The Ingham Family #250 Chris Ingham, Knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family posted:
CHECKING INTO A LUXURY SLOVENIAN SPA VILLA FOR ISABELLS BIRTHDAY!
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

Reactions: 1
Creepsterfer must be pissed or giddy with excitement over izzys birthday, he has put this flog in the august playlist 🍾🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The idiots can't even pronounce Slovenia correctly.

Lazy has been ripped off well and truly for that price in that region. And the best part is she doesn't even know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family posted:
CHECKING INTO A LUXURY SLOVENIAN SPA VILLA FOR ISABELLS BIRTHDAY!
View attachment 1559178
YouTube
Get some friends.

Yeah they’re on holiday blah blah and teenagers holiday that with their families (I did as a teen) but when I was 17 I wanted to hang out with my girls, not suffer through the same old shite holiday cottages. Oh wow it has a hot tub. 🙄 You have one at home you loser. You have one at every place you visit. You can’t possibly be that excited every time you see one. They’re not that special. In fact they’re actually kind of gross germ factories.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Get some friends.

Yeah they’re on holiday blah blah and teenagers holiday that with their families (I did as a teen) but when I was 17 I wanted to hang out with my girls, not suffer through the same old shite holiday cottages. Oh wow it has a hot tub. 🙄 You have one at home you loser. You have one at every place you visit. You can’t possibly be that excited every time you see one. They’re not that special. In fact they’re actually kind of gross germ factories.
And they will put poor Mila in there who already looks like she has a bacterial infection under her armpit. Then they will get worse. For the love of god Sarah, but some 1% hydrocortisone and some canestan and fix your poor child’s rash. That lot have more germs than fungus the bogeyman. Can you imagine getting in a hot tub with them.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I
Yet again the excitement over the hot tub! I dont get it.
never know a bunch of kids who would be wetting themselves over a sauna to be honest. Are kids even allowed in saunas?

Sarah trying to pretend she’s into nutrition on the same video she says she’s putting spaghetti bolognese into a baguette did make me laugh though. Why’s everything got to be cheese and bread

also very giddy over the free wine whilst quickly remembering to pretend they don’t drink wine. Who cares, why lie about it. People are more bothered about your husband being obsessed with pools, saunas and hot tubs and filming them

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The thoughts of that feral lot in that beautiful house.
the lazyone looking as big as ever.
the poor cleaner will deserve more than the £54 quoted by the villa owner

Reactions: 17
Not even an.hour in the place and Jace and Isla jumping on the sofas! Absolutely no respect or telling them, Isla should know better! Can imagine the state of the place!
Chris describing Slovenia as Teletubby land!
I see the house has a "love cave"! S & C will be disappearing off into there at night🤢🤢🤢
Bagetti Bolognaise...please! 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.