The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caved and watched the vlog last night. I don't know what came over me but I KEPT WATCHING in the hope it would get less boring or that Lazy would have a rant or Creepstopher would fall off a ledge or something but it was just the Minghams going on a bit of a walk. FYI Lazy 3.2km is not "a hike". 3.2K is a bit of a walk and if you can't do that without multiple snacks/snack stops, then you need to catch yourself on. It WAS beautiful and if they had explained the different focal points instead of just saying "We're now at point 3 and we are going to point 4", then I would have been fully invested. As it was, it felt like an orienteering exercise for toddlers.

Now a little advice for you Creepstopher. Use your wrinkled up old penis eyes to do some research beyond Wikipedia and which places have the best toilet blocks or even buy a fecking guide book! When you are going somewhere like Venice find out the names of the places you visit, the names of the Churches or buildings and for the LOVE of Christmas, STOP referring to them as "that monument there" or "that landmark church".You are not "travel vloggers", you are not #vanlifers and you are not even tourists. You, Christopher Ingham and your lazy wife, Sarah Ingham are charlatans on the run and you are dragging your poor children along with you.

EXPLORING THE INCREDIBLE TOLMIN GORGE IN SLOVENIA!

Lazy starts the vlog by squealing at Mila and telling her to stay in the van. She welcomes us to Tolmin and says they’re excited about a new country. None of them have been there before. They have a fun day planned hiking to Tolmin Gorges, which Lazy found and put on the bucket list. Tomorrow they’re checking into somewhere for Isabelle’s 17th birthday. They parked up a few minutes from the gorges.

Shot of the van. Time to jump on one of the buses to the other car park. They have a long hike to do so decided against the 15 minute walk to the other car park. Jace is a great walker and has barely used a pram. Esme brought her bag full of yarn but when she wasn’t looking Lazy filled it with snacks. Cackle. Esme packed her own snacks. She’s making a frog. Isla’s fringe is getting too much. The gorge is shaded.

Creepstopher says hello to “hello daaaaalin” Mila. They’re in the Triglav “tree glove” National Park in “tomlynn”. Maybe a potential name for baby 6. Screeching from Jace. The national park is a wonder of Slovenia and the walk is 3km there and back. There are thermal caves and bridges.

Creepstopher films the forge from above. The water is pretty. Lazy shows us the map. Esme is doing yarn. 'Spect for a Mila. It makes Lazy sound even more of a bleep than when Creepstopher does it. She and the girls walk down the steps. He films the insanely ridiculous water. Lazy wants to go for a swim but it’s not allowed.

Creepstopher films the thermal spring. He wants to jump in. Isabelle moans about sweating. They’re at Devil’s Bridge and have had pictures taken. Lazy almost threw the tickets away but you have to keep them to get out off the bridge. Jace runs across the bridge and Isabelle says she missed him.

Lazy shows us an information board about Bear’s Head, a naturally formed bridge. Then they’re above the fallen rock. They find shade to have a snack. Moaning about the heat. They have run out of their 2 litres of water. They have one more thing to see before the scenic walk back. Mila is out of the backpack for a break of Pringles. Jace has the task of making Isabelle her birthday cake in 3 days. Lazy tells everyone to go and watch the “hilarious” reel of little man and does an impression of him. Esme is yawning yarning. She is making a blue frog. She forgot the stuffing filler.

Walking. Isabelle looks over the side of the bridge. Lazy waddles up some steps. Creepstopher is out of breath as he shows the view. He tells Mila she has no right to complain. There is a can of coke in the cup holder of the backpack carrier.

Lazy says they’re almost at the top. They came around the corner and there is a cave that feels like an air conditioning unit. Jace has to be told not to go in. Lazy asks if anyone knows why the air is blasting out. Isabelle guesses it’s the air pressure. Creepstopher says the cave goes all the way through to where the air is icy and cold. Isla interrupts and says there is a glacier. Creepstopher continues and says the air pressure where the cold air is is lower than where they are where it’s warm, and the air is being pushed through the mountain. Esme looks bored to death, Jace is trying to get into the cave. Lazy asks if they want to go through the cave. Isabelle remembers caving in year 6 and says it was the worst experience of her life, it was terrifying.

Time to see another cave. Jace is worried about monsters in the cave. Your father is just behind you Jace. Lazy films through the gap in the gate. They’re in Dante Cave. It’s a real life Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Isla asks if the cave ever opens but Lazy says no because you could get lost (I wish the Inghams would), fall or have rocks fall. Footage of the gorge. Lazy shows us how much further they have to walk. They’re mega high up.

