The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full of crap! The car they have is a 7 seater as they’ve had Leah in it before and Jane. Pretty sure anyway. They need to make the most out of the other rust buckets as they’ve spent so much money fixing them...or cough making them legal to drive at least! Here they are with 3 old cars which I think are god awful. Give me a safe, reliable newer car any day especially carrying precious cargo. Imaging her driving that though! She will be even further up to the steering wheel as she won’t be able to see bugger all
They got rid of that 7 seater before Sarah was pregnant and got a 5 seater instead (I don't think it was ever on the vlog). So they did need a 7 seater, and they'd have probably been able to afford a newer one if the money was still rolling in. I agree safety and reliability are the most important, especially when they don't need 3 cars.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s really, really unfair to judge anybody for saying “I don’t care about the sex once the baby is healthy” that’s such a normal thing to say.
The alternative? It better be a girl/it better be a boy or it’s going in the shed” ?
@Sassyspud I can totally understand how your personal experiences have made this a trigger for you ? I really hope your daughter and family are doing great, and like all parents if something comes up that hasn’t been expected, we adapt, we make it work. You have and you’re a credit to each other.

But I would hate for any parent to feel the need to edit themselves to such an extreme in a conversation by saying “I don’t care about the sex of the baby once it’s healthy,
but if it’s not that’s ok too,
and if my child gets cancer at the age of 2 that’s ok too,
and if... if... if”
It’s PC gone crazy expecting that.
No women about to give birth should be worried about what “might” happen down the line.
The word perfect can be used regardless of a medical diagnosis, people always say the pregnancy is progressing perfectly and the baby looks perfect.
I remember the Saccone Joly’s making a comment about Alissa when people were suggesting she had some difficulties.
Jonathan lé Shitcone Joly actually said “the baby isn’t broken”
Now THAT pissed me off. I’d rather the use of the word perfect. Her pregnancy and baby are perfect.
It’s mother and father are the “broken” little shits that deserve to burn in the fires of hell.
?
It's personal, you're right. I just hate that word, especially in relation to genetics etc. And I reaallly dislike SLUG Sarah so she hacked me off when she said it I suppose?‍♀?

Reactions: 1
Every time I hear anyone talking about the sex of a baby and they always say "I don't care if it is a boy or a girl as long as it is healthy" I am always tempted to say "...and what if it is not healthy?"
I totally get where you are coming from xx
I read a blog once where instead of saying "as long as the child is healthy" ie genetically perfect, they said "we hope the baby comes out well and just as they're meant to be" language is important in shaping our society and it's probably the first thing that needs to change to enable, not disable people. Personally I dislike "perfect". It's a toughie though, I take especial affront because it comes from Slug ?

Reactions: 3
it’s heartbreaking to see all their children on Instagram knowing for a fact that their parents are only doing it for their own selfish reasons, I have two instagrams one with 13k followers one with 25k and you do get some crazy amount of money offered to you for the simplest thing. There unfortunately is a much bigger market in kid instagrams sponsorship and advertising wise than there is in any other age group so a lot of kids are just being used as cash cows and it’s all perfectly fine by Instagram so long as they have that dreaded “account managed by parents” in their bio
I know some people reported Isla's instagram account and possibly Esme's too but is this how they get around the age restrictions? Are parents allowed to set up accounts for kids and "manage them"? It's still so wrong.
I guess Instagram doesn't care much because families like this attract lots of views and users.
At what age can Isabelle become an emancipated minor? I can see her and Esme taking Prinny and getting the hell out of that messed up life.
Oh and here is Aus, we just say "man" or "lady" as in, "Wait for the man to bring out such and such."

Give me a safe, reliable newer car any day especially carrying precious cargo.
Precious cargo? Are you referring to transporting the shopping hauls, the fast food takeaways or collecting their ill-gotten gains from the "posting office"?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nipping to the loo in your own house, with your Dog in their own environment is not comparable to buggering off for several hours leaving her on her own in a completely foreign environment in my opinion.

