The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also noticed it’s her on the thumbnail again..can’t be losing money showing the kids.but can allow comments to remain....cash greedy twats!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
We buy our children one Easter egg of their choice. We also do a small Easter egg hunt around the house with the little eggs but my children are now 12 and 10 so don't think we will get away with the Easter bunny this year! There's no way I'd buy them more than 1 wgg given they get bought one by grandparents, aunties and uncles. No way Sarah is donating those eggs. You just know she's got them stashed somewhere so she can gorge on them herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is the Sarah being on the thumbnails suddenly, to do with this turning off the comments/ demonetising family channels?

She’s disgusting. It’s just literal rubbish she buys too. Like she’s always out looking for sales and bargains. Nothing wrong with being frugal but instead of buying one nice coat she seems like she’d buy 5 crap ones.

I’m at the point where hate watching is a struggle now.

Re Easter eggs. We used to get one off our parents. Then maybe a smaller one off gran/aunt etc. Just no need. It’s not like those kids only get treats at Easter

Reactions: 8
Is the Sarah being on the thumbnails suddenly, to do with this turning off the comments/ demonetising family channels?

She’s disgusting. It’s just literal rubbish she buys too. Like she’s always out looking for sales and bargains. Nothing wrong with being frugal but instead of buying one nice coat she seems like she’d buy 5 crap ones.

I’m at the point where hate watching is a struggle now.

Re Easter eggs. We used to get one off our parents. Then maybe a smaller one off gran/aunt etc. Just no need. It’s not like those kids only get treats at Easter
Comments seem to be reenabled now on various channels.. so not sure what they outcome was??‍♀

Let's be serious though... How many of those Easter eggs will make it to Easter? Sarah will scoff the lot first. Oh well - I guess it's another excuse to go out shopping for more.

Reactions: 10
Bit weird about washing the car all of a sudden and not going to get valeted. Wonder if it’s to do with the company that was on Twitter that looked like him? Also well enough to skate and get the car and wash the cars but not to go Wednesday night skating? I smell a rat!

Reactions: 9
Havnt caught up on today's rants yet but just saw this made me think of creepy after Sarah drives - got the hair too ?
Screenshot_20190228-183018_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit weird about washing the car all of a sudden and not going to get valeted. Wonder if it’s to do with the company that was on Twitter that looked like him? Also well enough to skate and get the car and wash the cars but not to go Wednesday night skating? I smell a rat!
Thought he had a bad back? When I’ve pulled my back before I could barely walk

Reactions: 11
I thought the same maybe the business is starting back up again...using the vlog to drum up clients ...obviously child Labour will keep costs low

Thought he had a bad back? When I’ve pulled my back before I could barely walk
I agree, how he is crouching while talking to the camera with a bad back is beyond me

Reactions: 4
Let's be serious though... How many of those Easter eggs will make it to Easter? Sarah will scoff the lot first. Oh well - I guess it's another excuse to go out shopping for more.
Considering it’s still AGES away I don’t understand the need??????‍♀ Especially the sheer amount they got

Didnt they always get the car valeted like once a week?

I don't get my godchildren eggs for Easter as they get loads from family ect. I get them both a item of clothing instead like a t-shirt. :)

Reactions: 5
I've never really seen full views of their cars. They look like heaps of junk... Trying to impress people with those those rust buckets sitting on your drive - what an embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
Comments seem to be reenabled now on various channels.. so not sure what they outcome was??‍♀
Many of the American family vlogging sites still have comments disabled. Is it one rule for them and one rule for us? Hmmm?

Reactions: 1
Considering it’s still AGES away I don’t understand the need??????‍♀ Especially the sheer amount they got
I agree, Easter isn’t until the 21st April this year. Perhaps they’re thinking that as the baby will be here they’ll be extremely busy! Well Chris and the kids with Sarah won’t of course!
I wouldn’t put it past her to melt down the chocolate and put in a baby bottle so he can have his first taste of an Easter egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Donating the Easter eggs but it looked like she bought 3 of each kind. Bit off given she's got 3 children!

Reactions: 12
She reckons they donate but I’ve never seen them donate eggs before and they’ve never mentioned it before

I got some today - 1 for my nephew and 2 for my daughter as she doesn’t eat much chocolate. And that’s all I will get otherwise they get wasted ?
I cant buy any yet because i will end up having to replace them :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree, Easter isn’t until the 21st April this year. Perhaps they’re thinking that as the baby will be here they’ll be extremely busy! Well Chris and the kids with Sarah won’t of course!
I wouldn’t put it past her to melt down the chocolate and put in a baby bottle so he can have his first taste of an Easter egg.
There on offer for 75p in tesco so that's probably why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.