The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why Lazy doesn't say no to him? You'd think after everything he's ruined, she'd hold the cards?

Reactions: 20
She just proved to everyone that they are in fact not set for life at all by admitting that if YouTube ended tomorrow she would have to work .They will be totally fucked because Chris definitely would have no chance of being employed anywhere and unless Sarah divorces him and completely disassociates herself from him no where would hire her either. Why else would they have tried to sell those water bottles on Amazon and in such secret too! Like they know promoting them on their vlogs won’t get them anywhere because most people who watch them hate them so they literally sold them without saying a word like if that doesn’t scream desperate i don’t know what does.
And because bought views can't buy water bottles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just for the memories, 4 months ago there’s a van tour where Chris was actually laid on the lower bed that Esme and Isabelle share, which you can see had more head room. Chris also stated that during the day they change that area into a table for the girls to do schoolwork. Last picture is present state.

View attachment 1567966View attachment 1567967View attachment 1567972
There is a tv for the lower bumb (I doubted it was even space for it there but it is) but how can the girls even watch that comfortably?
And Chris says that they have extended the upper bed to have have more space for them to lay on while the girls haw plenty of space the other way. Are not Isabelle just as high as Creepy? Theese 2,5 cm should be plenty.
1662801410129.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wonder what major changes and upgrades he mentions that van been through because it looks worse & more claustrophobic (if that’s even possible) than it did before 🤣 Still makes me laugh he said the van had been dropped off for a major transformation when all it had done was the MOT 🤣 He really is a 🤡 - all he’s done is confirm the vans not big enough for them all, at a push the floor space if done correctly would allow for 2a,2c but that’s abuse to travel long term with the size of family they have. No wonder they’ve changed course on their trip to remain in warm countries & checking into Airbnb’s all the time
It made me howl to see the "outdoor kitchen" 😂. His poor neighbours having to listen to him sawing and banging all that wood. I would love to see the neighbours family WhatsApp group 😂x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Simply put: YOUR VAN IS A DEATH TRAP AND LOOKS UNSAFE/CRAMPED/SMELLY/DANGEROUS!!!

Baffling as duck when you have a luxury caravan sitting in your drive, which would mean travelling in comfort 🤔
Bet Creepy and his (self diagnosed so not real) “OCD” meant he refused to tow the caravan anywhere other than the U.K. in case it got damaged 🤣
But he’s willing to put his kids at risk (again) instead of chancing his beloved new caravan sustaining any damage or use 😳😳😳

The mind boggles!! Also HI STEVE! Tell your n*nce son that his kids need a good jet wash and medical care!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Professionally we were encouraged to not use the phrase “ learning disability“ and instead use “differently abled” which as far as autism goes is a lot more accurate.

christopher Ingham is not on the autism spectrum. He is a spoiled narcissistic prick who gets off on manipulating vulnerable young women one of which was actually on the spectrum. Its not even about the sex because once he’s had that he’s away and on to the next target, it’s about the chase and the control. Disgusting man
Yes! Spot on. It’s nothing to do with the physical act, which in reality terrifies him, and everything to do with all the ‘don’t fall for me girl’ ‘Chris DeLonge’ fantasy.

I don't understand why Lazy doesn't say no to him? You'd think after everything he's ruined, she'd hold the cards?
She would in a normal situation, but he’s been very clever in ensuring that if he falls, or if she ever says anything against him, then she falls too. What Chris did was heinous, but then what was much more calculated and evil was the pair of them deliberately, and knowing she was telling the truth, choosing to throw a sixteen-year old girl to the wolves. You can’t rationalise or apologise for doing that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm saying this respectfully and not having a go at you, but I don't think it's appropriate to say a teenager couldn't possibly know what her sexuality is. Some kids know they are gay when they are in primary school.
I agree with you. But we know Isabelle (despite what her mum and step dad say about us only seeing a 20 minute highlight reel of their life a day). Come on, no one seriously thinks Isabelle with her complete lack of any independence, space to herself (even at home her boundaries are constantly invaded) or freedom of thought knows her own mind onanything. I totally agree that some people younger than her would be more mature and know a lot more than she does

Reactions: 12
I’m waiting for the van to breakdown.
How much has the idiot spent on this van.
Creepy no one is interested In your crappy delivery van
Get home then you can get a proper job with your van delivering for Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can’t take anything they say seriously, he’s showing off what he calls the fridge, he opens it up and says it’s completely empty right now, it’s quite obviously not.
4805D9C2-5DD6-4E73-A411-3570E20206F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wouldnt it make more sense for isabelle to sleep on the sofas with jace and stick Isla in the coffin bed

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wouldnt it make more sense for isabelle to sleep on the sofas with jace and stick Isla in the coffin bed
Of course it would, she's the tallest of the lot of them. Isla and Jace should be in the coffin bed as they are the only ones small enough.

God forgive me but the n probably wants her nearby..

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes! Spot on. It’s nothing to do with the physical act, which in reality terrifies him, and everything to do with all the ‘don’t fall for me girl’ ‘Chris DeLonge’ fantasy.

She would in a normal situation, but he’s been very clever in ensuring that if he falls, or if she ever says anything against him, then she falls too. What Chris did was heinous, but then what was much more calculated and evil was the pair of them deliberately, and knowing she was telling the truth, choosing to throw a sixteen-year old girl to the wolves. You can’t rationalise or apologise for doing that.
I’ve said it before, he’ll hold the password for the YouTube channel (you’ll notice he replies to all the comments on there) and he’s convinced her editing and uploading is very complicated and above her capabilities. Given that it’s her only source of real income he’s kind of coercing her as well. That said, don’t feel too sorry for her. Most women wouldve cleared the bank account, rented somewhere more affordable for them and the kids, gone back to work and walked away with their head held high.

Reactions: 18
Of course it would, she's the tallest of the lot of them. Isla and Jace should be in the coffin bed as they are the only ones small enough.

God forgive me but the n probably wants her nearby..
do you mean Mila and Jace?? Even Isla is to big for that coffin.

Reactions: 7
“Bodge the builder”

I knew someone who was known by the similar “Destroy it Yourself” (was a builder of houses); always said jokingly.

He was considered to have ‘mental handicap’ (this was the 70s). Had special social workers helping him deal with his ‘haterz’. Oh and was friendly with police. A ‘lovely, kind, family man’. Who people just had it in for.

His name was Fred West. And UNTIL that house was exhumed people all over the city (and, important people) would defend him, anyone not would find themselves on the wrong side of some nasty people. I read his wiki once, dreadfully inaccurate prior to the house being exhumed.

We ALL know he got what was coming to him. Eventually. And that took decades.

Chris, YOU remind me of him. Sarah reminds me of his wife.

I’m not joking they really do 😔

Reactions: 16
I knew someone who was known by the similar “Destroy it Yourself” (was a builder of houses); always said jokingly.

Until I read the rest of your post I thought you meant Lazy and Creepy's fur coated builder

Reactions: 10
I’m away atm so haven’t watched them for a week. I’ve just been following here.

That van is horrendous. No way is it safe. I really hope it breaks down in the style that their car did in Spain. It will be the best thing for all of them

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.