The Inghams are sat in the café for the biggest reward ever. Isabelle feels cold inside. Lazy is cooling down. They were reading up on Dante’s Cave, which can be explored if booked 3 days in advance. It’s 41 metres deep with 3 chambers. It comes out where the waters of a glacier flowed. Loud bangs of thunder. Reading off Wikipedia. I’m not typing out the spiel, you can go and read up on the cave if you want but same tit different day. Lazy is interested in geography. She recommends a visit. They walked up hundreds of steps. A single couple could do it in an hour and a half but it took them 3 hours because of Jace and stopping to read, have discussions and vlog. Creepstopher goes outside to look at the buses. Cackling. He is a weatherman and always wanted to be one. Bloody hell an you imagine his gurning face on ITV news every night? He reminds us that his university placement was meteorology. Jace fell asleep but no one has noticed until now.

Creepstopher moans about the rain as they do the 10 minute walk back to the van. They see the car park. Drone shots as the van drives along the road. Driving footage

Lazy and Esme tell us there is a big electric storm. There is so much electric. More electricity in the sky than in your marriage. There is barely any rain. It’s crazy and insane. They’re staying in a service station. They’re checking into somewhere tomorrow. They have an hour left and have driven east. Lazy likes to get the bulk of the driving done after a day out as the children sleep. Mila didn’t fall asleep and instead sat in her car seat and played. You have to buy a driving permit for Slovenia. Lazy sees a mouse. They had to buy a yearly one in Switzerland. They bought one for 15€ in Slovenia and are taking a different route home. Esme did more of her frog crochet. The frog is called Oggy. Lazy has never heard of sea foam. The lightning is far away. Esme tells mummy the thunder is getting closer. Today has been Lazy’s favourite day of the trip. The trip has been diverse and she is loving every second. They have a few more countries. There is a surprise for Isabelle in the place Lazy booked.

End of vlog

View attachment 1554735View attachment 1554736
Lazy looks like she wishes she could pee standing up.

Is it my imagination or has Big Saz put on a good stone and a half on this trip. She’s looking like Miss Trunchbull’s you get more unattractive sister 😂 They might want to swing in past Russia to see if she could get herself a job as a shotputter 😂
They could invent a new sport. Ultimate Shot Putting when instead of lifting and pushing the shot, you'd have to lift and push Big Saz.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
OK Lord forgive me but I caved and watched that Venice vlog, some feedback for you Inghams from a disgruntled viewer.

When you are describing a monument, historical building or other point of interest that is so "stoonin' babe!" try pointing the camera at the bleeping thing instead of pointing the camera at your greasy mugs while describing the point of interest. Maybe, and call me crazy here, viewers would like to see what you are chatting shite about instead of looking at your faces. You say you are vanlifers (I wish Creepy would be a lifer of another sort) travel vloggers so maybe show your viewers what you are seeing instead of reading off wiki about it into the camera. All we see are carparks, toilet blocks, random bodies of water and greasy food smeared faces, not actually any travel FFS!

Also 3km is not a "hike" I waddled 3km this morning in less than 25 minutes on the threadmill, I am a 40 something year old woman that is overweight and most of my exercise is from complaining about youtubers here on tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
OK Lord forgive me but I caved and watched that Venice vlog, some feedback for you Inghams from a disgruntled viewer.

When you are describing a monument, historical building or other point of interest that is so "stoonin' babe!" try pointing the camera at the bleeping thing instead of pointing the camera at your greasy mugs while describing the point of interest. Maybe, and call me crazy here, viewers would like to see what you are chatting shite about instead of looking at your faces. You say you are vanlifers (I wish Creepy would be a lifer of another sort) travel vloggers so maybe show your viewers what you are seeing instead of reading off wiki about it into the camera. All we see are carparks, toilet blocks, random bodies of water and greasy food smeared faces, not actually any travel FFS!

