The Ingham Family #25 Hide your kids, hide your wife, Chris is heading down the slide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this on My local paper website, no surprise that all three ingham girls have accounts.
The parents want bloody shooting.

Parents are solely responsible for their children and it is up to them to monitor what they watch online. Yes it’s important for schools to teach about online safely, but if there were concerns about any platform being used by pedos then my kids would be banned end of. Children as young as 5 should not be on social media full stop. They should not be viewing YouTube, instragram etc and should no way have access to accounts this young.
My youngest daughter’s school allow mobile
Phones but they have to be handed in at reception in the morning. How many do remains to be seen. They are only allowed them back at end of the day but I believe they should not be brought to school at all. No child still in primary school has a need of one.
My eldest daughter’s school ban students from using their phones during the school
Day. They have to keep them in bags and if seen using them they are confiscated.

Yesterday my daughter’s school put out a warning about something called Momo popping up online.
Children are being exposed to all sorts nowadays and it’s scary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Parents are solely responsible for their children and it is up to them to monitor what they watch online. Yes it’s important for schools to teach about online safely, but if there were concerns about any platform being used by pedos then my kids would be banned end of. Children as young as 5 should not be on social media full stop. They should not be viewing YouTube, instragram etc and should no way have access to accounts this young.
Phones but they have to be handed in at reception in the morning. How many do remains to be seen. They are only allowed them back at end of the day but I believe they should not be brought to school at all. No child still in primary school has a need of one.
My eldest daughter’s school ban students from using their phones during the school
Day. They have to keep them in bags and if seen using them they are confiscated.

Yesterday my daughter’s school put out a warning about something called Momo popping up online.
Same here Zelda18, My Grandaughter takes her phone,but only to contact us about her after school clubs, they also get the phone confiscated if found useing them even in the playground at break times and lunch, that is secondary school and i fully agree with this rule.

Reactions: 5

We had the Momo email too! This is another reason young children shouldn’t be on social mefia, they say Momo is only affecting you tune and what’s app?! But it’s popping up on all social media sites, if a 6 year old child sees the images of Momo it would definitely scare them. My daughter saw an image last night and it really freaked her, to the point I had to reassure and tell her to delete anything that had it in the title. It is highly down to the parents and being responsible, but also social media companies that need to be clear with the rules and not allow them to be flaunted. Instagram and TikTok are full of much younger children. One thing to remember is, if your child is groomed or abused on line and they have a false date of birth on their profile, it would be much harder to take it to court as they could play the ‘well I thought they were older card’, which, yes, that is what their profile states.

Reactions: 2
On a side note, I've just noticed on Instagram that Tom Fletcher and his family have been to Dubai, courtesy of Visit Dubai. His wife's insta states "Paid Partnership with visit.dubai" and she has AD at the start of her status (is that what it's called on Insta??). THAT is exactly how it should be done. Not an amoeba-sized "AD" placed in the top right hand corner of a picture in the same colour as the background. The Inghams should have been pulled off Insta for their clear attempt at disguising anything sponsored or gifted. Let's face it, the Fletchers are much more well-off than the Inghams, and yet they are a lot more forthcoming with declaring Ads and deals. The Inghams are such shady individuals - they're examples of everything wrong with social media.

Reactions: 22
We had the Momo email too! This is another reason young children shouldn’t be on social mefia, they say Momo is only affecting you tune and what’s app?! But it’s popping up on all social media sites, if a 6 year old child sees the images of Momo it would definitely scare them. My daughter saw an image last night and it really freaked her, to the point I had to reassure and tell her to delete anything that had it in the title. It is highly down to the parents and being responsible, but also social media companies that need to be clear with the rules and not allow them to be flaunted. Instagram and TikTok are full of much younger children. One thing to remember is, if your child is groomed or abused on line and they have a false date of birth on their profile, it would be much harder to take it to court as they could play the ‘well I thought they were older card’, which, yes, that is what their profile states.
We have also had the safety info pop up on schools facebook... One parents has asked if school will be talking to the kids about it.

Sorry but that isnt really schools job, its down to parents surely!

Reactions: 4
We have also had the safety info pop up on schools facebook... One parents has asked if school will be talking to the kids about it.

I’m having a carry on with my school atm, the teacher had a chat about it to them and my daughter came home in such a state and will not go anywhere alone. I’ve now had the headteacher email everyone saying it will not be talked about in school and should never have done in the first place. It’s the parents responsibility. I strongly agree as the teacher obviously said it totally the wrong way. Lots of unhappy parents and a teacher in a bit of trouble just now!

Reactions: 7
I’m having a carry on with my school atm, the teacher had a chat about it to them and my daughter came home in such a state and will not go anywhere alone. I’ve now had the headteacher email everyone saying it will not be talked about in school and should never have done in the first place. It’s the parents responsibility. I strongly agree as the teacher obviously said it totally the wrong way. Lots of unhappy parents and a teacher in a bit of trouble just now!
There's an interesting article in today's Guardian (available online) which states there is no actual evidence of the Momo thing appearing in the middle of Youtube videos. Apparently the messages put out there have hyped up hysteria around it all and kids are getting very worked up about it, but no one has actually seen or provided proof that it's been happening. I've also read countless posts on Facebook warning about it, but haven't seen any footage or actual evidence it exists so the article could very well have some truth to it.

