The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they acted after it was asif she already knew what he was doing? There was no break in their vlogs was there? (Can’t really I remember) so I’m gathering they didn’t argue , kick him out the house like most women would do.. they just carried on acting like nothing has happened
I think they ran off to a cabin somewhere, only missing one day of vlogs.
I bet she went absolutely nuts off camera then simmered down and thought about how it would affect her life if she got rid of him. Yeah she could’ve still vlogged but I bet he holds the passwords for the Ingham channel (you can tell he’s the only one replying to comments there) and he’s made it seem like it’s really complicated to edit and upload videos. I bet he blamed her low sex drive as well because that’s the kind of bleep he is. You can see the barely disguised resentment she has for for him in every video and she encourages the kids to join in belittling him as well.
what a price to pay for a crappy house, unlimited trips to B&M and finding your only comfort in food. Nobody envies you Sarah. Nobody

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The way they acted after it was asif she already knew what he was doing? There was no break in their vlogs was there? (Can’t really I remember) so I’m gathering they didn’t argue , kick him out the house like most women would do.. they just carried on acting like nothing has happened
She did know - at least one girl approached her privately to tell her what had been happening some time before outing him publicly. I can understand why she panicked - she stood to lose everything too, and the pressure and manipulation from Granny Groomer and her boys must have been bamboozling, plus she's selfish, vain and greedy, but her downfall was letting him issue that first statement that locked them BOTH into defending him/pretending nothing happened, forever. Now his stink is all over her, and she is in a trap of her own making, where she can't have any kind of normal life, and has to lie constantly, including to her own children - none of her kids can even go to school, all because she tied them all to him. Theres no walking back calling children that your husband has sexually groomed liars, or suggesting that they have 'mental health problems', when you knew all along it was true. Imagine that was your own daughter somebody did that to, Sarah Ingham.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Under UK libel law, to sue for defamation of character you only have one year from the date of the 'action accrued' (articles published/allegations made). Why then, since Chris Ingham has the best lawyers in the country, did he not sue any of the major UK tabloids who published the fact he'd sent sexual messages to 16 year old girls, or the BBC who also published an article on him?

He can sit in a bush ranting and making threats that 'these things take time' and that people who say anything against him online will face 'serious jail time' all he wants, but you've missed the cut off by several years Mr Ingham. It's almost as if those articles haven't been removed and no grovelling apologies or statements of retraction have been made, because they are in fact the truth, aren't they Mr Ingham? No further questions Your Honour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I bet she went absolutely nuts off camera then simmered down and thought about how it would affect her life if she got rid of him. Yeah she could’ve still vlogged but I bet he holds the passwords for the Ingham channel (you can tell he’s the only one replying to comments there) and he’s made it seem like it’s really complicated to edit and upload videos. I bet he blamed her low sex drive as well because that’s the kind of bleep he is. You can see the barely disguised resentment she has for for him in every video and she encourages the kids to join in belittling him as well.
what a price to pay for a crappy house, unlimited trips to B&M and finding your only comfort in food. Nobody envies you Sarah. Nobody
From my memory, didn’t lazy do a flog on her own, stating that a family issue had come up and they would not be flogging for a few days, I’m almost sure it was around the time the allegations came out about creepsterfer

Reactions: 15
Mmmm. Still trying to catch up. No exam results from Izzy then. No college plans. Still no mates.
😡

One day that girl is going to just start screaming and never stop.
The only exam result was “English” (which as someone pointed out may have been English as a second language in which case no one is going to be accepting the 9 as its not her second language) and that’s if it’s real. No others have been mentioned. She was never going to college or work or anything else unless the LEA stepped in which they haven’t.

Sadly I don’t agree about the screaming. This existence is normal for her. It’s going to take a LOT for her to see it’s not normal and get some kind of life, any kind of life from it. At this point all the children are spoilt, and, won’t simply walk away from constant holidays and treats unless forced, and, sadly, they won’t make it in school never mind what comes after.

I had a school friend with the worst upbringing whose continued with that life decades later because it’s all she knows. Anyone who tried to get through to her got a mouthful of abuse or smacked in the mouth. She’s the same now. There comes a time when the most horrific circumstances, sadly, become normal.

Sorry for and spelling/grammatical errors, we’re having a bad storm and it impacts my seizures.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Under UK libel law, to sue for defamation of character you only have one year from the date of the 'action accrued' (articles published/allegations made). Why then, since Chris Ingham has the best lawyers in the country, did he not sue any of the major UK tabloids who published the fact he'd sent sexual messages to 16 year old girls, or the BBC who also published an article on him?

He can sit in a bush ranting and making threats that 'these things take time' and that people who say anything against him online will face 'serious jail time' all he wants, but you've missed the cut off by several years Mr Ingham. It's almost as if those articles haven't been removed and no grovelling apologies or statements of retraction have been made, because they are in fact the truth, aren't they Mr Ingham? No further questions Your Honour.
A screenshot of your post will have been sent to the investigative team at [email protected] - I’d pack yourself a prison bag

• Haha
Reactions: 43
For me personally once a p3do always a p3do I think they’re born with it in their veins his a vile human & she’s just as bad for letting him around her oldest daughter, did izzys dad ever say anything about it? I haven’t really dived into it I just remember the news articles

Reactions: 27
For me personally once a p3do always a p3do I think they’re born with it in their veins his a vile human & she’s just as bad for letting him around her oldest daughter, did izzys dad ever say anything about it? I haven’t really dived into it I just remember the news articles
Wasn’t he off with underage girls hanging round his brothers band? Was that before he met Sarah? If so she must’ve heard the rumours about him

Reactions: 15
I agree with everything you’ve said…..the resentment and belittling him, she can’t help herself. How she really feels shines through.

You can’t fool us Sarah….

Reactions: 16
esme is 13 and still calls Sarah mummy
I’m 37 and still call mine Mummy. Mum just doesn’t feel right to me and it never occurred to me to change it.

All three of my children call me Mama out of their own choice. It’s one of the few things with the Inghams I don’t see an issue with.

I do see an issue with her forcing them to do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yet again the excitement over the hot tub! I dont get it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Sorry if already posted - the clip of someone saying ''knob'' to the Creep in the green beanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.