The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or if not a peodo and absolutely obsessed fan I've watched murder documentaries and tbh some of these obsessed ifams scare the tit out me and there not the ones writing bad vile comments

Reactions: 4
That's prob because they cant let her out of sight too many pedos know where she lives or where shes going to be before shes even gone there
Nope i believe she's always been sheltered from what I know.

No one would go anywhere if we were thinking about the dregs of society all the time. That's women, men and children

Does this confirm that’s Sarah R then ??
If the wanks new puppy Ronnie Joe is telling us it’s not true. It’s probably true
And they do say The lady doth protest too much ?
The “we’re not bothered” rants on the vlogs suggest you’re really bothered ?

You’re up next Iva.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope i believe she's always been sheltered from what I know.

No one would go anywhere if we were thinking about the dregs of society all the time. That's women, men and children
Yes but we don't pump our kids out from a young age either

Or if not a peodo and absolutely obsessed fan I've watched murder documentaries and tbh some of these obsessed ifams scare the tit out me and there not the ones writing bad vile comments
Considering the Inghams put their house on the market and prior to this they shouted from the roof tops where they lived. Plus they have a bright pink mini...it's surprising no actual ifam has turned up at their address causing trouble or antifam either.
People just aren't as invested in this family except young children and those on twitter.

Reactions: 6
Does this confirm that’s Sarah R then ??
If the wanks new puppy Ronnie Joe is telling us it’s not true. It’s probably true
And they do say The lady doth protest too much ?
The “we’re not bothered” rants on the vlogs suggest you’re really bothered ?

View attachment 7084

You’re up next Iva.
I loved seeing these tweets..protest too much eh?

Considering the Inghams put their house on the market and prior to this they shouted from the roof tops where they lived. Plus they have a bright pink mini...it's surprising no actual ifam has turned up at their address causing trouble or antifam either.
People just aren't as invested in this family except young children and those on twitter.
Give it time it seems to be getting worse - I don't know how they sleep at night soundly very scary when you think about it

• Sad
Reactions: 3
L
I watch alot of these crime documentaries most crazy fans don't just rock up on the first chance they get they plan and lerk - I hope to God dam God I'm wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Give it time it seems to be getting worse - I don't know how they sleep at night soundly very scary when you think about it
They seem to sleep soundly after they finished running away and claiming they were getting threats of burning the house down with the children in it...in Chris' pity party. Was back to usual once home. Chris pouring all the tit on the children when no one hates the children just a sorry excuse for parents.Which made it clear it was a lie

L
I watch alot of these crime documentaries most crazy fans don't just rock up on the first chance they get they plan and lerk - I hope to God dam God I'm wrong
Have you seen how many YouTubers have had fans turn up at their house? Nearly everyone?

It's not right to extrapolate just because a perv comments on videos and pics on Instagram that they will become stalkers. Those type of people are looking for kicks there and then on videos, and pictures and probably follow loads to get them

They seem to sleep soundly after they finished running away and claiming they were getting threats of burning the house down with the children in it...in Chris' pity party. Was back to usual once home. Chris pouring all the tit on the children when no one hates the children just a sorry excuse for parents.Which made it clear it was a lie
I used to like them then they got too cocky so I stopped watching then about a year later it come out of what he did then I joined this group around xmas time so I'm don't know everything that's happened when I do learn new stuff it just blows my mind

I loved seeing these tweets..protest too much eh?
His rant at the end confirmed his issues with the Inghams was probably, definitely because Chris wouldn’t give him a shout out ??
Sarah and wank were with us on Guru LONG BEFORE any of this came out about Chris.
Sarah came on and joined us on GG to witch about them, she was full of information for us all,
and Dave took our content and our comments and brought us to the big screen in his very first Angry Manc upload. We were touched he liked our work that much ?
I don’t blame them but why lie.
Iva is either Dave or his equally unfunny twin ?

Reactions: 5
Have you seen how many YouTubers have had fans turn up at their house? Nearly everyone?

