The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad how life becomes that you get excited over paying under £3 for Kellogg’s cereal! And to actually put that in a vlog...really?! Why are these people so inspirational to others?!?!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I'm not a pedalo so I dont know but I got taught from a child that girls were more likely abused or snatch raped than a boy - maybe that was all wrong I really don't know you make a good point but I'm not sure I want to look it up either ?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Tbh I'm not a pedalo so I dont know but I got taught from a child that girls were more likely abused or snatch raped than a boy - maybe that was all wrong I really don't know you make a good point but I'm not sure I want to look it up either ?
Again, sadly quite true, for reasons that are too sick to describe out loud. But, then it depends on the abuser!!
[/QUOTE]

No one needed to see her being jellied up.
Agreed. It wasn't necessary to film that close up and the gloves and Vaseline were a bit much. Classic pervy props.

Sarah with the bandages slapped on her was the closest we'll ever get to seeing her being a proper Mummy!

Reactions: 8
Again, sadly quite true, for reasons that are too sick to describe out loud. But, then it depends on the abuser!!
[/QUOTE]
I was abused as a child my abuser was my "uncle" I remember when I was about 9 he took me to a park he took a camera and took pics of little girls was never boys and evan the parents let him he spun them a lie about been a pro photographer or something along those lines - I remember been confused at the time why he was doing it until I grew up and realised I was been abused and what he was doing with those photos

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I hope she doesn’t or any young children following her
[/QU
Shall we ask Chris?
As disgusting as it is some have certain preferences.

I watched a documentary once and they interviewed this convicted pedalo in prison and he said that he only went after boys with blonde hair, aged between 5-10 yrs old.
Also another guy said that he like pre-pubescent girls because he liked seeing them without pubic hair.
It honestly gave me the chills

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
There’s not enough money in the world to tempt me giving up the safety of my child - these 2 cretins are as bad as the pervs visiting their page

Absolutely shocked and sickened at that comment on Isabelle’s

But it’s ok lazy cow keep passing out your comment down belows for the most pointless tit instead of keeping your kids safe ??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Absolutely sickened by the comments that are on the girls Instagrams. It's about time those girls were protected. Chris and Sarah are knowingly pimping them out to all kinds of weirdos. How the hell are these people inspirational? It's sad when strangers care more about the safety of those girls then their own parents do.

• Sad
  • Angry
There’s not enough money in the world to tempt me giving up the safety of my child - these 2 cretins are as bad as the pervs visiting their page

Absolutely shocked and sickened at that comment on Isabelle’s

But it’s ok lazy cow keep passing out your comment down belows for the most pointless tit instead of keeping your kids safe ??
But she has to pay for her B&M tat somehow when if it means selling her own children.

• Sad
A lot of abusers look for boys. Or just ages per se. There have been historical horrendous cases of boys rather than girls being abused. It's not always to do with sex to some it's ages, prepubescent. All children are at risk of images circulating the dark web.

I'm so unsure how I hope this is playing out I'm hoping that the girls am not on instagram at all its controlled by prat and slug and the people commenting rude things are just people who are trying to prove a point because tbh I don't think pedos actually put themselves in a position to get caught except the timestamps but there not rude they cant get done for that I'm hoping to God those little ones aint reading those comments

I
A lot of abusers look for boys. Or just ages per se. There have been historical horrendous cases of boys rather than girls being abused. It's not always to do with sex to some it's ages, prepubescent. All children are at risk of images circulating the dark web.
Guess it was just how I was taught and saw as a young age - I have 4 older brothers they could always do things and go places and stay at home alone and I never was till I was much older - I asked my parents why they told me it was because I was a girl ?‍♀ but who knows if prat and slug think the same as me

I
Guess it was just how I was taught and saw as a young age - I have 4 older brothers they could always do things and go places and stay at home alone and I never was till I was much older - I asked my parents why they told me it was because I was a girl ?‍♀ but who knows if prat and slug think the same as me
I was the youngest of 3 and I always presumed I had less freedom than my older sisters had when I was younger. Looking back they were 6/7 years older plus went places together.
Also times haven't changed per se but with more media etc as time goes on then people become more aware. Worry more about what ifs etc.

Your parents might say things such as you are a girl that's their prerogative how they decide what was best for you. However as a mother of son's I still have worried them in the same way over social media etc. I also would worry about them due to the differences in their ability to cope in general with things life is thrown at them. It shouldn't be a gender issue. As parents we should make decisions on our children based on them which I am sure we do.

Men suffer horrendous physical domestic abuse, they can get raped just as often as women. However real data on this gender divide will never be found because it doesn't get reported as often as it does for women due to the stigma of mental being the stronger sex.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow this thread took a dark and disturbing turn! Them comments about Isabelle made me feel physically sick!
I'm surprised her bio Dad hasn't got involved now!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was the youngest of 3 and I always presumed I had less freedom than my older sisters had when I was younger. Looking back they were 6/7 years older plus went places together.
Also times haven't changed per se but with more media etc as time goes on then people become more aware. Worry more about what ifs etc.

Your parents might say things such as you are a girl that's their prerogative how they decide what was best for you. However as a mother of son's I still have worried them in the same way over social media etc. I also would worry about them due to the differences in their ability to cope in general with things life is thrown at them. It shouldn't be a gender issue. As parents we should make decisions on our children based on them which I am sure we do.

Men suffer horrendous physical domestic abuse, they can get raped just as often as women. However real data on this gender divide will never be found because it doesn't get reported as often as it does for women due to the stigma of mental being the stronger sex.
You right but who knows what Chris and Sarah thinks

"Pregnancy","Pregnant","Belly cast","37 weeks pregnant belly cast","Girls pregnant belly cast","DIY belly cast","Pregnant belly cast","37 weeks pregnant","Sarah Ingham","Ingham family","Ingham family of five","Family","Kids","Girls","Teen","Family vlogs","Best family vlogs","Family daily vlogs","Best family vloggers","Best daily vlogs","Uk family","Hilarious","Funny","Fun","Comedy","english family","real family","family fun","pregnant craft ideas","family friendly"

Why the hell is (presumably) Chris tagging the latest video "Girl's pregnant belly cast"? He's so calculating. They know exactly what they are doing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't these comments be enough to make it to the papers? Head title of how disturbing Instagram and YouTube is aswell as the dangers of underage children on social media ? And if they use inghams as an example surely It would open the ifams eyes?

You right but who knows what Chris and Sarah thinks
They are absolutely ridiculous. They keep Issy under their household, sheltered from the world. Hardly let her go out of their sight but will put photos on Instagram, show dodgy clips on their vlogs for all to see and to be used by the lowest of the low in society. They haven't got brain cells the pair of them

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They are absolutely ridiculous. They keep Issy under their household, sheltered from the world. Hardly let her go out of their sight but will put photos on Instagram, show dodgy clips on their vlogs for all to see and to be used by the lowest of the low in society. They haven't got brain cells the pair of them
That's prob because they cant let her out of sight too many pedos know where she lives or where shes going to be before shes even gone there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.