The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah wishes she could have vlogged the girls reaction to taking off her belly cast. Fkin hell! She is as much of a weirdo as her husband. The Groomer and The exhibitionist

• Wow
Reactions: 7
seeing that cast being put on was enough. Imagine seeing the whole hog when she’s popping him out

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There have been numerous posts on Twitter today showing disgusting comments from paedophiles all over the girls social media. A picture of Isabelle in a bikini also appears to be number one result on Instagram for anybody searching '#12yearsoldgirl'. I'm not going to test that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There have been numerous posts on Twitter today showing disgusting comments from paedophiles all over the girls social media. A picture of Isabelle in a bikini also appears to be number one result on Instagram for anybody searching '#12yearsoldgirl'. I'm not going to test that.
I know some people may not want to see this. But this is what Chris and Sarah are exposing their children too. Look how old the men are commenting very very innapropriate things on a fan page’s picture of Isabelle.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Re: The instagram thing... I disagree with either of the girls having instagram, Isabelle is the same age as my daughter and I think its more appropriate at that age... however they made a big deal of Esme getting her own and that she's wanted it and even though I disagreed I heard what they were saying but cut a few weeks down the line and now Isla has one too... so I'm guessing its probably all about the money but again if Esme did actually want it, once again she isnt allowed to have it whilst Isla also having - feel sorry for her! X

Reactions: 7
Re: The instagram thing... I disagree with either of the girls having instagram, Isabelle is the same age as my daughter and I think its more appropriate at that age... however they made a big deal of Esme getting her own and that she's wanted it and even though I disagreed I heard what they were saying but cut a few weeks down the line and now Isla has one too... so I'm guessing its probably all about the money but again if Esme did actually want it, once again she isnt allowed to have it whilst Isla also having - feel sorry for her! X
They don't even allow the girls to have their birthdays as their own special day without their sisters having to have a present too. None of them ever get anything individual

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How mundane is your life when you get excited about the price of a box of cereal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This may be wrong to say but I'm going to say it... How many parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, godparents, friends and family would sit and allow these pedophiles to make these comments to any child we know. I don't Isabelle Esme and isla but yet as a decent human being and not just because I'm a mum I feel sick seeing them, if my children ( not that I'd even for a 2nd put them in that situation) had those comments I'd be physically sick feel guilty and remove every trace of my child off the internet. Now has Sarah and Chris done just this? No, I'm. Beginning to think they want the pedos attention, so many photos of Isabelle in swim wear, open mouthed, provocative poses, no parent would put that sort of thing out there knowing anyone can see. Are Chris and Sarah some sick couple who wants to do this purposely for money. I'm seeing no evidence to see they are loving caring parents, after the allegations in summer creepy would of made sure everything was innocently done to show he's not a pedalo as he denied. Sorry creepy your actions snd how you and your wife expose those daughters suggest otherwise. Get a job protect your kids. Ss are not your friend they can see the comments, they can see lack of your protection. They see what we do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Lets admit it there advertising there daughters for sex and even the dirty pedos can see it hence the comments - would people stand for it if they blew up photos of there daughters in bikinis and post them on every lamppost with the caption "here you go guys have a wank over my 6 9 and 13 year old daughters evan better I'll post photos with there mouths open for you " how are they getting away with this they should be in jail bloody disgusting and I'm evan more angry how there now going about it when they have been warned and it's there for them to see and there choosing too ignore it - no bloody wonder issy cant go out with friends alone she is prob been stalked already with a pedalo waiting to snatch her - you have done this Sarah and Chris it's not about money or how we cant stand you its about your children's safety now stop before one of your children gets seriously hurt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Lets admit it there advertising there daughters for sex and even the dirty pedos can see it hence the comments - would people stand for it if they blew up photos of there daughters in bikinis and post them on every lamppost with the caption "here you go guys have a wank over my 6 9 and 13 year old daughters evan better I'll post photos with there mouths open for you " how are they getting away with this they should be in jail bloody disgusting and I'm evan more angry how there now going about it when they have been warned and it's there for them to see and there choosing too ignore it - no bloody wonder issy cant go out with friends alone she is prob been stalked already with a pedalo waiting to snatch her - you have done this Sarah and Chris it's not about money or how we cant stand you its about your children's safety now stop before one of your children gets seriously hurt
Very well said

Reactions: 10
Are they for real letting young children on instagram,this is the comments on Esmes
I just had a look at the account that left these messages and if you scroll to the bottom it appears to be the account of some young girl posing with her hamster? Even more bizarre given the nature of the messages sent :unsure:

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]
How mundane is your life when you get excited about the price of a box of cereal.
Yes! The Daddy of all comedowns.

A whole minute of Creepy explaining how they got the price knocked down, partly because the boxes were so damaged and partly because the store was displaying old pricing on the shelf. That's quality creative content, right there.

Crunchy, nutty, corny and flaky....how apt?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember reading on one of these tattles a while ago about them been disappointing about Bingham been a boy because most of the ifams are girls so they would bring in more views than a boy ----- HELL NO the truth is 90% Of there ifams are pedos and they wanted little Bingham to be girl so the they can pimp her out aswell

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember reading on one of these tattles a while ago about them been disappointing about Bingham been a boy because most of the ifams are girls so they would bring in more views than a boy ----- HELL NO the truth is 90% Of there ifams are pedos and they wanted little Bingham to be girl so the they can pimp her out aswell
Do pedos care whether a child is male or female..

Reactions: 2
16:29 she looks so much like Katrina at that point.

Also, when they say they could write the name on the bump cast, Isabelle says "Yeah in really pretty writing" whilst air writing and it looked like she wrote a J or U, it might have just been a general thing or an accidental hint.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.