It's not right to extrapolate just because a perv comments on videos and pics on Instagram that they will become stalkers. Those type of people are looking for kicks there and then on videos, and pictures and probably follow loads to get them
My head runs away with me but all I see is warning signs which Chris and Sarah are ignoring cant help but feel this isn't going to end good but I hope I'm wrong

Reactions: 2
This account has commented on a few of Izzy's posts asking when she will see her Dad again, I wonder if it's someone related to her dad's side of the family?
Wow this thread took a dark and disturbing turn! Them comments about Isabelle made me feel physically sick!
I'm surprised her bio Dad hasn't got involved now!

You seem to be really concerned about her bio dad, let’s just assume he’s doing ABSOLUTELY duck ALL and leave it at that.
It’s been months now and by the looks of it, she has 3 tit parents. Just different levels of tit.
Bringing him up all the time is pointless. I’m sure he got another payout and he’s fine.

This won’t be a popular opinion and correct me if I’m wrong but these vile, sick Instagram comments have only surfaced now right? I’ve followed these accounts (as we all have) for ages and there’s never been comments like this, I’m half wondering have they been planted because of the latest news reports. And just by chance people on Twitter got screenshots.

You seem to be really concerned about her bio dad, let’s just assume he’s doing ABSOLUTELY duck ALL and leave it at that.
It’s been months now and by the looks of it, she has 3 tit parents. Just different levels of tit.
Bringing him up all the time is pointless. I’m sure he got another payout and he’s fine.

This won’t be a popular opinion and correct me if I’m wrong but these vile, sick Instagram comments have only surfaced now right? I’ve followed these accounts (as we all have) for ages and there’s never been comments like this, I’m half wondering have they been planted because of the latest news reports. And just by chance people on Twitter got screenshots.
Sadly I think you're right, she does have 3 tit parents (4 if you count her step mum!) I just hoped that they would save her from this whole circus but I guess not.

Reactions: 1
I thought the same. They have all highlighted look at what the Inghams are showing when the paedophile comments and time stamps showed up on YouTube. Saying report report find more to others on twitter. They were missing the point that these pervs are opportunists and I am sure people with kids might have some pictures in their album that would be a dream to sickos but as stated the actual clips weren't horrendous blink you miss it type of clips.

Definitely seems odd and after the protest that was never going to be a protest then these people are trying to up their game over the Inghams

I would be personally more concerned about the bloke who is forever commenting currently on Wilkes vlog about Ellie and her beautiful hair. Now that person needs to be advised it's just not appropriate to talk like that if he has got learning difficulties. If not, then there is something seriously off with those comments

I thought the same. They have all highlighted look at what the Inghams are showing when the paedophile comments and time stamps showed up on YouTube. Saying report report find more to others on twitter. They were missing the point that these pervs are opportunists and I am sure people with kids might have some pictures in their album that would be a dream to sickos but as stated the actual clips weren't horrendous blink you miss it type of clips.

Definitely seems odd and after the protest that was never going to be a protest then these people are trying to up their game over the Inghams

I would be personally more concerned about the bloke who is forever commenting currently on Wilkes vlog about Ellie and her beautiful hair. Now that person needs to be advised it's just not appropriate to talk like that if he has got learning difficulties. If not, then there is something seriously off with those comments
I’ve seen 2 YouTube comments that have been (edited) which made me question them, could they have been edited after they were replied to.
but the ones from months ago would be hard to fake, I’m confused how they all resurfaced now, but I don’t know enough so I shouldn’t judge really.

Wouldn't these comments be enough to make it to the papers? Head title of how disturbing Instagram and YouTube is aswell as the dangers of underage children on social media ? And if they use inghams as an example surely It would open the ifams eyes?
Good point, it’s quite possible. I’m sure there’s been more than enough screenshots just on this thread the past two days so that someone could create an article. Maybe it couldn’t harm to find a journalist and get some protection for these poor kids.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.