The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defiantly hasnt, even when she had a cast on they never use to cover it .. imagine the stench poor girl
I know, she’s never been shown any kind of real nurturing care. She’s just been dragged up!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Defiantly hasnt, even when she had a cast on they never use to cover it .. imagine the stench poor girl
The revolting witch even asked the surgeon if she could keep the cast after it was removed. He rightly told her no as it was clinical waste. Can you imagine why the hell on earth you'd want to keep something like that. (sorry if anyone is having a late supper).

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Would you class 3km as a hike? I walk 3 miles to work and 3km is just under 2 miles.. & I won’t lie I am lazy but Sarah was exhausted after walking up it?😂
3Km is what I do when I shout to my kids that I’m just taking the Dogs on a quick walk!! A ‘Hike’ is something much more substantial, we took our kids on a Hike last week , approximately 12km and it took us about 4 Hours at a leisurely pace. I am now sporting a nice Black Big Toenail from my new hiking boots 🥾 😆🤣. Amazingly , we also managed to ensure we took adequate water AND snacks for us all and none of us had to share !!
I get so much 2nd hand embarrassment from what comes out of that families mouths it’s unreal 🤣🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Minghams are currently polluting the beautiful country of Croatia - heading to the north to visit one of the Istrian islands and then travelling along the coast to the south.

I predicted the Balkans so it wouldn't surprise me if they continued to Montenegro and then into Albania and down to Greece.

They're seeking out blue lakes and oceans on this trip.

Sarah was telling someone on her Insta post (she can't keep her big gob shut).

Reactions: 16
Minghams are currently polluting the beautiful country of Croatia - heading to the north to visit one of the Istrian islands and then travelling along the coast to the south.

I predicted the Balkans so it wouldn't surprise me if they continued to Montenegro and then into Albania and down to Greece.

Sarah was telling someone on her Insta post (she can't keep her big gob shut).

Basically anywhere they can get a free wash.

lazyhasabath.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
And who could possibly think it's a good idea to eat CRISPS when you have run out of water ?!!
and there was an empty can of Coke in the side of Mila’s carrier - who the hell takes Coke on a hike!???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Forgot about this from the other day when Sarah was saying Mila had dirty knees from playing on the ground. Looks to me like she has been crawling over broken glass or something .

Screenshot 2022-08-31 211150.png
Screenshot 2022-08-31 211520.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Forgot about this from the other day when Sarah was saying Mila had dirty knees from playing on the ground. Looks to me like she has been crawling over broken glass or something .

View attachment 1557201View attachment 1557206
If she’s letting her down to crawl outside she needs to dress her appropriately. Not in those tacky clothes she has her in. Pair of leggings and T-shirt, and a pair of bloody socks! Sarah you lazy twit stop having kids because you can’t look after them!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
See she’s trying desperately to pull those views in by posting about yesterdays vlog on Insta this afternoon - still only on 24k views at 10pm the night after uploading, that must hurt 🤣

Sarah, you're so agricultured, babe 🥴 :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The revolting witch even asked the surgeon if she could keep the cast after it was removed. He rightly told her no as it was clinical waste. Can you imagine why the hell on earth you'd want to keep something like that. (sorry if anyone is having a late supper).
Don’t I can smell it from here 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
4000 steps in 3.2 km
you will have to do at least 3 times this per day to get fit
oh and ditch the sugar /pasta and cheese.
Get in a routine for the childrens sake and all of your health
Creepy ditch the coke

Sharing drinks I.e drinking out of the same bottle disgusting
I have just finished 37 hrs work in 3 days 🤦‍♀️god knows how many steps I’ve clocked working for our brilliant NHS running up n down wards for 13 hours a day I would bleeping love to see this disgusting soup dragon Sarah Ingham do this😡 keeping patients hydrated treating moisture on skin with barrier creams and most importantly using common sense which she lacks so obviously..for the love of god please let authorities take some charge in this family I would 💯 safeguard those disgusting greedy parents

• Heart
Reactions: 38
but they got to keep the second one, because that was not taken off inside a surgery room

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
3km = "the coolest hike ever" :LOL:
just getting to work I do more than that!! Yes work lazy and creepy - your boring vlogs are not work. Apparently you,were huffing and puffing on a 3 km walk (sorry i read here but won't give you a penny watching your fake work). I usually do 10km just getting to work and back and working - no huffing and puffing! Even though I am a size 14 - 16 like lazy Sarah claimes to be, I don't get out of breath, but maybe that's because as a 14 - 16 big Sarah is twice my size.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.