The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a few people are saying mila been dirty in all the vlogs is a sign of a child having fun in the dirt but what dirt is she playing in? The car park with the rats? Non of there trip on this journey besides Disney has been catered to any of the children.. what child wants to ‘hike’ to a cave at jaces age or sit in a carrier all day like mila.. no wonder she’s sore it’s just not my idea of travelling or been on holiday they might as well drive lorries for a living and pass through these countries instead
Exactly, the baby isn't even walking yet so why she has dirt in her toe nails is beyond me. When they take the poor thing out they don't put so much as a sock on her little feet. They are a pair of neglectful bastards.

Reactions: 37
2 vlogs ago, 55 seconds in x
I’ve watched it 5 times am I watching the right one ? A girl walks past ( looked like Izzy but wasn’t ) then a couple , woman with short blond ish hair and a man and I might have heard the word KNOB ? But not sure , think I’m just trying to hear it lol 😆

Reactions: 9
Imagine sharing 1 drink with 6 other people … the amount of backwash you’d be sharing, it knocks me sick! :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Hi everyone, i used to be a member in this thread a couple a months ago to talk about this feral family but had to delete my account because it was causing me to spiral with my mental health. But I'm much better now

I have absolutely no words of how disrespectful, feral, dirty and neglectful they are, I couldn't believe they could get any worse but they did 😡 the way they treat mila is disgusting, with jace the golden boy hitting her, lazy carrying her around like she's a sack of potatoes and not keeping an eye on her.

With isabelles 'exams' the way lazy went about saying that it doesn't matter what the outcome of the results are, fair enough. BUT, sarah you never once encouraged your daughter to do anything, no college, sixth form or even an apprenticeship.
I'm a tattoo apprentice and honestly I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for my parents, they've encouraged me to draw from a very young age and it's got me my dream career. My mum drew a picture of the outline of bugs bunny 24 years ago and yesterday I finished colouring it for her. I owe everything to my parents.

Lazy you better sort your family out. Please just encourage your children it really does go a long way, you probably won't listen though you overgrown chav🙄

This is the drawing I finished for my mum
The problem with popping babies out like it’s no big deal is just that THEY ACT LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL ! I know that in reality most females of all species can give birth and so it’s nothing unique but it’s still very special ( creating a new life ) those first few years minimum you Center your life around that mini human , they ( along with any siblings ) are your everything ! Your reason for being ! …… Women like lazy witch , openly admit that they don’t stop doing anything for their children ! Their children have to fit into their life whereas me and all of my friends and family ( and there’s a lot of us ) fit our lives around our children ! Please tell me I’m not wrong and that this woman is the minority ? SELFISH HEIFER !!!! She’s like a hybrid a cow and a pig on one !

Seriously though she’s a vile mother who truly thinks she’s got it right ! If she’s right im happily in the wrong ! Ugh ! 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine sharing 1 drink with 6 other people … the amount of backwash you’d be sharing, it knocks me sick! :sick::sick::sick:
I'd rather die of thirst than put my mouth around anything that Chris or Sarah has touched 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’ve watched it 5 times am I watching the right one ? A girl walks past ( looked like Izzy but wasn’t ) then a couple , woman with short blond ish hair and a man and I might have heard the word KNOB ? But not sure , think I’m just trying to hear it lol 😆
I was waiting for the blonde woman to say something her head nearly snapped from staring 😂😂😂 I don’t think seeing grown men or women walking down the road with a camera recording will ever be classed as normal so I don’t blame the woman for looking concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Milas toe nails 🤮
I don’t think I’ve ever seen babies with toe nails like this ! It’s usually a little bit of sick fluff but never dirt !!!! Poor little mite ! God help her in a couple of years ! Think back to how spotlessly clean those 3 girls looked when they first started vlogging and where in school !!!! The moment there’s no authoritative figure checking on them they all go feral !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Would you class 3km as a hike? I walk 3 miles to work and 3km is just under 2 miles.. & I won’t lie I am lazy but Sarah was exhausted after walking up it?😂

Reactions: 26
The problem with popping babies out like it’s no big deal is just that THEY ACT LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL ! I know that in reality most females of all species can give birth and so it’s nothing unique but it’s still very special ( creating a new life ) those first few years minimum you Center your life around that mini human , they ( along with any siblings ) are your everything ! Your reason for being ! …… Women like lazy witch , openly admit that they don’t stop doing anything for their children ! Their children have to fit into their life whereas me and all of my friends and family ( and there’s a lot of us ) fit our lives around our children ! Please tell me I’m not wrong and that this woman is the minority ? SELFISH HEIFER !!!! She’s like a hybrid a cow and a pig on one !

Seriously though she’s a vile mother who truly thinks she’s got it right ! If she’s right im happily in the wrong ! Ugh ! 😫
Spot on 🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone noticed that last night's vlog and the vlog titled picture perfect day in Switzerland are not on the Europe van life summer 2022playlist they are still there but only if you click on their video's those are the two vlogs with low views 🤔

Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed that last night's vlog and the vlog titled picture perfect day in Switzerland are not on the Europe van life summer 2022playlist they are still there but only if you click on their video's those are the two vlogs with low views 🤔
Their van life vlogs really aren’t pulling in the viewers Proberly by because they’ve made every location look dull … Proberly sell the van when they get home make out it ‘broke down’ or it was to expensive to run & they’ll go back to Dubai because vlogs like that always pull in the viewers

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If they allow that to happen to her armpit, what on earth does under her nappy look like? Especially if they clearly aren't washing her. She must be so sore bless her. Fatty foghorn and Nancy boy, you should be ashamed.
Especially since they're using cloth nappies! They don't wick away the damp like disposables do. Her skin is probably raw and infected.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Their hike, is my daily walk to work, how long did they give the average "single" couple still trying to figure that one out, but Ingham logic... 1.5 hrs was it? It takes me 35-40 mins depending on my mood and I'm a slow walker, after all I'm going TO work, and it's uphill part of the way, so how do they characterise it as a hike? It's a stroll at best. I get they don't get the concept of work, but a stroll is a leisurely walk, Lazy you know hate for you to embarrass yourself again after the whole substance cock up. I mean why on earth didn't you ask your amazing daughter who got the highest grade in her exam I'm sure she could have pointed out you had it wrong.

Reactions: 16
I bet that babies never had that baby smell. Can’t beat new baby smell.

Mila probably smells of cheese or sweat the majority of the time! Poor thing, do feel sorry for her, she’s not had an easy start bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don't know about anyone else, but when my kids were newborn, they would get bathed every other day and top and tailed wash twice every day,and as soon as they started moving it was bath every night and wash every morning. Every baby at some point gets nappy rash, usually when they are teething, but as a mum, you continually bathe it and put nappy cream on it, I've never ever seen Sarah change a nappy (not that it's appropriate to show on a vlog ) but I've never heard either of them say they are changing a nappy or bathing the little ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Their hike, is my daily walk to work, how long did they give the average "single" couple still trying to figure that one out, but Ingham logic... 1.5 hrs was it? It takes me 35-40 mins depending on my mood and I'm a slow walker, after all I'm going TO work, and it's uphill part of the way, so how do they characterise it as a hike? It's a stroll at best.

My fat, elderly shih tzu goes further on his daily walks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet that babies never had that baby smell. Can’t beat new baby smell.

Mila probably smells of cheese or sweat the majority of the time! Poor thing, do feel sorry for her, she’s not had an easy start bless her.
Defiantly hasnt, even when she had a cast on they never use to cover it .. imagine the stench poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The mind boggles to think they've got that brand new "we spent £36k on a new caravan" sat on the drive at home 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.