The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

how on earth are they affording this trip
I suspect if they ever did put money (earned by working since young kids) rightly so in trust funds for the kids when they were at the height of success in they made sure it could be taken out by Creepy and Lazy if ever needed. Precaution.
They have probably done Isabelle’s and Esme’s funds and are now into Isla’s. I guarantee that those kids will have NO MONEY when they turn 18. Even though they have been forced to work since very young, Jason and Meela right from entry out of Foghorns spam flaps.
Compared to what holidays they used to go on, I know Maldives was gifted but that could have easily come to 30k+
They aren’t spending an awful lot of money, they are crammed in that van and jumping out at beautiful destinations and then jumping back into the death trap.

Reactions: 25
And if it’s like the river near me- what the kids seem to forget is house boats need to empty their toilets somewhere….you are supposed to only empty in tidal rivers but I promise you they just do it where they are most the time to save moving to a pump out!
Is it you that lives in Northumberland? @Ruth1983

Please tell me you don't live anywhere near Powburn. When I was a child, me and a friend foolishly drank some water from a stream/river there, whilst on a bike ride on a very hot day. (She told me that people did it all the time so there was no problem!) Of course it didn't end well but it was a lesson I'll never forget! 🙄

Even the thought of accidentally swallowing river water makes me feel 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 15
With all the receipts in the vlogging of red flags, why aren’t social services onto them by now? I mean just in the last few days we have
  • Mila with a large bruise
  • Mila crawling off the top filthy bed
  • jace being aggressive about making cakes
  • jace kicking the pushchair
  • jace punching Isla
  • Mila with poo leaking everywhere and on her hands
  • Esme getting into trouble in the fast water and shouting numerous times for her da
  • Girls aged 10 and 13 in charge of a 3 year old on open water rafting
  • 17 yr old flirting with step dad and holding burping contests
  • Girls not wearing adequate life saving jackets
Isn’t this enough to warrant some intervention? It is all documented for everyone to view. This is just the last couple of days! Heaven knows what a weeks worth of neglect would look like.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Solves the mystery of why that child has big bruises 😐
Any child being in Sarah’s care deeply concerns me. I couldn’t even bare the thought of Mila toppling off the edge of that bed, she’s a bloody liability Sarah! Shape up you god awful woman!!

Reactions: 26
Why is jace so aggressive in everything he says!
Because he’s a spoilt brat who has been brought up to think all his waffle is important
meanwhile the previous special princess gets ignored or eye rolled with ill concealed impatience by both parents ( struggled typing parents then 🤑)

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m not shaming the child as it’s not his fault.

However I can’t stop thinking that Jason has been made to look like the milky bar kid.
48E67492-D8A2-4D57-BD30-ED944CF5AD4E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Simple,neither of them suffer from those conditions,lies like the miscarriage and exam results ,the second oldest child allegedly doesn't wash her hands after using the toilet
I can’t remember if I brought this up at the time, but there was a vlog where Esme wanted to make something with Sarah’s pregnancy test from her miscarriage to put in a memory box, and Esme referred to said pregnancy test as “evidence”. Maybe I’m thinking too much into it and she just couldn’t come up with the right word, but I thought it was very telling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
With all the receipts in the vlogging of red flags, why aren’t social services onto them by now? I mean just in the last few days we have
  • Mila with a large bruise
  • Mila crawling off the top filthy bed
  • jace being aggressive about making cakes
  • jace kicking the pushchair
  • jace punching Isla
  • Mila with poo leaking everywhere and on her hands
  • Esme getting into trouble in the fast water and shouting numerous times for her da
  • Girls aged 10 and 13 in charge of a 3 year old on open water rafting
  • 17 yr old flirting with step dad and holding burping contests
  • Girls not wearing adequate life saving jackets
Isn’t this enough to warrant some intervention? It is all documented for everyone to view. This is just the last couple of days! Heaven knows what a weeks worth of neglect would look like.
Didn’t the vlog catch her pinching Mila not so long ago? Then she realized she was being filmed?

• Wow
Hi Sarah!

Karen Conkers here - just checking that you’re still married to an infamous child sex fiend?

Burp.

Take care xx
I'd love it if we could change our names on here temporarily and shove Karen in there somewhere. Real Welsh Karen! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hi Sarah! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.