Also 3km is not a "hike" I waddled 3km this morning in less than 25 minutes on the threadmill, I am a 40 something year old woman that is overweight and most of my exercise is from complaining about youtubers here on tattle.
3.2km is 1.98miles, I do more than that each morning with my dog and I am a lot older than the feral family🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sometimes I watch, sometimes I don’t, it’s up to the individual. I don’t think the large majority of their views are made up of haters, its likely a mix of people from different countries, America etc. It’s people that have been with them for years and stick up for them no matter what, vulnerable people who view them as aspirational, those that are convinced by the wholesome homeschool family narrative, people who are aware of their antics but see nothing wrong because of how they lead their own lives or relative newcomers that know nothing about their previous history.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Milas toe nails 🤮
This is bloody disgraceful!! There’s no excuse for this! Sarah you big horrible witch, you and that n of a husband are a pair of cunts for letting that baby get in the state she does. Dirty toe and finger nails on a baby that age is shocking. You think you’re the envy of everyone travelling around in your delivery van, but have you ever stopped to watch yourselves back again? How can you not see what we all see. You all look dirty and unkempt. Chris walks about in the same clothes, sweating his man tits off and to make himself look even more ridiculous he insists on wearing a bleeping beanie! His disgusting sweaty face with that greasy hair hanging down over it is bloody rank. Then there’s you, in your shein specials and your dla sandals. Stomping around like a big fat bossy witch. You really do have an awful high opinion of yourself. Here’s a reality check for you, your husband is a bleeping n! If I were you I’d be hiding in shame!
Your life looks tit, and your kids are brats! Get that jace one to the hairdressers ffs, he’s not cute looking with a big ratty ponytail. Boys have long hair so they can wear it down, his is in such a state that it just gets thrown up. The lot of you are just stinking tramps!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Just catching up! But I am absolutely disgusted at the blatant neglect of those children, it’s gone way to far now and the fact that nobody intervenes YET there is proof in everything they do. Poor Mila has a sore armpit like that because she isn’t being washed and bathed in the way a baby of her age would absolutely need to be. It is the BASIC care of a baby and Sarah can still not even do that. I can only imagine how sore and smelly that must be, she needs that looked after instantly SARAH you horrible slob.

My 18 month old has recently had some surgery on his hand & we’ve had to avoid getting his bandages wet for two weeks. I had made sure his armpits any baby rolls & under the neck etc were being throughly cleaned daily, morning and night as we had to avoid full bathing in the healing time.

Sarah is absolutely shameful, I’m mortified because you can clearly tell that’s from sweat, not being cleaned properly.
Poor baby! This is absolutely shocking! How do you even get dirt under your toenails? If this doesn't prove that these children aren't getting washed I don't know what will. Sarah Louise Ingham, clean your children! I feel so awful for Mila 😔.
No Miscarriage
No Exams
No Sense
No Morals
No Ifam wherever they go
No Shame
No Fashion Sense
No Home as it's just a cold warehouse
No Hope for the children
No income tax / No V A T /

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That poor baby ,fungal underarm,left in a napoy with the tit leaking out of it,while her so called parents film...her finger and toenails so dirty,her clothes unclean and her face rarely wiped ,she's fed so much crap,carried like a sack.of spuds and left in unsafe situations like in the delivery van ,Lazy and Creepy you are a disgrace,please stop breeding as you are a pair of dirty weirdos

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I'm not saying people should view the vlogs for the purpose of doing them damage but YouTube records things like how much of a video people actually watched. Having a load of viewers who've only watched a few minutes of a twenty-minute video might make them a few pence from views but it doesn't help them because it's telling YouTube that their content isn't engaging/don't promote this shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm not saying people should view the vlogs for the purpose of doing them damage but YouTube records things like how much of a video people actually watched. Having a load of viewers who've only watched a few minutes of a twenty-minute video might make them a few pence from views but it doesn't help them because it's telling YouTube that their content isn't engaging/don't promote this shite.
Yes agree. The data available to them will show how long people watched for. It must be very very sad for them to see that people only stick with their vlogs for 5 seconds. Very sad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sharing towels is probably what caused poor Milas fungal infection in her armpit. You can imagine that at least one of the sweaty fucks has one.
If they allow that to happen to her armpit, what on earth does under her nappy look like? Especially if they clearly aren't washing her. She must be so sore bless her. Fatty foghorn and Nancy boy, you should be ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Hi everyone, i used to be a member in this thread a couple a months ago to talk about this feral family but had to delete my account because it was causing me to spiral with my mental health. But I'm much better now

I have absolutely no words of how disrespectful, feral, dirty and neglectful they are, I couldn't believe they could get any worse but they did 😡 the way they treat mila is disgusting, with jace the golden boy hitting her, lazy carrying her around like she's a sack of potatoes and not keeping an eye on her.

