The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We buy our children one Easter egg of their choice. We also do a small Easter egg hunt around the house with the little eggs but my children are now 12 and 10 so don't think we will get away with the Easter bunny this year! There's no way I'd buy them more than 1 wgg given they get bought one by grandparents, aunties and uncles. No way Sarah is donating those eggs. You just know she's got them stashed somewhere so she can gorge on them herself
Definately go the same place as the Advent calender greedy Cow :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Is the Sarah being on the thumbnails suddenly, to do with this turning off the comments/ demonetising family channels?

She’s disgusting. It’s just literal rubbish she buys too. Like she’s always out looking for sales and bargains. Nothing wrong with being frugal but instead of buying one nice coat she seems like she’d buy 5 crap ones.

I’m at the point where hate watching is a struggle now.

Re Easter eggs. We used to get one off our parents. Then maybe a smaller one off gran/aunt etc. Just no need. It’s not like those kids only get treats at Easter
Well thats Lazy for you She sees herself as Champagne when all we can see is cheap plonk :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought he had a bad back? When I’ve pulled my back before I could barely walk
Or bending down ?
It’s always easy to tell when someone’s faking a bad back, if they have really pulled it it’s very noticeable, it affects everything you do, any slight movement can be agony. No one can convincingly fake a bad back

Reactions: 8
Or bending down ?
It’s always easy to tell when someone’s faking a bad back, if they have really pulled it it’s very noticeable, it affects everything you do, any slight movement can be agony. No one can convincingly fake a bad back
Yesterday he got out the car so quickly. Then was like ‘ohhh my back’
Yeah right mate. I’m calling bullshit on this bad back.
Isla has pomegranate in the latest insta, didn’t Sarah say the girls and Chris hate it it’s just her? Also Sarah ‘had those at lunch’ were those just for show whilst she ate her fry up ( sorry, salad)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If easter sunday the girls get a mountain of eggs... We will know she lied!

If ?
I need to go back and rewatch but last easter or the year before I'm sure they got a huge amount of eggs, surprised the girls then said but of course you don't need all these so will be donating some ? I will have to check I'm not spouting BS but I remember thinking poor kids lol . If I have the wrong family I apologise, I will let you know when I have chance to check

Yesterday he got out the car so quickly. Then was like ‘ohhh my back’
Yeah right mate. I’m calling bullshit on this bad back.
Isla has pomegranate in the latest insta, didn’t Sarah say the girls and Chris hate it it’s just her? Also Sarah ‘had those at lunch’ were those just for show whilst she ate her fry up ( sorry, salad)
I'm sure she said Isla tolerates it because she likes all fruit ??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I need to go back and rewatch but last easter or the year before I'm sure they got a huge amount of eggs, surprised the girls then said but of course you don't need all these so will be donating some ? I will have to check I'm not spouting BS but I remember thinking poor kids lol . If I have the wrong family I apologise, I will let you know when I have chance to check
Just a quick look but yer... 2016 was an insane year for the inghams at easter

Reactions: 1
Bit weird about washing the car all of a sudden and not going to get valeted. Wonder if it’s to do with the company that was on Twitter that looked like him? Also well enough to skate and get the car and wash the cars but not to go Wednesday night skating? I smell a rat!
What I didn’t get was he washed his car and ‘Sarah’s’ new car but then said he was going to pick up Sarah’s mini from the valeters. He’s gone to the effort of washing the 2 biggest cars, why not just do the mini aswell?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else find it strange how much Isabelle was going on about going to her friends?
Must have seen something posted on here about how she never sees any of her friends and really wanted to make a point
It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t even go to a friends, she made an awfully big point about how we would see her in a few seconds in the next part of the blog but it would actually be a few hours in normal time

I think I’m going to become a YouTuber.
For the health benefits if nothing else.
Already I’ve seen people with crippling anxiety who can do meet and greets and big events if there’s money in it,
A woman with fibromyalgia and mental health issues who can just ‘power through’ If she needs to
And now Chris has got a ‘suuuper bad back’ that doctors are super worried about but can still wash both cars and go roller blading.

Clearly there must be something in this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I don't know guys. I said in the last thread that I'd love to see him miss that trick when he was rollerblading. Maybe the higher power listened! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering it’s still AGES away I don’t understand the need??????‍♀ Especially the sheer amount they got
They're clearly struggling for content so they must be pulling forward the predictable Easter blow out. I can't see things improving so watch out for some amaaaazing Halloween and Christmas shopping hauls next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know guys. I said in the last thread that I'd love to see him miss that trick when he was rollerblading. Maybe the higher power listened! :unsure:
Plus if he had fallen badly doing his suuuuper amazing skating , I highly doubt he would admit it. He wouldn’t want his chaifam thinking he was lame ?

What I didn’t get was he washed his car and ‘Sarah’s’ new car but then said he was going to pick up Sarah’s mini from the valeters. He’s gone to the effort of washing the 2 biggest cars, why not just do the mini aswell?
His excuse was that Issy had spilt tea on the seat and he couldn't get the stain out so it was sent for a valet. Although why that would stop him washing the outside of the car I don't know.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Please believe me when i say your precious little one is every bit as special (also dislike the word "perfect") ,as any other baby.I used to work with children with downs syndrome ,and in my experience ,they are the most beautiful and loving children i`ve ever cared for.You and your Baby girl are equally blessed ,in that you`ll love each other just like any other mother and daughter.xx
Sarah`s problem ,as always ,is opening her big mouth and inserting both feet ,without a single thought for anyone else.Please don`t let her ignorance upset you.x
Thank you X. I'm more upset for her than me, because I want her to grow up in a society that accepts people that aren't "perfect". I don't like that word used in relation to genetics, but that's just me having a child that isn't genetically "perfect" ?‍♀ Slug Sarah is just one of a long line I wish I could educate, she's just one of the thicker and more annoying ones ??

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else find it strange how much Isabelle was going on about going to her friends?
Must have seen something posted on here about how she never sees any of her friends and really wanted to make a point
It wouldn’t surprise me if she didn’t even go to a friends, she made an awfully big point about how we would see her in a few seconds in the next part of the blog but it would actually be a few hours in normal time
No Instagram stories or lives from Isabelle this time though ?? she's clearly been banned after last time.

The Easter stuff is utterly ridiculous. I too (as someone above mentioned) noticed that she seemed to be getting 3 of each. Just went back and looked at Easter 2016. What is the need for that amount of sugar?! I wouldn't dream of buying my children that much sugar. What are they trying to do, kill them off?!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So I’ve not been as active because I stopped hate watching the vlogs out of sheer anger. I was annoyed at myself for helping those idiots profit. They are foul disgusting and awful. The stuff they have done and think is acceptable irritates me so much. I honestly feel that they won’t be stopped and this will go on forever so I’d rather just keep away. I hope they eventually end up bankrupt ?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I did notice though the young kids getting an Instagram - how f*cking ridiculous! Little kids with their own instagrams. Does that woman even give a tit about her own kids PROTECT them!!!! Fool

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.