The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need something bad to happen to one of those kids for them to bloody wake up and start taking parental responsibility.
Regardless of esme being a strong swimmer she shouldn’t have been in that water as it’s for adults getting to work!
I don’t get the attitude of this family and they deserve a serious accident for them to see they’re not immune to anything just because they vlog!
Sarah- wash your kids, feed them some decent nutritional meals, set them some kind of routine and act like parents. You’re all look just a ferral/chavvy/rough as Katrina and her kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah you are right you stupid oaf some 13/14 yr olds are jumping in rivers and drowning
Sarah, we know you read here so take note of what I'm saying to you now thicko.
Yes they are YOUR children so it's up to YOU to make sure they don't bleeping DROWN!
You and your creepy husband are an abomination. Get your heads out of your arse and be responsible parents before something terrible happens to one of YOUR children.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Cannot believe the literal instant change in Jace’s face when he turns angry. He grits his teeth and snarls. Scary temper for such a young child. Give it 10 years and he will be walloping Katrina’s youngest in the mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Hahaha. Thank you! 🤣

What about "Show me the way to go home (I'm tired and I want to go to bed")? 🙏

I'm dying here! 😭 😂
Now to cleanse my phone 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Accidents can happen so suddenly you only have to read the thread on tattle about the instagrammer absolutely fabulucy and her baby daughters horrific burn and that was in the house
These morons blatantly put their children in danger for views and notoriety and drag them up uneducated and like mini foghorns for £££££ and that really is unforgivable

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Jace performs for the camera, why was she filming him at that exact point? He probably said something and she asked him to repeat it but in a certain way. He already knows to close his eyes and acted surprise, it the Sarah Ingham school of acting for the gram .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah, we know you read here so take note of what I'm saying to you now thicko.
Yes they are YOUR children so it's up to YOU to make sure they don't bleeping DROWN!
You and your creepy husband are an abomination. Get your heads out of your arse and be responsible parents before something terrible happens to one of YOUR children.
I don’t get why they have a toddler on the lake when you go to the beach you always see the toddlers on the edge in the ripples. It’s a big responsibility for a teenage girl if he went under with a strong undercurrent it would be extremely dangerous. As a mother why would you take the risk?

Reactions: 21
I actually thought I could hear that but thought nah must be mistaken
You can tell at the start when Lazy is moving her phone closer to Jace and it jolts and sways. The quality of her phone should have stability for shakey hands but not moving vehicles.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't think that you can fake this level of devotion. I just see a dedicated superfan in awe of her idol.
We've already watched him balding in different locations! 🤣🤣🤣 I bloody love Macy, her comments are gold.

• Haha
You can tell at the start when Lazy is moving her phone closer to Jace and it jolts and sways. The quality of her phone should have stability for shakey hands but not moving vehicles.
Yeah just noticed that now :O you can hear like a droning noise like an engine as well but I thought nah they wouldnt do that surely , but look who we are taking about something they would deffo do :/

Reactions: 15
Let’s see how long it will take to get blocked this time😂. On a serious note how can you care more about getting reactions out of ‘haters’ than your children lives. Seriously sick in the head
It’s an insult to those who’ve lost or very nearly have lost their lives in water incidents, many have been children this summer.that little girl that died at a water inflatable park for example, any normal parent would be hit by a story by that. Surely it makes you think about the safety of your own children in these situation - learn, know better & do better. One of those children will end up seriously injured or worse, it’s a matter of time 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The shine seems to have worn off pretty fast with Mila she’s not a teeny tiny dolly to dress up but a lively active baby, she should be so grateful given her hip problems that Mila is so active she barely gets a mention on insta these days unless she’s plugging the toys.

• Sad
M
Could this be added to the wiki page by someone (I have no idea how) as proof of their own lies

How strange she’s deleted my comment and reply but kept her own there? Sarah you are a head
Yeah just noticed that now :O you can hear like a droning noise like an engine as well but I thought nah they wouldnt do that surely , but look who we are taking about something they would deffo do :/
100% they are moving, that’s why the blind is down. They actually make me feel sick!

• Sad
I think Chris is asleep in Esme and Isabelle's bed, in that video. There's a cushion against the entrance to block out the light. They're all wiaitng for him and Mila to wake up

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
mags
"Creepy's reputation preceded him. I have no idea where they stayed but they definitely saw him coming and catered accordingly..."

1661790620312.png

I thought that was the contents of their campervan toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.