The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any one else have children that act like that when they go into another house/on holiday etc. Find it really strange

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I dip in and out of these threads, but is no one talking about how Sarah was eating that bleeping kiwi??!🤣🤣 is she ok? or am I just the weird one who cuts mine in half and eats the inside with a spoon..

• Haha
I get bolognese in a baguette with some cheese on top to some extent but who puts spaghetti in it as well. You usually pick your carb 🤣 It looked all crispy and vile. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
They are so discgusting, they go into the sauna, no shower after when hot and sweaty, and esme making cookie dough with Spag bol all over her face. she is 13!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Does any one else have children that act like that when they go into another house/on holiday etc. Find it really strange
Absolutely not.they are feral

Those are damsons lazyone not plums

Reactions: 29
Somebody did - Creepy - that’s the actual email address he asked people to send their ‘evidence’ of people calling him kiddy-fiddler to.
LOOOOOOOOOOL I feel like creating a 10 min email and emailing the n0nc3.
But then, he'll try to put me in prison, so I should pack a weekend bag, just Incase xo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3Km is what I do when I shout to my kids that I’m just taking the Dogs on a quick walk!! A ‘Hike’ is something much more substantial, we took our kids on a Hike last week , approximately 12km and it took us about 4 Hours at a leisurely pace. I am now sporting a nice Black Big Toenail from my new hiking boots 🥾 😆🤣. Amazingly , we also managed to ensure we took adequate water AND snacks for us all and none of us had to share !!
I get so much 2nd hand embarrassment from what comes out of that families mouths it’s unreal 🤣🤭
Disorganised & ill prepared everywhere they go

Reactions: 19
I dip in and out of these threads, but is no one talking about how Sarah was eating that bleeping kiwi??!🤣🤣 is she ok? or am I just the weird one who cuts mine in half and eats the inside with a spoon..
Nevermind eating it with a spoon, Lazy left the bleeping sticker on it! She really will scoff anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
I do that exactly like you said too .... I mean who eats Kiwis like her?!!

Why oh why do they always screech like maniacs ?
It does my head in.

The sheer amount of sugar that went into the cookie dough bowl ... makes me wanna throw up a lil.

The way the eat is disgusting. They don't give a tit that the could cause stains on a place that is not theirs eh?

• Angry
Another child receiving no medical attention, the size of the bite on Esme's leg, but it's okay it doesn't itch. So that's Mila with sores under her arms and now Esme with a huge bite on her leg. I mean who travels with no first aid kit? Surely that's an essential? How any of these kids have managed to survive infancy in their care is beyond me, harsh I know, but when my child was small on a day trip I'd pack a small first aid kit, granted my child could trip over fresh air. To me it was slightly more important than the shite they seem necessary,

Bet that van was a damn sight lighter on the way back from second Lidl trip without chunky mcchunk in it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These two can't stand each other. Look at the spite on Esme's face when Isla get's her moment to talk. I think Esme is still fuming after Isla dropped her in it about watching crochet tutorials on YouTube. You can see where she gets it from.

Screenshot 2022-09-06 184927.png
Screenshot_20220126-174802_YouTube.jpg

Anyone know how much they've paid for that air bib?
£134 per night.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
These two can't stand each other. Look at the spite on Esme's face when Isla get's her moment to talk. I think Esme is still fuming after Isla dropped her in it about watching crochet tutorials on YouTube. You can see where she gets it from.

View attachment 1559484View attachment 1559494

£134 per night.
In that region, £134 a night is actually an awful lot for what they're getting. Lazy really should have done her homework better.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well i watched but it was like a mad house children jumping all over the furniture and screaming, why do they show no respect that house is beautiful and there climbing all over the furniture and the parents dont stop them its disgusting.
Did anyone notice how issy acted when reading the motto on the bedroom wall ? Very odd.
Esme still trying to pretend the things she makes are all her own ideas a liar just like her mother, this is the reason Isla gets little air time because she lets out to many secrets.

Reactions: 37
Did somebody notice the dry skin of Esme when they showed her mosquito bite?

For such a young age .... or are my eyes dodgy already

Reactions: 14
What's with all the bizarre jerky movements from isabelle lately in last few vlogs, ( is she trying to dance) dear god she looks a complete twit. And the giggling from her on reading the sign in spa room, so very immature & odd.
They have a hot tub at home along with marble mansion unyet squeal at being in a air b&b.
Oh I could just slap esmes face she is a overly confident smug little brat, oh and that fringe on isla dear god what on earth did they to it, lop sided mess, I would of taken my child right back in there!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.