The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being on holiday and having to spend your time scrolling through Instagram blocking people that have good, sound advice.

Wonder what they say to the kids, oh look kids here’s another lifeguard with years of experience that think he knows better than us. What a hater, block.
It would appear from ‘Burpgate’ that the strategy for the children is going to be the same one that Creepy uses to manipulate Lazy - winding her up about people calling her fat or whatever must provide him with a lot of cover.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Are you referring to the clip of the Pro Bladder boyz on tour, with DeLonge in the background trying to look like he fits in? I can't find the video but even these snaps are awkwardly funny AF and look like they're being taken as insurance, to be used against him at a later date. 😂

View attachment 1536517

(Found on an old thread. Thanks @Hatshepsut )
We need to find that video and stick it on the wiki, it’s gold! The way he has his mouth, trying to bite down and stop his chin wobbling from crying 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the beautiful friendship between Creepy and Lee Deliveroo (sorry to break away from Creepy and Lazy's water stupidity for a minute).

Creepy and Lee were roller booting buddies who started a printed t-shirt, hoodie and covid mask business together called Sinnaz Clothing. Creepy ran a competition on his Instagram to drum up support for his new Sinnaz Clothing business. Macy's comment on that post is legendary 😂.

Everything turned sour between the two chums in November 2020 when Lee out up a post saying that he wanted to keep Sinnaz Clothing "within his own industry, amongst his own people". Tattle knew that Creepy had been dumped by Sinnaz before he did as, when Lee put his post up, Creepy was travelling on a ferry back from the Isle of Portugal and had no internet access 😂. He was wearing his much loved white Sinnaz hoodie on the ferry when it happened.

A hurt Creepy then changed his instagram post from that day, erased the Sinnaz Clothing tag and probably threw at least 12 cups of coffee up the wall....

Creepy and Lee apparently shared more than a love of skating and making printed t-shirts. A young woman in her twenties came forward in May 2021, claiming that she had slept with Creepy multiple times and had also exchanged sexual messages with Lee. I have searched for ages but cannot find the messages between the woman and Lee, which actually have Lee's face featured in them. But we all saw them at the time. Lee's wife was about to give birth when the messages were leaked.

I bet that Lee bitterly regrets ever meeting Mr Ingram.
one of them says the girl is very vulnerable and needs to be exposed. Bit odd? Why would you expose a vulnerable victim and not expose the culprit?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
How mortified would you be if you had a (mega duck up) parent fail and it published in the sun newspaper (Scotland) … these just go out and do it again, and again …. They are either thick as tit or just don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t get it.
That’s what they want IMO, all publicity good or bad is good to them, gets the name out there so people will go and watch the flogs to see who and what they are!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The vlog that features Esme and Creepy in the river will have a horrendous clickbait title including "terrified" and "dangerous" but of course it's perfectly fine for Esme to do it because Lazy says so.

Isabelle getting gobby like her 'mother', most people commenting on the burping are concerned about her and find it odd that a 17yr old would film herself burping within her ridiculously isolated life. Other 17yr olds will be off living their lives at festivals, getting a summer job, holidays with friends etc not burping with their creepy stepfather.

Do they actually think people want to listen to them (mainly Lazy) chatting tit for most of the vlog, especially about the services FFS. 😖

Reactions: 26
There are some absolute gems in our old threads...
He's obviously going for the method of staring at nothing on his phone in the hopes that they think he's super popular even though they are not talking to him or including him in the group.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder how many got blocked just over those few comments yesterday 😂 lets be honest she won't just block the people that commented heaven forbid if you agreed with them too...in fact I would love to see her blocked list altogether 😂 bet it's mega massive.
When I first looked at that post there were 88 comments, then it was 72 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha @Impleo. Looks like you particularly enjoyed Creepy's skating trip. Nice work! (Look at his lovely little pink wheelie case 😂)

Screenshot 2020-01-28 at 14.55.51.png

Creepy's reputation preceded him. I have no idea where they stayed but they definitely saw him coming and catered accordingly...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Correct me if I’m wrong here, but this photo that is on their FB page. Zoom in and it looks like Big Saz, Esme, Isobel and Isla swimming next to the platform but then zoom in at the rocks near the DPD van and it looks like Jason on the edge of the water in his puddle jumper on his OWN !!!! Clearly the pedalo is flying the drone from somewhere in order to take the photo , nowhere near Jason !!! Do they never learn ??!!!! How bloody irresponsible!!!! Makes me so angry 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Did we ever discover Macys` true identity (a fellow tattler maybe?:) ,whoever she is ,she is brilliant ,makes the best posts for "ilysm chris" ,and always cracks me up!! Macy ,you are an absolute treasure!! :)

Is this true...
Hmm.Hasn`t it changed now? Also ,even if this is true ,can you honestly see big Sarah giving up the child benefit she`ll no longer be entitled to? Nah ,me neither!!!

It's probably Sarah trying to keep tabs on him whilst pretending that life is rosy and she doesn't mind him going away with the ladzzzz 😂
Delusional much?? :) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I posted the partridge hostage video here. Don’t know how to bring it over to this thread.
You little beauty! 😘

(I recommend trying it at half speed to best catch Creepy's awkwardness. 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m surprised she has any followers on Instagram as I am blocked for liking dashas comment 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe that’s what everyone has to do keep liking nasty comments and no followers left 🤞🏻🤣🤣🤣
Truth hurts Sarah 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.