The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
British man dies trying to swim to platform in Swiss lake - genuinely thought this may be creepy

#

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did we ever discover Macys` true identity (a fellow tattler maybe?
I don't think that you can fake this level of devotion. I just see a dedicated superfan in awe of her idol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarahs newest insta, right at the end she rushs over to mila who looks to be on her own on the top bunk as she crawls towards the edge 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I am on day one of weight watchers, this helps with the appetite thanks!
Sending you huge encouragement @Badirene!
There are so many lovely recipes, one of my favourites is a Nutella, date and banana muffin which is 2 points for a mini muffin I believe. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my word! Look at her latest reel about Jace and at the end she notices Mila is crawling on the top bed and goes to get her, a second later she would have fallen down 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
These children are going to end up hurt if the ignorant thickos who are their parents continue living recklessly

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sending you huge encouragement @Badirene!
There are so many lovely recipes, one of my favourites is a Nutella, date and banana muffin which is 2 points for a mini muffin I believe. X

I just keep looking at Creepy's face and Lazy's van cuisine, the weight is falling off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Jace talk so aggressively to people? He's just talking about making cakes but looks so angry. I suppose at least someone wants to make a cake for Isabelle's birthday, her parents won't.

Reactions: 32
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but this photo that is on their FB page. Zoom in and it looks like Big Saz, Esme, Isobel and Isla swimming next to the platform but then zoom in at the rocks near the DPD van and it looks like Jason on the edge of the water in his puddle jumper on his OWN !!!! Clearly the pedalo is flying the drone from somewhere in order to take the photo , nowhere near Jason !!! Do they never learn ??!!!! How bloody irresponsible!!!! Makes me so angry 😡
Do you mean here? Jace on his own then Chris with the drone controls? And where’s Mila?
2B1982F2-28CD-4130-852D-1B66831FA262.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I don't think that you can fake this level of devotion. I just see a dedicated superfan in awe of her idol.
I can’t breathe haahahwaaahwhwhwhahahaha
Please tattlers can someone please make a pic of creepy flying in sky in his magic boots this is comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my word! Look at her latest reel about Jace and at the end she notices Mila is crawling on the top bed and goes to get her, a second later she would have fallen down 🤬
Solves the mystery of why that child has big bruises 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
And she still posts the reel and wonders why there are haterrrzzzzz?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.