The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Esms for letting slip, that when they went abroad years ago, they tried to get them into a kids club, but Esme said why bring us on a family holiday to do that!
When they started talking about kids club I had visions of them convincing isobelle to go like rodney in the groovy gang in only fools and horses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone noticed mila flinches around jace 👀
Yep. He’s a little bully.

Lazy and creepy won’t do anything 1) because he’s the golden child and 2) it would actually involve parenting and setting boundaries. Something they’re inadequate at.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why do these stink mc stinks have to exaggerate everything?

And if coke/pepsi is so expensive, and causes you to moan every time, stop drinking it. You may just keep your teeth a little longer, dentist intervention permitting.

‘Tutor session’ my, considerably smaller than toad arse, backside

And finally mama Cass, you look an absolute state 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do these stink mc stinks have to exaggerate everything?

And if coke/pepsi is so expensive, and causes you to moan every time, stop drinking it. You may just keep your teeth a little longer, dentist intervention permitting.

‘Tutor session’ my, considerably smaller than toad arse, backside

And finally mama Cass, you look an absolute state 😉
Mama Cass 😂😂😂. Thats so right!!

google her sarah !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do not feed hedgehogs milk, you Lazy fool.
They can’t digest it.

Leave the bloody wildlife alone. FFS 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
They go to Croatia but stay in a big resort with millions of pools, beaches and waterparks so could be basically anywhere in the world.
Luckily it's really busy so they are checking out tomorrow because they can't film without people in the background so there will be no more pool, beach, water park standard Ingham holiday borefest.

I wonder if the busyness is the only reason they are leaving?

Reactions: 18
I’ve also been listening to Girl In Red to see what the fuss is about and she’s definitely going on my Spotify list. I love the way it normalises being a gay woman. More power to her. I’m not on the turn though in case anyone is wondering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.