The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they're related to Cole and Sav right? Sarah will steal anyone's ideas though and claim them for her own!
Of course she will, she has no brain cells of her own. They have built up a following of gullible kids who crave their acceptance all through ideas they've stolen off other youtubers. They have no shame!

Reactions: 3
Her insta story with the two lunches. Like she would actually eat a salad ?

Reactions: 4
What do you click to report the instagram account. I did it ages ago for Esmé’s account but nothing was done

Reactions: 1
Another day another Morrison’s lunch.

Anyone else noticed how Sarah is obssesed with showing us how much fruit and salad she’s eating now. Sure hun ?

Extra slices of toast next to Chris and a load of ketchup next to Sarah. I always have ketchup with salad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking you know how vlogging is a super important demanding job just like being a brain surgeon, surely she's entitled to some maternity leave, when you going off Sarah? A wee 9 months off vlogging will do everyone the world of good.
Oh please can we make that forever:LOL:

Reactions: 5
My
I think they're related to Cole and Sav right? Sarah will steal anyone's ideas though and claim them for her own!
My daughter watches Cole & Sav.
I’m not too keen on them if I’m honest just more parents exploiting their children, however they do still have their comments disabled last time I checked anyway.

Reactions: 2
What do you click to report the instagram account. I did it ages ago for Esmé’s account but nothing was done
I logged on via a laptop and have continued to report both for being underage. I did email but got nothing back ??. Continue to do it, they have found the loop hole, where if you put run by mum/dad in the bio, that they do nothing to take it down! This isn’t good enough though, I am trying to find the name of the news reporter, who recently interviewed the Instagram CEO and email him about it. Instagram are supposed to be doing more to protect young children, following the suicide of a young girl, and they may have restricted self harm pictures, but I don’t think it’s enough. Any bio can put run by in, but I still believe the age restriction should be set, regardless of who is in control.

Reactions: 8
I logged on via a laptop and have continued to report both for being underage. I did email but got nothing back ??. Continue to do it, they have found the loop hole, where if you put run by mum/dad in the bio, that they do nothing to take it down! This isn’t good enough though, I am trying to find the name of the news reporter, who recently interviewed the Instagram CEO and email him about it. Instagram are supposed to be doing more to protect young children, following the suicide of a young girl, and they may have restricted self harm pictures, but I don’t think it’s enough. Any bio can put run by in, but I still believe the age restriction should be set, regardless of who is in control.
I agree, my 7 year could set one up behind our backs and put “run by mum” any kid could do it.

It’s not a place for kids!!
They’re so stupid!!!

I hate how Sarah keeps using the word "perfect" to describe the baby's growth a development etc. I think it was when she said they'd had genetic screening and everything looked "perfect". My little girl was unexpectedly born with down syndrome last year and now I cringe at "perfect", because there is no such thing. It's a bit nitpicky but having a fan base means she really needs to think before she writes, with everything, not just this. I mean, who knows who could be reading and feeling alone/hurt/sad?

I did comment this on the video she said about the screening on and I think I was laughed at ?‍♀ and of course ignored by the giant slug herself, but anyway.

ALSO. The SUGAR that woman puts into her body ? cakes and huge coffees etc. I'm surprised she doesn't have to do blood sugars. And she's proud of it! Like it's funny her midwife told her to eat fruit so she eats a cake with fruit on it ? taking our pregnancy seriously are we, I think not!
Please believe me when i say your precious little one is every bit as special (also dislike the word "perfect") ,as any other baby.I used to work with children with downs syndrome ,and in my experience ,they are the most beautiful and loving children i`ve ever cared for.You and your Baby girl are equally blessed ,in that you`ll love each other just like any other mother and daughter.xx
Sarah`s problem ,as always ,is opening her big mouth and inserting both feet ,without a single thought for anyone else.Please don`t let her ignorance upset you.x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cheap does not mean you need to have a whole chocolate mountain of eggs. Does Sarah not think of the poor children's teeth?

I filled my car with Easter eggs - here’s my not surprised face ?

Remember in the old house and they bought far too many eggs and they said they would be donating them - although every video after showed them still in their house ?

Remember in the old house and they bought far too many eggs and they said they would be donating them - although every video after showed them still in their house ?
Please tell me those eggs aren’t all for the girls? Kids don’t need all those! ?

Reactions: 4
Oh I love Esme - at the end when she says would u rather wear the Victorian hat or dads beanie and she says eurgh this it’s cleaner ???????

Classic

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Please tell me those eggs aren’t all for the girls? Kids don’t need all those! ?
She reckons they donate but I’ve never seen them donate eggs before and they’ve never mentioned it before

I got some today - 1 for my nephew and 2 for my daughter as she doesn’t eat much chocolate. And that’s all I will get otherwise they get wasted ?

Last edited:

Yep i remember that vlog too.The decent thing to have done ,would be Sarah and Chris to have "filled their car(s)" with eggs ,and take them to a childrens ward /home etc.I think their girls have enough chocolate to last them the next 3 easters!! For once act like you`re "inspirational" Sarah ,and do a good turn!!

Reactions: 10
FFS why does Sarah have to go overboard on everything!! It’s sickening ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.