The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a good look for Isabelle getting involved in online hate on Instagram. She really is her mother's daughter. Instead of doing normal teenage things she is responding to hate comments. Isabelle used to be a nice girl, it's sad to see her turning into a bully.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I’ve had a look in my crystal ball. Lazy will be reduced to selling her story to Take A Break -“my husband ran off with my daughter“ £250 right there. Easy money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's not a good look for Isabelle getting involved in online hate on Instagram. She really is her mother's daughter. Instead of doing normal teenage things she is responding to hate comments. Isabelle used to be a nice girl, it's sad to see her turning into a bully.
Wasn't Izzy an anti-bullying ambassador at one point? She's clearly come far then hasn't she 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Jace is like that because he takes his social cues from those around him. You only have to look at how aggressive they got when they were slapping each other with wraps the other day. The poor lad is so isolated from the outside world he has no other examples to learn from. I’ve said it before, look at how the younger children behave for a true picture of what life is like when the camera is off
Completely agree. Young children don't have the mental capacity to manipulate. Poor diet, lack of routine and boundaries could be one factor, but ultimately he feeds off his siblings (babysitters) and his useless parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Any decent parent would have told Isabelle to make her account private, keep only KNOWN friends and family on it, and protect her from online abuse, it’s bad enough they’ve exploited her but to then sit back and let her go through that, and then encourage her to take part in it, they are pathetic.
Whilst at it any decent parent would say your a young lady Isabelle, nothing funny about burping for haters, take it down!

Also Sarah, no filter is going to make Isabelle burping look insta perfect.

Shameful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
haven’t been watching the vlogs, so can someone tell me which video & where the kids went paddle boarding without life vests again please? I’m so done with them. I’ll see if the papers pick it up from their last story.
Sorry to quote myself, but I called and the papers don’t care.

The only thing I can think of now (if we can’t bring them down) is that we bring other people up. We know from social blade who is directly below them in the ranks, let’s make them relevant, and then once they’re above the inghams, let’s go on to the next people. Might be nonsense, but I don’t know what else we can do x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
haven’t been watching the vlogs, so can someone tell me which video & where the kids went paddle boarding without life vests again please? I’m so done with them. I’ll see if the papers pick it up from their last story.
that's a good idea. Any papers or official sources reporting on them needs to be given information carefully.

The only thing I can think of now (if we can’t bring them down) is that we bring other people up. We know from social blade who is directly below them in the ranks, let’s make them relevant, and then once they’re above the inghams, let’s go on to the next people. Might be nonsense, but I don’t know what else we can do x
Any Idea is a good idea. HOWEVER The Ingham family knows how to give a bad name to people and businesses if they confront or stand in their way in person. a Tactic is needed to deal with that.

Reactions: 12
Lazy’s reel video on Instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's funny, I've rewatched that 'angry little old man' clip of Jace, without the sound on this time, and he doesn't seem to appear all that angry any more. His body language isn't as bad as I first thought but I did notice that he seems to be prompted by Sarah and his demeanour definitely changes (gets worse) when he looks at her. Either she is telling him to look angry or she is genuinely just irritating him but I can't decide which. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When was the video with jace and mila leaking poo?
By far the most disturbing one listed is 17 year old flirting with her stepdad. Their relationship is so odd, he has known her since she was three.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Oh, bless you! 🙌 I really don't know what to suggest but the fact that 'strangers' genuinely care about these children (when it feels like no-one else does) is really something x

Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t know what would make them stop. Not even something horrible happening, they’d just clickbait and make the most of it and I know that sounds REALLY horrid but it’s true. The only thing is to get those younger kids in care, Isabelle would be off on her own at 17 in a hostel for young people and prevented from contact. Even then I don’t think it’d stop them making so called vlogs. Sarah would continue buying whatever crap she can and Chris will continue continue living as an irresponsible teenager. They’re desperately selfish and care for no one.

