The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agree. The data available to them will show how long people watched for. It must be very very sad for them to see that people only stick with their vlogs for 5 seconds. Very sad 🤣🤣🤣
The vlog the other day people watched until 55 seconds just to hear creepy being called a knob 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
4000 steps in 3.2 km
you will have to do at least 3 times this per day to get fit
oh and ditch the sugar /pasta and cheese.
Get in a routine for the childrens sake and all of your health
Creepy ditch the coke

I can’t really comment on the vlogs because I can’t bear to watch them, reading comments is informative and a lot more interesting than watching them,
I don’t believe for a moment Sarah is using washable nappies.
Who takes one bottle of water after trying to flog water bottles on Amazon wouldn’t using said bottles make more sense?
I don’t believe they are sleeping/washing in the van which makes the fact they are all so dirty looking .. insane.. no excuse if they’re in cabins/rooms for the little ones to be dirty other than sheer laziness, Sarah is definitely not a size 16 it’s not her weight that concerns me but the constant lying about it.
Isabelle and the exams again unbelievable.
Home schooling isn’t possible when neither parent seems to have even a basic education, they are proven liars, proven fakes their own words prove their dishonesty and ignorance there’s little hope of those kids ever breaking away or living a normal life not now that’s sad but no one is intervening on their behalf which is also heartbreaking that grandparents and extended family don’t even try.
Sharing drinks I.e drinking out of the same bottle disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know if anyone else noticed but Sienna was left alone to look after Karma in the shopping centre when Mia and Georgie went off to go and look for an outfit for sienna in the challenge. Not only is Sienna only 10, but she is quite young for her age as she hasn’t been in school. Regardless of that, even if she was an extremely mature 10 year old, she is far too young to look after a 4 year old.
Wrong thread hun, but i do agree with you

Reactions: 12
The dad got caught sexually grooming young fans, and it’s all been downhill since, as you might expect.
100%. And I also think that the pair of them have let their so called fame go to their heads, and now they think they’re something special.

Reactions: 22
In my mind a sign of a toddler/child having a good day is covered in mud, having spent all days in nature/doing some outdoor activities
BUT
there is nothing better than the end of the day when they get to have a thorough scrub in the shower or bath!
I understand if they get to the end of a day out and the younger kids look a little grubby (think that’s standard), but no bloody reason why they end the day unwashed and start the day the same! They leave for a day out and look stinking dirty and smelly 🤢🤢🤢

Also Sarah, you mentioned that Mila was struggling to sleep....could it be something to do with the fact that she ain’t being washed regularly on a night time, to help soothe her and help her body clock realise it’s nearly bed time?
Or her infected, sore, cut/fungal infection under her arm pit?
Or her lack of actual exercise and you not allowing her to burn off any energy by moving around and continuing to shove her in that bloody carrier?
Or the total lack of any kind of routine?
Or the stupidly late nights and then early mornings to get onto your next destination?
Or the fact that she probably hates having to wake up and have Jace hit her all day, and she is traumatised??

Whatever it is, you might find SORTING ALL OF THE ABOVE OUT would help Mila marvellously!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
What I don't get, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but does lazy ever take a changing bag for Mila on these "days" out? I mean she shoved the snacks in Esme's bag. If she had a changing bag for Mila she'd have put them in there surely. Or does that poor baby have to sit in her waste till they get back to the van? They kept banging on about how hot it was, so if she'd peed or shite herself it would have been really uncomfortable.
I'm sure it was in Spain when they were sitting round the pool, it was mentioned that Chris had to take Mila back to the room to change her nappy because it had leaked. So they didn't have anything out with them to change her. If her nappy hadn't leaked, God knows how long she would have been left 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I would be loathed to be paying a massive mortgage on a house I barely live in.

