The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God! These will be teens saying this, can only imagine what schools are like then "you like that artist you must be gay then"
So from what I seen on tiktok Izzy has a playlist on Spotify full of lgbtq music and has been wearing the old lesbian flag colours bracelet.. i also have no idea about any of this but Godknows.. im not sure how she could know what gender she likes since she Proberly hasn’t been in the presence of anyone beside her family .. and it like someone said on here lastnight her idea of love comes from story books and movies like twilight

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I can’t quite believe I’m saying this, but my partner got annoyed watching the van tour and made a spreadsheet trying to estimate the total weight of the van (he is generally interested in cars, a massive technology geek and worked at Ikea for a few years, hence the strange level of detail). So basically, by being optimistic about the weight of their belongings and their own weight (he went for the average weight of an adult in the UK haha), and bearing in mind he forgot things like the record player, they are only 150kg under the maximum authorised weight for the vehicle, so it’s pretty certain that they would be in trouble if they got stopped.
id double sarah's weight. Im 70kg and a size 10

Reactions: 11
So vlog is out, 5 minutes into it already. 2 questions:

1) How did they wake up in Croatia? did Chris drive whilst everyone slept? how did they sleep? not in the beds surely.
2) Where is the baby and Jace when they are in the water?
more importantly...This thumnail looks so familiar.
1662833140177.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
No but for context this singer almost exclusively writes gay pop music and there’s a well established meme of asking ‘’Do you listen to Girl in Red’’ as code for ‘’are you a lesbian’’.
I still don't get it though 🤣 "gay pop music", how can music be gay?
Maybe I'm too old. I'll go back to my 90s grunge 🤣

• Heart
When I was about 11 or 12 year old in 1981 or 82 I like bronski beats- small town boy I knew what the song was about but I’m not gay I’m on my second marriage and have 2 sons and a daughter + 2 step sons and step daughter
But my music taste goes from Elvis,60’s,punk,ska,80’s,90’s,00’s & todays music
My daughter is trans gender to a male still going for the opp and she has the same taste in music as me

Reactions: 10
So.... 33 to 36 inches is the recommended head space for bunk beds, so I assume that would be a guide to van conversion builds hence why the VW vans have the tent style roof that you put up at night for sleeping. There is no way them kids nor adults have 33 inches clearance, it's a bloody death trap.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I can’t quite believe I’m saying this, but my partner got annoyed watching the van tour and made a spreadsheet trying to estimate the total weight of the van (he is generally interested in cars, a massive technology geek and worked at Ikea for a few years, hence the strange level of detail). So basically, by being optimistic about the weight of their belongings and their own weight (he went for the average weight of an adult in the UK haha), and bearing in mind he forgot things like the record player, they are only 150kg under the maximum authorised weight for the vehicle, so it’s pretty certain that they would be in trouble if they got stopped.
Excuse me are we married to the same man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good on Esms for letting slip, that when they went abroad years ago, they tried to get them into a kids club, but Esme said why bring us on a family holiday to do that!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The 'Hell No' video is a psychologists dream. Perfect depiction of a narcissist. Managed to talk about himself for 20+ minutes without ever addressing the evidence against him or taking any sort of responsibility for his disgusting actions. It was all 'poor me' - shaking anti-depressants at the camera. Trying to guilt trip people by suggesting that his wife would have a miscarriage as a result of the stress THEY had caused (nothing to do with the stress of the world finding out you married a dirty creep). Trying to scare people into silence with the whole 'best lawyers in the country' tit to make himself sound powerful and untouchable. Claiming his kids were being bullied because of 'keyboard warriors', again no acknowledgement that it was anything to do with his own actions.

As much as I do see massive red flags in their relationship and believe to some extent he is exerting control over her (not being allowed her own bank card for one), I don't think Sarah Ingham is completely innocent in this. It's been 4 years. She had the means, motive and opportunity to leave and chose not to. When this first broke, they had management and if anyone remembers they set up the 'Sarah Says' channel which I believe was probably set up by the management as an attempt to deflect from Chris and his behaviour. She had family and friends who would have supported her as well as money, yet she chose to stay and support a pervert, and now she (and sadly the kids) are having to live with the consequences of that.
You're 100% right with Sarah. She has made her choice. I do think she is the victim of a narcissistic abuser, but she has had more than enough reasons, opportunities and resources to leave, yet has chosen to not only stay, but to double down on defending him. It wouldn't be the first time the victim became the abuser, that's for sure. My sympathy for her is practically non-existent at this point, because she has five children that she has time and time again chosen not to protect.

My son's paternal grandmother almost killed one of her many victims. That was what got me to truly open my eyes to how dangerous she is. The person she almost killed (her boyfriend at the time) went on to marry her two years later. There is literally no hope for him. He has admitted that once she dies he'll be truly free. He has the money to leave, he just won't. My son and i went zero contact with her shortly after the violence happened. It was very difficult and stressful, and, eight years later she is still on a vendetta to make everyone know what a terrible person *i* am for taking her grandson away from HER. The stairwell video could've been made by her, the similarities were so strong! Sarah chooses to stay with that. Chooses to exploit her children so that they can keep up the appearance of a perfect life, and keep him happy. She's as bad as him, if not worse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Good on Esms for letting slip, that when they went abroad years ago, they tried to get them into a kids club, but Esme said why bring us on a family holiday to do that!
look in the bacground when they talk about this. Have Sarah and Creepy brought a couple of doublegangers with them so they can go into the water whenever they want and it would look like they are with the youngest all the time
1662834866150.png
1662834919370.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He needs to add at least 30kg on if not more for both Lazy & even Creepy must be over 90kg. I’m at 12/14 and weigh 79.5kg - almost feel offended he thinks she’s only 70kg 😜😂 They are almost certainly over that max weight limit & just have to hope their stopped coming into UK, even better if stopped abroad and stranded again

Reactions: 15
“There’s a very lot of facilities”……classic Chris classic

• Haha
I'm finding the comments is a better way to see how well a video is doing.

Today's video has been up an hour and has....10 comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Call me an overprotective mum or I maybe sound a bit pathetic but something doesn’t sit right with me seeing children far out to see without life jackets and jumping of inflatables .. they don’t even have a rubber ring or anything to grab onto if they get tired .. then again mila and jace are allowed to be around water unsupervised so I’m not even suprised 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
So from what I seen on tiktok Izzy has a playlist on Spotify full of lgbtq music and has been wearing the old lesbian flag colours bracelet.. i also have no idea about any of this but Godknows.. im not sure how she could know what gender she likes since she Proberly hasn’t been in the presence of anyone beside her family .. and it like someone said on here lastnight her idea of love comes from story books and movies like twilight
Your environment doesn’t dictate your sexuality. You are who you are

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.