Them changing their image to what they have on their facebook and youtube make that very clear.
What an irresponsible image 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately it’s going to take something pretty damn tragic happening to one of the kids for any authorities to take notice and do something. That’s the way things work in this country - something bad happens and legislations are changed!!

They say prevention is better than cure but nothing has been done to prevent these children from being in danger It’s blatantly there on the Internet for all to see and they’re allowed to drive the children across Europe without any monitoring, boundaries etc. The signs of neglect have always been there; removing the kids from school when they can get their own way, ignoring midwife twice advice when it came to chase feeding Jace, delaying Milyas hip surgery because it would interfere with their crappy van trips, putting clogging over child welfare, infantilising the children to make them attractive to weirdos and very recently the issues with water safety.

Both Chris and Sarah are mentally still teenagers, basically living their lives the way they want to without any thought their offspring. A lot of the time Sarah bangs on about how she used to do this, that or the other when she was a kid so her kids must do it too. Many of the decisions they make screams ignorance. Sarah had grown up very little since becoming a teen mum. I’m not saying teen mums are dumb, neglectful or anything by the way, just Sarah. The majority of teen mums are awesome parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Thank duck someone thinks same as me😂😂😂I can’t relate to that kid at all🤦‍♀️What the duck is the wierd voice that they talk to him in?he is actually talking back to them in it aswell 🤣🤣🤣🤣we have spent week in skegvegas n had one morning of rain n everyone was bored so I banged this set of wrong turns on the TV and we have never laughed so much my eldest couldn’t breathe when I kept rewind creepy when he does the wierd voice🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ahhh it’s the little things that kept us amused 😂😂😂😂ps no wraps or water involved just proper family time….but all my lot are now calling everyone they see a FOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣classic Creepyisms
They constantly talk to him in a bloody stupid wickle baby voice
Everything he does is “sooooo cute” 🤔… is it? is it cute or is it cute to the parents
He’s like that meme that went round tik tok and instagram for ages where there is a child saying
“ have you ever have a dream “ followed by a load of waffle… that’s what it’s like listening to Jace, long drawn out breathless waffle in that wickle baby voice that no one finds cute

By far the most disturbing one listed is 17 year old flirting with her stepdad. Their relationship is so odd, he has known her since she was three.
everything about him and Isabelle is odd but part of me thinks some of it is done on purpose

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Creepy take some advice from your fellow pAed0 Mr Harris...
It's funny, I've rewatched that 'angry little old man' clip of Jace, without the sound on this time, and he doesn't seem to appear all that angry any more. His body language isn't as bad as I first thought but I did notice that he seems to be prompted by Sarah and his demeanour definitely changes (gets worse) when he looks at her. Either she is telling him to look angry or she is genuinely just irritating him but I can't decide which. 🤔
Maybe she really pisses him off. I think it's awful for a little one to be so angry.. He should be happy. 😥

Perhaps he's trying to kill lazy. Perhaps we should nickname him Stewie.
1661829841003.png
I know one thing. Jace will have less hair that Stewie with how tight they tie his hair up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean if someone’s telling her that something she has posted is immature, they are right and she is wrong. There isn’t two ways about it. She’s nearly 17, she’s not a small child anymore, to be fair I would be nervous about my future if I was her.

I’ve got teens around the same age, they really aren’t doing stuff like this, neither are their friends. Yeah they have fun with their siblings and friends but to be honest the sensible kids in this age group are more into studying, working, driving lessons, setting up their futures with parents support.

Reactions: 27
I’m blocked from lazys insta as well. Gutted 🤣🤣
Awww:) ,Well let`s just call it the "elite" club :)

Cannot believe the literal instant change in Jace’s face when he turns angry. He grits his teeth and snarls. Scary temper for such a young child. Give it 10 years and he will be walloping Katrina’s youngest in the mouth.
At that age they copy so much of what they see as they`re growing up.Really makes you wonder exactly what the gobby one and her creepy side kick are like when the camera is off...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.