With isabelles 'exams' the way lazy went about saying that it doesn't matter what the outcome of the results are, fair enough. BUT, sarah you never once encouraged your daughter to do anything, no college, sixth form or even an apprenticeship.
I'm a tattoo apprentice and honestly I wouldn't be there if it wasn't for my parents, they've encouraged me to draw from a very young age and it's got me my dream career. My mum drew a picture of the outline of bugs bunny 24 years ago and yesterday I finished colouring it for her. I owe everything to my parents.

Lazy you better sort your family out. Please just encourage your children it really does go a long way, you probably won't listen though you overgrown chav🙄

This is the drawing I finished for my mum
Ahh ,lovely to have you back ,and congratulations on your new journey.May it bring you every sucess and happiness too.xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If they allow that to happen to her armpit, what on earth does under her nappy look like? Especially if they clearly aren't washing her. She must be so sore bless her. Fatty foghorn and Nancy boy, you should be ashamed.
To be fair , I think all it is under Mila’s armpit is soreness, caused by heat and dirt/grease accumulation and the fact that babies armpits don’t get much air to them when they’re not moving a lot. It’s not uncommon and all my kids have had it at some point when they were babies, especially one in particular that was born in a really hot summer. However, it’s so simple to treat, a gentle, but damn good clean, thoroughly drying it and Sudocrem. Doing that would sort it out in ONE day. But they’re out and about all the time, the poor kid is in the bloody carrier or pushchair or being held , not moving around , getting greasy and dirty in the heat and so it’s never going to clear up !! The kid needs to be at home crawling around and learning how to move , playing with toys, pulling herself up , staying cool and just being a baby !! FFS minghams , GO HOME and let your poor baby be just a baby !!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is bloody disgraceful!! There’s no excuse for this! Sarah you big horrible witch, you and that n of a husband are a pair of cunts for letting that baby get in the state she does. Dirty toe and finger nails on a baby that age is shocking. You think you’re the envy of everyone travelling around in your delivery van, but have you ever stopped to watch yourselves back again? How can you not see what we all see. You all look dirty and unkempt. Chris walks about in the same clothes, sweating his man tits off and to make himself look even more ridiculous he insists on wearing a bleeping beanie! His disgusting sweaty face with that greasy hair hanging down over it is bloody rank. Then there’s you, in your shein specials and your dla sandals. Stomping around like a big fat bossy witch. You really do have an awful high opinion of yourself. Here’s a reality check for you, your husband is a bleeping n! If I were you I’d be hiding in shame!
Your life looks tit, and your kids are brats! Get that jace one to the hairdressers ffs, he’s not cute looking with a big ratty ponytail. Boys have long hair so they can wear it down, his is in such a state that it just gets thrown up. The lot of you are just stinking tramps!
What has happened to this family, back when they first started vlogging. They had clean clothes, hair, nice manageable house. Kids looked happy and led normal lives. Yes Chris looked strange but Sarah looked good, her hair and skin were glowing and she wasn’t overweight.
I thought the money they would have made, would improve their lives but they seemed much happier before. Actually it feels they are on the breadline, not washing, no haircuts, living out of a van 😂

Reactions: 21
What has happened to this family, back when they first started vlogging. They had clean clothes, hair, nice manageable house. Kids looked happy and led normal lives. Yes Chris looked strange but Sarah looked good, her hair and skin were glowing and she wasn’t overweight.
I thought the money they would have made, would improve their lives but they seemed much happier before. Actually it feels they are on the breadline, not washing, no haircuts, living out of a van 😂
The dad got caught sexually grooming young fans, and it’s all been downhill since, as you might expect.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t really comment on the vlogs because I can’t bear to watch them, reading comments is informative and a lot more interesting than watching them,
I don’t believe for a moment Sarah is using washable nappies.
Who takes one bottle of water after trying to flog water bottles on Amazon wouldn’t using said bottles make more sense?
I don’t believe they are sleeping/washing in the van which makes the fact they are all so dirty looking .. insane.. no excuse if they’re in cabins/rooms for the little ones to be dirty other than sheer laziness, Sarah is definitely not a size 16 it’s not her weight that concerns me but the constant lying about it.
Isabelle and the exams again unbelievable.
Home schooling isn’t possible when neither parent seems to have even a basic education, they are proven liars, proven fakes their own words prove their dishonesty and ignorance there’s little hope of those kids ever breaking away or living a normal life not now that’s sad but no one is intervening on their behalf which is also heartbreaking that grandparents and extended family don’t even try.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.