The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew they'd end up going along the coast in Croatia. Will they actually stop off at any of the handful of heritage cities or skip them all and only visit Dubrovnik? It's lovley, but it is the most visited and there's a lot more to see than just that one city.

Reactions: 9
I knew they'd end up going along the coast in Croatia. Will they actually stop off at any of the handful of heritage cities or skip them all and only visit Dubrovnik? It's lovley, but it is the most visited and there's a lot more to see than just that one city.
Let's wait for the omgawd I recognize this from GOT !!!

I have been there and it's beautiful when you take your time and stroll through the streets. Or when you are even interested in the sights. I guess they won't be and complain about loads of tourists

Reactions: 10
Sarahs video on insta of Mila sat in the water with noone around her. They just seem to have no common sense.

Im also guessing they never heard of the family in America whose bus caught fire. Thankfully they all survived but not without many many injuries.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have no clue what this album / artist is but is "gay" really a music genre now!
I had to Google girl in red, no idea who it is or what these people were talking about but from what I can gather, they are presuming Izzy is gay because the artist Girl In Red is openly gay. Since when does listening to a gay artist mean you are gay?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Yes he’s is definitely extremely self obsessed,Baffles me also how much money he’s spent on that van, why on earth have they also got that caravan as well.

I really don’t think hes all there, something about him really chills me and it’s not only just to do with the Nnce thing, just something else
Your instincts are right on this one, i think. As someone with experience of abuse by a person with a diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder, i see a lot of my abuser's characteristics in Chris Ingham.

For me, he really showed his true colours during that denial video, and has continued to do so ever since. Escaping from a narcissist is damn near impossible. As much as i despise Sarah for what she allows her kids to be exposed to, i think she is under his spell. She most likely knows he's not right, but her self confidence is so far down in the gutter that she could never imagine being able to cope without him. Her smug, self possession is an act. The "living the best life" stuff is an act. She is probably very depressed and sees no escape, so she over-shops, over-eats, and exaggerates how blissful their life is to convince HERSELF that this is all ok. Everyone always says they go away because they're running, but i don't think it's just that. I think that when they're home, reality sets in. There's no magic. Normality terrifies narcissists, because they refuse to believe they are normal. They live dangerously because they believe they are untouchable. They are irresponsible. They lie. They don't take ownership over their actions. They believe they are entitled to whatever they want in life, and don't care who gets hurt while they go for it. They lack boundaries. And what makes Chris Ingham ever more dangerous is that he has a few thousand impressionable teenage girls who will defend him to the death, making him feel ever more untouchable.

I'm just sorry that she's allowed five innocent children to be dragged along for the ride.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I had to Google girl in red, no idea who it is or what these people were talking about but from what I can gather, they are presuming Izzy is gay because the artist Girl In Red is openly gay. Since when does listening to a gay artist mean you are gay?!
God! These will be teens saying this, can only imagine what schools are like then "you like that artist you must be gay then"

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have no clue what this album / artist is but is "gay" really a music genre now!
😂😂

No but for context this singer almost exclusively writes gay pop music and there’s a well established meme of asking ‘’Do you listen to Girl in Red’’ as code for ‘’are you a lesbian’’.

God! These will be teens saying this, can only imagine what schools are like then "you like that artist you must be gay then"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
😂😂

No but for context this singer almost exclusively writes gay pop music and there’s a well established meme of asking ‘’Do you listen to Girl in Red’’ as code for ‘’are you a lesbian’’.
Wow how times change. I remember everyone liking Bronski Beat and Erasure and nobody thought anything of it

Is there no shite show tonight
Probably can’t be arsed and will say it’s out of respect for the queen 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
😂😂

Yeah I'm Izzy's age, I think 3 months older, and Girl In Red is pretty much THE lesbian icon for LGBTQ+ people my age. If you ask someone if you "listen to Girl In Red" it is litteraly code for "are you a lesbian". There is a reason Heartstopper play her music when the show introduces the Lesbian couple.

Im not saying Izzy is a lesbian. With how sheltered she is I wouldnt be surpised if Lazy or her just looked at some popular artists and picked the ones who are "trendy".

Reactions: 15
I agree I also think he has narcissistic tendencies but so does lazy she has always had a golden child and she has a mean streak maybe learned behaviour from him.

