were of a sexual nature. Actually confirmed by the police, the age gap is huge, it’s massive alarm bells ringing for most people, could you really forgive and trust that person? What sort of role model is that for her teenage daughters?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
To be fair , I think all it is under Mila’s armpit is soreness, caused by heat and dirt/grease accumulation and the fact that babies armpits don’t get much air to them when they’re not moving a lot. It’s not uncommon and all my kids have had it at some point when they were babies, especially one in particular that was born in a really hot summer. However, it’s so simple to treat, a gentle, but damn good clean, thoroughly drying it and Sudocrem. Doing that would sort it out in ONE day. But they’re out and about all the time, the poor kid is in the bloody carrier or pushchair or being held , not moving around , getting greasy and dirty in the heat and so it’s never going to clear up !! The kid needs to be at home crawling around and learning how to move , playing with toys, pulling herself up , staying cool and just being a baby !! FFS minghams , GO HOME and let your poor baby be just a baby !!
Sarah had the audacity to say something like why is Mila complaining on the hike when she just sat on her little butt. Chris also made a comment about Mila complaining. How is sitting in a carrier for hours looking at the back of your dad's greasy head fun for a baby? Mila just became more mobile and clearly needs space to explore, crawl, move her little legs. You could see how much she thrived at home. She very nearly started walking!
Stuck in that bloody van for months is doing her no favours horrible selfish twats!

• Sad
Reactions: 46
I’m just going to follow up my post and say, Sarah might justify in her head reading that article it doesn’t actually outright confirm it was her husband in the fine print. But honestly you are living in denial if you are reading that article about your own family and come to that conclusion.

Reactions: 16
When I was working in care I’d regularly do 23000 steps a day walking to work and then putting a shift in. That worked out to about 13 miles a day. I dread to think how much you’re clocking up. Thank you for your service ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I always wonder behind all the ‘we are living our best lives, we always make the best decisions, anyone who has a different opinion is a hater bravado’ whether Sarah feels truly happy and secure with the fact that Sussex police confirmed in a BBC news article that her at the time 34 year old husband was contacting a 16 year old on holiday and the contacts were of a sexual nature. Actually confirmed by the police, the age gap is huge, it’s massive alarm bells ringing for most people, could you really forgive and trust that person? What sort of role model is that for her teenage daughters?

She panicked, and let him lie about it - now she is stuck between carrying on an obvious lie until it becomes completely unsustainable, or admitting to the world, including her children, that she knows full well what he’s done, and has completely gone along with all of the inexcusable behaviour since, and even had two more children with a man everybody knows is a wrong ‘un.

There is no long term, or even mid term, future for any of their current income streams, and there is zero chance of any of them starting anything that isn’t instantly wrecked by Creepy’s record.

She has put herself on the horns of a dilemma - two options, both of which are horrendous. This is why I love them - they are a proper Greek (Grek) tragedy, where the villains are authors of their own demise. Great stuff.

I’m just going to follow up my post and say, Sarah might justify in her head reading that article it doesn’t actually outright confirm it was her husband in the fine print. But honestly you are living in denial if you are reading that article about your own family and come to that conclusion.
The statement from Sussex Police was in a Twitter thread asking them why they weren’t able to charge Chris. There is absolutely no question it refers to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.