Dogs can experience anxiety just like people, and I don't believe it's possible for that little Dog not to have experienced anxiety that day. It was a completely unnecessary thing to do as well. And let's be honest, if Prinny had have 'messed' in the caravan that day, they wouldn't have vlogged it anyway.
Just so you are aware I am a member of COAPE I don't sprout tit for no reason.

I have dealt with people whose dogs suffer anxiety and it's not by looking at a 'sad' face.

Precious cargo? Are you referring to transporting the shopping hauls, the fast food takeaways or collecting their ill-gotten gains from the "posting office"?
Exactly this!!! In her eyes anyway!

Or the Doughnuts staying intact Mags I can just seethe idiots putting the seatbelt round them lol???

• Haha
Yep so long as they have it in their bio Instagram will take it as the parent is the actual owner of the account and not the kid it’s a loophole that they need to fix, you can see by looking on say a child actors Instagram that every single one under the age of 13 has that in their bio it’s terrible as sometimes the parents aren’t actually the ones on the account, the kid from bratayley or however it’s spelt ? has an account and she flashed herself on her story and uploaded it. So much of time the parents aren’t actually checking what’s being posted.
I know some people reported Isla's instagram account and possibly Esme's too but is this how they get around the age restrictions? Are parents allowed to set up accounts for kids and "manage them"? It's still so wrong.
I guess Instagram doesn't care much because families like this attract lots of views and users.
At what age can Isabelle become an emancipated minor? I can see her and Esme taking Prinny and getting the hell out of that messed up life.
Oh and here is Aus, we just say "man" or "lady" as in, "Wait for the man to bring out such and such."

Reactions: 2
I love that they showed Isla doing some hoovering of the car tonight after we spoke the other day about how she doesn't do anything ?

Reactions: 5
It's a figure of speech. Its not exclusive to her but not widely used. In fairness its less rude than referring to a shop assistant as bud/m8 or pal.
Then again up to the summer of last year she was getting the reputation for being rude and obnoxious to various sales staff and extremely belittling to some in the cinemas they went to. This was at the time her channel was inching (almost literally it seemed at the time )to the 1 million subscriber level.
Just a very short time later the stories about the messages got out and she was found to be married to Bradfords own Harvey Weinstein. After that she reigned it in considerably
But the mister thing is just a figure of speech

When I used to watch old vlogs, I always had a feeling that was the case, you could just tell she was insincere to staff when she spoke to them. That was just coming across in her own vlogs.

Watching a vlog from 10th October 2017,from around 13 - 14mins in she telling everyone Esme wasn't the best behaved that night, clearly Esme didn't want her to tell the camera, and lazy says we have to be honest that's what we are about an honest family vlogging channel. Can't have everyone thinking your best behaved all the time. You wasn't the nice big sister to isla tonight, does she tell camera about islas behaviour or isabelles, Chris, her families nope only wanted to pull up Esme. Honest family is what got me.

Then followed a water prank, I could tell Isabelle if she wasn't on camera would of lost her cool, same when on holiday and isla or Esme poured water on her whilst sunbathing she got up and couldn't handle it. See lazys never pranked she would have meltdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So we all know they wont leave the girls alone at home, but what if she goes in to labour in the middle of the night? Is she going to drag them all to the hospital? Wake jane up to come round?

Just an odd morning thought iv had. ?

Yep so long as they have it in their bio Instagram will take it as the parent is the actual owner of the account and not the kid it’s a loophole that they need to fix, you can see by looking on say a child actors Instagram that every single one under the age of 13 has that in their bio it’s terrible as sometimes the parents aren’t actually the ones on the account, the kid from bratayley or however it’s spelt ? has an account and she flashed herself on her story and uploaded it. So much of time the parents aren’t actually checking what’s being posted.
This is absolutely ridiculous! Instagram really need to be outed for what they do. Anybody can put managed by mum/dad on their bio!! After all the negative publicity recently, you really think pulling their socks up. Great they are working on self harm content, but what about all the sickos out there?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.