Reactions: 29
To be fair , I think all it is under Mila’s armpit is soreness, caused by heat and dirt/grease accumulation and the fact that babies armpits don’t get much air to them when they’re not moving a lot. It’s not uncommon and all my kids have had it at some point when they were babies, especially one in particular that was born in a really hot summer. However, it’s so simple to treat, a gentle, but damn good clean, thoroughly drying it and Sudocrem. Doing that would sort it out in ONE day. But they’re out and about all the time, the poor kid is in the bloody carrier or pushchair or being held , not moving around , getting greasy and dirty in the heat and so it’s never going to clear up !! The kid needs to be at home crawling around and learning how to move , playing with toys, pulling herself up , staying cool and just being a baby !! FFS minghams , GO HOME and let your poor baby be just a baby !!
I think that babies may get sore skin from time to time but the sore on Mila is unacceptable. That has obviously been there for a while and as someone wrote earlier she probably has awful nappy rash. I have had three children and it was only my youngest who ever had a sore armpit, and it was nothing on Milas. She is actually suffering from neglect and it is very concerning. They are awful people and she deserves so much more.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What has happened to this family, back when they first started vlogging. They had clean clothes, hair, nice manageable house. Kids looked happy and led normal lives. Yes Chris looked strange but Sarah looked good, her hair and skin were glowing and she wasn’t overweight.
I thought the money they would have made, would improve their lives but they seemed much happier before. Actually it feels they are on the breadline, not washing, no haircuts, living out of a van 😂
Zelda allegedly helped with the girls,Lazy has always done very little but buy crap and talk crap

Reactions: 27
This is bloody disgraceful!! There’s no excuse for this! Sarah you big horrible witch, you and that n of a husband are a pair of cunts for letting that baby get in the state she does. Dirty toe and finger nails on a baby that age is shocking. You think you’re the envy of everyone travelling around in your delivery van, but have you ever stopped to watch yourselves back again? How can you not see what we all see. You all look dirty and unkempt. Chris walks about in the same clothes, sweating his man tits off and to make himself look even more ridiculous he insists on wearing a bleeping beanie! His disgusting sweaty face with that greasy hair hanging down over it is bloody rank. Then there’s you, in your shein specials and your dla sandals. Stomping around like a big fat bossy witch. You really do have an awful high opinion of yourself. Here’s a reality check for you, your husband is a bleeping n! If I were you I’d be hiding in shame!
Your life looks tit, and your kids are brats! Get that jace one to the hairdressers ffs, he’s not cute looking with a big ratty ponytail. Boys have long hair so they can wear it down, his is in such a state that it just gets thrown up. The lot of you are just stinking tramps!
I absolutely love the way you write things You are always spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does Chris take estrogen? He has no hair on his legs, arms or hands. He doesn't go shirtless in the water and yesterday I saw why😂😂😂his breasts are bigger than most females. It's just plain WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Does Chris take estrogen? He has no hair on his legs, arms or hands. He doesn't go shirtless in the water and yesterday I saw why😂😂😂his breasts are bigger than most females. It's just plain WEIRD.
He has got hairy arms, they were ginger, if they are no longer there he probably shaves them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
OMGeeeee is creepy doing a Caitlin Jenner and finally going to come out the closet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chris is a weirdo ,a sociopath, predator and paEd0,he needs banning from social media and from anywhere near young girls

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know a few people are saying mila been dirty in all the vlogs is a sign of a child having fun in the dirt but what dirt is she playing in? The car park with the rats? Non of there trip on this journey besides Disney has been catered to any of the children.. what child wants to ‘hike’ to a cave at jaces age or sit in a carrier all day like mila.. no wonder she’s sore it’s just not my idea of travelling or been on holiday they might as well drive lorries for a living and pass through these countries instead

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Old Chippy Tits can also do the dab 🙅🏻‍♂️ with his eyebrows. He’s multi talented 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t remember which vlog, someone else might, but I think Chris had the camera, and Mila was doing something to Sarah as babies do at that age, they pull hair, scratch etc don’t they, anyway she did it back to her, I can’t remember if it was a pinch or bite, but she didn’t realize the camera had turned to her and when she did she quickly stopped.
That’s why I think she lets Jace inflict pain on Mila, cos he probably sees her doing it to her as well. She don’t want that baby. So clear she’s an inconvenience.

Just clicking on it counts as a view.
SERIOUSLY FKN WOWWWW !!! I’m not often lost for words but tit ! 😫😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My husband referred to his mother as mummy til she died. he was in his 60s when she died.
Hopefully my husband is with his mummy now in the afterlife
He certainly wasn’t a mummy’s boy 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.