Here's the link for anyone wanting a read:

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...o-challenge-is-a-malicious-hoax-say-charities

Reactions: 9
There's an interesting article in today's Guardian (available online) which states there is no actual evidence of the Momo thing appearing in the middle of Youtube videos. Apparently the messages put out there have hyped up hysteria around it all and kids are getting very worked up about it, but no one has actually seen or provided proof that it's been happening. I've also read countless posts on Facebook warning about it, but haven't seen any footage or actual evidence it exists so the article could very well have some truth to it.

Here's the link for anyone wanting a read:

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...o-challenge-is-a-malicious-hoax-say-charities
This is what I’ve heard also, I shall go and have a read thanks. In one way it’s a good thing raising awareness but completely the wrong way to go about it creating mass hysteria. MOST of us all tend to be aware of child safety on the internet anyway, sadly some parents don’t give a toss! My daughter is so sensitive when it comes to this kind of thing and she’s not been on any apps since, and I’m not even allowed to mention it as it will give her nightmares..all because of what her teacher said!

Reactions: 3
This is what I’ve heard also, I shall go and have a read thanks. In one way it’s a good thing raising awareness but completely the wrong way to go about it creating mass hysteria. MOST of us all tend to be aware of child safety on the internet anyway, sadly some parents don’t give a toss! My daughter is so sensitive when it comes to this kind of thing and she’s not been on any apps since, and I’m not even allowed to mention it as it will give her nightmares..all because of what her teacher said!
bless her heart - from one extreme to the other. Like you say, it's one thing to be mindful of internet safety and it's entirely another to be scaremongering children into submission. Is it any wonder so many kids have mental health issues these days - the modern age of technology has a lot to answer for, in my eyes its no coincidence that the current day obsession with social media and kids with mental health issues aren't connected. The days when kids could just play with friends without worrying about what's happening or being said online seem like a distant memory.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

I agree, it’s always seems to be someone
else’s job.
I didn’t know anything about this whole Momo thing I had a email about yesterday until I researched it and then I talked to my youngest daughter about it.
She’s only 9 and had ASD so sometimes can be very impressionable and vulnerable. She doesn’t have any social media, but she does like watching some YouTube videos mainly toy channels from time to time.
I like the fact the school keep parents informed as sometimes they hear about stuff first, but I don’t expect the school to be parenting, as that is my job.

There is a young boy in my daughter’s class. Him and his younger brother are very violent and agressive. They have both swore at my daughter before and just last week the older one was caught trying to strangle some other girl. When he was asked about it he said he watched a video online. He also plays very violent video games too.
His parents IMHO don’t give a damn.
He supoosedly has ADHD but I have to disagree and think it’s solely down to the parenting. We saw him at the cinema before Christmas with his dad. He asked for popcorn and his dad told him he wasn’t f**king having any and then proceeded to slap him across the head.
When watching the film he kept talking and his dad kept telling to shut the f**k up!

I actually reported to the school and SS but not sure of the outcome

else’s job.
I didn’t know anything about this whole Momo thing I had a email about yesterday until I researched it and then I talked to my youngest daughter about it.
She’s only 9 and had ASD so sometimes can be very impressionable and vulnerable. She doesn’t have any social media, but she does like watching some YouTube videos mainly toy channels from time to time.
I like the fact the school keep parents informed as sometimes they hear about stuff first, but I don’t expect the school to be parenting, as that is my job.

There is a young boy in my daughter’s class. Him and his younger brother are very violent and agressive. They have both swore at my daughter before and just last week the older one was caught trying to strangle some other girl. When he was asked about it he said he watched a video online. He also plays very violent video games too.
He supoosedly has ADHD but I have to disagree and think it’s solely down to the parenting. We saw him at the cinema before Christmas with his dad. He asked for popcorn and his dad told him he wasn’t f**king having any and then proceeded to slap him across the head.
When watching the film he kept talking and his dad kept telling to shut the f**k up!

Sadly that’s quite common nowadays ?

I've noticed on Insta Sarah has started following an account called taytumandoakley - a page about twin girls with 2.4m followers and a YT channel. I could put money on it that once CommentDownBelow is born, she'll be stealing ideas from them ten to the dozen!!

Reactions: 10
else’s job.

Wow thats disgusting Zelda is it any wonder some Children are so violent when they dont know anything else, Some Parents need to get a Grip, they are breeding another Generation of abusers just so sad.

• Sad
I've noticed on Insta Sarah has started following an account called taytumandoakley - a page about twin girls with 2.4m followers and a YT channel. I could put money on it that once CommentDownBelow is born, she'll be stealing ideas from them ten to the dozen!!
Maybe it's a hint about the name. Only with a c not a k.
Oacley Ingham ?

Sarah’s face in the latest thumbnail is just how I imagine her face looks everytime she’s away from the camera.

I’m quite surprised they didn’t squash Isabelle in there somewhere with her open mouth pose and three arrows basically saying “look at me”
Gosh their pedalo fans must have been disappointed

Reactions: 9
They did that with Alfie and Zoe too

Reactions: 1
I think they're related to Cole and Sav right? Sarah will steal anyone's ideas though and claim them for her own!

I was thinking you know how vlogging is a super important demanding job just like being a brain surgeon, surely she's entitled to some maternity leave, when you going off Sarah? A wee 9 months off vlogging will do everyone the world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.