The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im not speaking on every lgbt+ person but more as a whole cause some of these comments ive seen here have slightly upset me, you do not need to be around people to find out your sexuality, it can be influenced by media such as music, trends, tv shows, celebs. Im not saying Izzy is, but if she is part of the community then it’s definitely genuine. Some music like the girl in red has lyrics + genre aimed at people in the community so they are most likely to relate, yet again you CAN like the music if you are straight but it may have more of a meaning to those in the community

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Half of that vlog was Sarah filming Izzy’s bracelets people have claimed show that she’s a lesbian. Not saying she is or isn’t and I couldn’t care either way but Sarah was making a huge point of getting them in the vlog ! Is this to deter us from Izzy and creeps relationship?

Reactions: 16
She really fancies herself doesn’t she.
Wideload
View attachment 1569471
Look at all the photoshopping they claim they never do 🙄 Nice chunk coming off the area on the right side where the middle strap is, loosing half of her arm on the left & around her thighs too at first glance - I’m sure there’s more. Own the chub Lazy - you are meant to be a role model to your daughters and if they see you doing this & it is very obvious that you are doing it as well with the airbrush marks but also knowing that’s not how you look in real life, what sort of impression are you giving those girls 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
im not speaking on every lgbt+ person but more as a whole cause some of these comments ive seen here have slightly upset me, you do not need to be around people to find out your sexuality, it can be influenced by media such as music, trends, tv shows, celebs. Im not saying Izzy is, but if she is part of the community then it’s definitely genuine. Some music like the girl in red has lyrics + genre aimed at people in the community so they are most likely to relate, yet again you CAN like the music if you are straight but it may have more of a meaning to those in the community
I’d definitely recommend people go and have a look at her music whatever their sexual orientation.

Reactions: 6
Isabelle, dispite what she has said, is absolutely desperate for friends. It’s not impossible that she could have misunderstood her feeling towards wanting friendships and connections with girls as romantic feelings. Confusing feeling at that age aren’t uncommon whatever your sexuality.
Of course she very well could be a lesbian, though if I remember when Sarah ‘outed’ her it was as bisexual. But she wouldn’t be the first lesbian to come out as bi before accepting their sexuality so I guess that doesn’t really matters.
My point being Izzy is not in a good situation. Completely cut off from the real world, naive, trying to be best friends with her mother who one minute treats her like a 6 year old and the next rips the piss out of her for every little thing, very insecure, no sense of her own identity (how many trends/new things has she been into in the last year that have never actually stuck/she had any real interest in. And on top of that, she has no one to talk to. Yes lots of people her age and younger know who they are, know their sexuality, but she’s been so stunted, so deprived of a normal life and any kind of emotional well-being that it’s unlikely she’s in a position to know anything about herself, sexuality or otherwise. And if she doesn’t get away from those two pathetic excuses for parents, she never will.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Half of that vlog was Sarah filming Izzy’s bracelets people have claimed show that she’s a lesbian. Not saying she is or isn’t and I couldn’t care either way but Sarah was making a huge point of getting them in the vlog ! Is this to deter us from Izzy and creeps relationship?
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 5
Absolutely tit at photoshop. Fancy doing it so your arse looks even bigger 🤣 One fat arm and appears to be melting into the sea in the waist area. Go Sarah! Body positive!
She's a laughing stock. Bloody moron, why the hells she posing that like anyway. Nobody wants to see her lard ass

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isabelle, dispite what she has said, is absolutely desperate for friends. It’s not impossible that she could have misunderstood her feeling towards wanting friendships and connections with girls as romantic feelings. Confusing feeling at that age aren’t uncommon whatever your sexuality.
Of course she very well could be a lesbian, though if I remember when Sarah ‘outed’ her it was as bisexual. But she wouldn’t be the first lesbian to come out as bi before accepting their sexuality so I guess that doesn’t really matters.
My point being Izzy is not in a good situation. Completely cut off from the real world, naive, trying to be best friends with her mother who one minute treats her like a 6 year old and the next rips the piss out of her for every little thing, very insecure, no sense of her own identity (how many trends/new things has she been into in the last year that have never actually stuck/she had any real interest in. And on top of that, she has no one to talk to. Yes lots of people her age and younger know who they are, know their sexuality, but she’s been so stunted, so deprived of a normal life and any kind of emotional well-being that it’s unlikely she’s in a position to know anything about herself, sexuality or otherwise. And if she doesn’t get away from those two pathetic excuses for parents, she never will.
The scary thing is they all spend so much time with eachother they’ve all developed the same personalities.. they rip the piss out of eachother for minor things they could say one sentence and someone in the family will call them dumb etc, Izzy acts exactly like her mum.. all the children think they’re grown up and know it all in reality they’re wrapped in bubble wrap and will be in for a very very tough time when money dries up Izzy might 20 odd year old and have nothing on her cv and no people skills

Reactions: 20
Absolutely tit at photoshop. Fancy doing it so your arse looks even bigger 🤣 One fat arm and appears to be melting into the sea in the waist area. Go Sarah! Body positive!
I am so bad at spotting photoshop until someone points out the obvious. Thank you

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.