Reactions: 9
I can’t quite believe I’m saying this, but my partner got annoyed watching the van tour and made a spreadsheet trying to estimate the total weight of the van (he is generally interested in cars, a massive technology geek and worked at Ikea for a few years, hence the strange level of detail). So basically, by being optimistic about the weight of their belongings and their own weight (he went for the average weight of an adult in the UK haha), and bearing in mind he forgot things like the record player, they are only 150kg under the maximum authorised weight for the vehicle, so it’s pretty certain that they would be in trouble if they got stopped.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t quite believe I’m saying this, but my partner got annoyed watching the van tour and made a spreadsheet trying to estimate the total weight of the van (he is generally interested in cars, a massive technology geek and worked at Ikea for a few years, hence the strange level of detail). So basically, by being optimistic about the weight of their belongings and their own weight (he went for the average weight of an adult in the UK haha), and bearing in mind he forgot things like the record player, they are only 150kg under the maximum authorised weight for the vehicle, so it’s pretty certain that they would be in trouble if they got stopped.
Does he know sarah claims to be a 16 🤣 i love how involved he is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beanie Man 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your instincts are right on this one, i think. As someone with experience of abuse by a person with a diagnosed narcissistic personality disorder, i see a lot of my abuser's characteristics in Chris Ingham.

For me, he really showed his true colours during that denial video, and has continued to do so ever since. Escaping from a narcissist is damn near impossible. As much as i despise Sarah for what she allows her kids to be exposed to, i think she is under his spell. She most likely knows he's not right, but her self confidence is so far down in the gutter that she could never imagine being able to cope without him. Her smug, self possession is an act. The "living the best life" stuff is an act. She is probably very depressed and sees no escape, so she over-shops, over-eats, and exaggerates how blissful their life is to convince HERSELF that this is all ok. Everyone always says they go away because they're running, but i don't think it's just that. I think that when they're home, reality sets in. There's no magic. Normality terrifies narcissists, because they refuse to believe they are normal. They live dangerously because they believe they are untouchable. They are irresponsible. They lie. They don't take ownership over their actions. They believe they are entitled to whatever they want in life, and don't care who gets hurt while they go for it. They lack boundaries. And what makes Chris Ingham ever more dangerous is that he has a few thousand impressionable teenage girls who will defend him to the death, making him feel ever more untouchable.

I'm just sorry that she's allowed five innocent children to be dragged along for the ride.
The 'Hell No' video is a psychologists dream. Perfect depiction of a narcissist. Managed to talk about himself for 20+ minutes without ever addressing the evidence against him or taking any sort of responsibility for his disgusting actions. It was all 'poor me' - shaking anti-depressants at the camera. Trying to guilt trip people by suggesting that his wife would have a miscarriage as a result of the stress THEY had caused (nothing to do with the stress of the world finding out you married a dirty creep). Trying to scare people into silence with the whole 'best lawyers in the country' tit to make himself sound powerful and untouchable. Claiming his kids were being bullied because of 'keyboard warriors', again no acknowledgement that it was anything to do with his own actions.

As much as I do see massive red flags in their relationship and believe to some extent he is exerting control over her (not being allowed her own bank card for one), I don't think Sarah Ingham is completely innocent in this. It's been 4 years. She had the means, motive and opportunity to leave and chose not to. When this first broke, they had management and if anyone remembers they set up the 'Sarah Says' channel which I believe was probably set up by the management as an attempt to deflect from Chris and his behaviour. She had family and friends who would have supported her as well as money, yet she chose to stay and support a pervert, and now she (and sadly the kids) are having to live with the consequences of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“Bodge the builder”

I knew someone who was known by the similar “Destroy it Yourself” (was a builder of houses); always said jokingly.

He was considered to have ‘mental handicap’ (this was the 70s). Had special social workers helping him deal with his ‘haterz’. Oh and was friendly with police. A ‘lovely, kind, family man’. Who people just had it in for.

His name was Fred West. And UNTIL that house was exhumed people all over the city (and, important people) would defend him, anyone not would find themselves on the wrong side of some nasty people. I read his wiki once, dreadfully inaccurate prior to the house being exhumed.

We ALL know he got what was coming to him. Eventually. And that took decades.

Chris, YOU remind me of him. Sarah reminds me of his wife.

I’m not joking they really do 😔
I think Chris is more likely to be called ‘Fred Pest’ more than anything…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Errrr ……He’s put Sarah at 70kg which is 11stone! She weighs quite a bit more than that 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So vlog is out, 5 minutes into it already. 2 questions:

1) How did they wake up in Croatia? did Chris drive whilst everyone slept? how did they sleep? not in the beds surely.
2) Where is the baby and Jace when they are in the water?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.