The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this finally the down fall of the minghams
Not a chance! We were all saying that four years ago, but they’ll always surprise you - they are the cockroaches of family vlogging. Remember, they aren’t restricted by dignity or morals, like normal people, and they don’t have any other option.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Walked the kids to school then took the younger 2 on a "hike" around so did about 3 miles altogether. Managed to survive with no snacks and no water. Didn't get any crochet done along the way though, so maybe I need to do better at multitasking.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She panicked, and let him lie about it - now she is stuck between carrying on an obvious lie until it becomes completely unsustainable, or admitting to the world, including her children, that she knows full well what he’s done, and has completely gone along with all of the inexcusable behaviour since, and even had two more children with a man everybody knows is a wrong ‘un.

There is no long term, or even mid term, future for any of their current income streams, and there is zero chance of any of them starting anything that isn’t instantly wrecked by Creepy’s record.

She has put herself on the horns of a dilemma - two options, both of which are horrendous. This is why I love them - they are a proper Greek (Grek) tragedy, where the villains are authors of their own demise. Great stuff.

The statement from Sussex Police was in a Twitter thread asking them why they weren’t able to charge Chris. There is absolutely no question it refers to him.
It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion 🤣

when it all comes crashing down I imagine them busking in the car park at Meadowhall like a tit version of the Von Trapps to get a bit of the attention they desperately crave 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
100%. And I also think that the pair of them have let their so called fame go to their heads, and now they think they’re something special.
I think they think they are untouchable and don’t have to answer to anyone

I imagine they will drag this tit out for ages but something will happen either a bad accident or outrageous behaviour that there is no coming back from. Chris’s sexual misconduct doesnt seem to have done anything and everyone has just readjusted their blinkers and put it down to trolls
But a leopard doesn’t change its spots and I imagine he is still up to his old tricks but more under the radar this time using a fake name etc

The problem is they’ve got absolute thickos following them who seem to live in an alternate reality to everyone else and find them wonderful

I can see how you might think that at the beginning but surely their absolute lies and chavdom shows after a while? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have no clue what that greasy hand of sausages in a frock and and her sweaty skaterdad other half have been up to because good lord I've been direly ill for weeks with everything BUT the friggin' Covids. Far too ill and too busy being prodded, poked and pushed about to computer but I just want to assure you all

I missed this place soooo bloody much.

This. This is why I love you people.

1662458854394.png

Thank you for saving a space for me.
xxx
I may be gone a while I have like eleventy thousands of posts on eleventy dozen threads to read from the looks. You have been busy.
💋

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I've never actually smelt them (thank goodness) ..but ..why do they smell so bad?? They just look like there's some permanent musty smell

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Mmmm. Still trying to catch up. No exam results from Izzy then. No college plans. Still no mates.
😡

One day that girl is going to just start screaming and never stop.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I always wonder behind all the ‘we are living our best lives, we always make the best decisions, anyone who has a different opinion is a hater bravado’ whether Sarah feels truly happy and secure with the fact that Sussex police confirmed in a BBC news article that her at the time 34 year old husband was contacting a 16 year old on holiday and the contacts were of a sexual nature. Actually confirmed by the police, the age gap is huge, it’s massive alarm bells ringing for most people, could you really forgive and trust that person? What sort of role model is that for her teenage daughters?

The way they acted after it was asif she already knew what he was doing? There was no break in their vlogs was there? (Can’t really I remember) so I’m gathering they didn’t argue , kick him out the house like most women would do.. they just carried on acting like nothing has happened

Reactions: 10
Sarah had the audacity to say something like why is Mila complaining on the hike when she just sat on her little butt. Chris also made a comment about Mila complaining. How is sitting in a carrier for hours looking at the back of your dad's greasy head fun for a baby? Mila just became more mobile and clearly needs space to explore, crawl, move her little legs. You could see how much she thrived at home. She very nearly started walking!
Stuck in that bloody van for months is doing her no favours horrible selfish twats!
Then she will blame the doctors if Mila misses her walking milestone

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They bought Mila a walker for her Birthday and then promptly went away. Most kids use them for a few months at most. They're going to be away for that long and hopefully she'll start walking. What was the point in the gift. Sarah seems to have a shopping problem. The seem to talk about making memories and yet they won't spent the money on seeing these beautiful places. They do the bare basics.

Their views are really low, lower than the last long travel series. They also recently had a small hike in the views (before they started van kidding again) They've barely just got away. If they carry on, it's going to do further damage to their channel.

I was reading about revenge dying channels the other day and the Inghams just do nothing to help themselves. They say they're living their life but if you whole income revolves around youtube, you have to adapt.

They also said that channels will always die. There are almost no channels that were popular 5 years ago that are still doing well.

People jumped on board. The sensible ones invested but no one comes out with a career.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Life is easier for them when Mila isn't on the move. Is she even crawling yet?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Who on earth would go on the walk (short) and lets their child crochet.my opinion just so tattlers can see she actually can crochet
drives me to distraction how Esme pronounces crocheting

Who on earth would go on the walk (short) and lets their child crochet.my opinion just so tattlers can see she actually can crochet
drives me to distraction how Esme pronounces crocheting

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.