The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mags
"Creepy's reputation preceded him. I have no idea where they stayed but they definitely saw him coming and catered accordingly..."

View attachment 1537509

I thought that was the contents of their campervan toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡
They're not allowed to use it. It's just for show! (Like most Ingham-related stuff)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jace is like that because he takes his social cues from those around him. You only have to look at how aggressive they got when they were slapping each other with wraps the other day. The poor lad is so isolated from the outside world he has no other examples to learn from. I’ve said it before, look at how the younger children behave for a true picture of what life is like when the camera is off

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
As soon as I saw that river swimming vid I felt absolutely sick to my stomach. I know I’m not saying anything new here - but my god one of those children are going to pay the ultimate price for Creepy and Lazy’s tit parenting. Scrub that - ALL the children are going to pay.
Add all the other things to the pot; J’s aggressive behaviour and Isabelle getting all burpy (made herself look ridiculous btw) amongst everything else and I cannot understand how authorities haven’t intervened. I don’t get it at all. The evidence is online for all to see!
Creepster and Lazy arse…..PLEASE stop this utter van tit life farce and get those kids in to school. Otherwise tragedy is looming - I promise. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 24
#249 Sarah blames the "trolls and haters" yet the cause of the problems is herself and the camp skater

• Haha
Reactions: 32
With all the receipts in the vlogging of red flags, why aren’t social services onto them by now? I mean just in the last few days we have
  • Mila with a large bruise
  • Mila crawling off the top filthy bed
  • jace being aggressive about making cakes
  • jace kicking the pushchair
  • jace punching Isla
  • Mila with poo leaking everywhere and on her hands
  • Esme getting into trouble in the fast water and shouting numerous times for her da
  • Girls aged 10 and 13 in charge of a 3 year old on open water rafting
  • 17 yr old flirting with step dad and holding burping contests
  • Girls not wearing adequate life saving jackets
Isn’t this enough to warrant some intervention? It is all documented for everyone to view. This is just the last couple of days! Heaven knows what a weeks worth of neglect would look like.
When was the video with jace and mila leaking poo?

Reactions: 6
Can anyone post the link for how you can view someone’s instagram of you are blocked
Thanks

Reactions: 10
Message for Sarah Ingham I know this is your favourite place to read.
Pledge to pay your nannas fuel bills at least until you go bust.
Your nanna has certainly gifted so much to you and your children .
You blatantly take nanna shopping and let her pay for stuff for your kids.
You have no shame.

Hardly understood a word Jace says and he is very angry.
Planning to make a cake for Isabelles birthday.can’t wait to see the finished product 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s an insult to those who’ve lost or very nearly have lost their lives in water incidents, many have been children this summer.that little girl that died at a water inflatable park for example, any normal parent would be hit by a story by that. Surely it makes you think about the safety of your own children in these situation - learn, know better & do better. One of those children will end up seriously injured or worse, it’s a matter of time 😡
Was that the inflatable water park in /near Windsor? I have friends who were there that day, it happened right beside them, they saw the little girl go under and not come up again. It took 2 hours to find her body. Heart breaking. How can Lazy and Creepster put their kids at risk, just for the views it would bring.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.