The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is that reel of Jace wasn't the first "take" and that's why he seemed so angry, because he was having to repeat everything he'd already said.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
If the LA & Social Services aren’t taking action, has anyone approached their local MP about them before now? Surely they would hold some weight in getting something done about this family?!
The neglect, child endangerment, regression in behaviours and the way the children are, no homeschooling going on as much as they will pretend otherwise, the baby travelling on a makeshift box which breaks the law?! The list is endless but something needs to be done because these people are in a position of power and influencing people! I don’t think there has been a single hint of homeschooling going on on this trip and their mother is teaching them about a non existent era in history 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well previous trips we have had swimming pools/waterparks so its lakes this time round I guess?

Reactions: 17
Message for Sarah Ingham I know this is your favourite place to read.
Pledge to pay your nannas fuel bills at least until you go bust.
Your nanna has certainly gifted so much to you and your children .
You blatantly take nanna shopping and let her pay for stuff for your kids.
You have no shame.

Planning to make a cake for Isabelles birthday.can’t wait to see the finished product 😀
To be fair they could easily have Nannar move in with them. That crappy playroom would make a lovely bedroom and sitting room for her. Alternatively they could’ve converted the garage of doom into an annex for her When they moved in instead of putting that crap outdoor staircase in.

they won’t do anything like that though. Far too selfish.

Reactions: 25
I wonder is that reel of Jace wasn't the first "take" and that's why he seemed so angry, because he was having to repeat everything he'd already said.
Most likely as he is in full flow then looks at Esme and looks puzzled and says “wha?” as if she is trying to prompt him

Reactions: 12
Title suggestion
The ingham family blocking the truth since 2011, still trying to hide the fact that creepy is a felon

Reactions: 21
It keeps coming up about Esme not washing her hands when she goes to the toilet. Where did this come from? I must have missed that revelation

Reactions: 9
To be fair they could easily have Nannar move in with them. That crappy playroom would make a lovely bedroom and sitting room for her. Alternatively they could’ve converted the garage of doom into an annex for her When they moved in instead of putting that crap outdoor staircase in.

they won’t do anything like that though. Far too selfish.
I think nana is in a much more secure home than if she gave it up to live with them and then ends up needing a council house again after they have to sell Rosabelle manor. Despite what Sarah likes people to believe she also seems to get out to the local shops and has family and friends locally so she wouldn't give it up to live somewhere that she would only be able to get out if Sarah took her.

It would be a bit much to leave her cut off in the manor for the months they go off on holiday so they'd have to take her with them in the van. Actually I would love to see that.

Reactions: 20
It keeps coming up about Esme not washing her hands when she goes to the toilet. Where did this come from? I must have missed that revelation
They did a Q&A vlog ages ago called 'WHO'S MORE LIKELY' . Basically it was just a load of tit questions probably made up by themselves . One of the questions was 'who's the most likely to go a week without showering' they all said Esme.... a bit after that Sarah blurted out that Esme never washes her hands after going to the toilet.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m not shaming the child as it’s not his fault.

However I can’t stop thinking that Jason has been made to look like the milky bar kid.View attachment 1537300
I saw photos of jonathan lipnicki today and thought where have I seen those glasses.

In all seriousness though I think jace would suit his hair cut like this.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah mentioned Isabelle wanting to be a psychologist, she’s going to have to change her name if that’s her chosen career path. Who would want to google their psychologist and only to find that their family have more issues than you.

In all seriousness kids nowadays should be fully aware what they are putting out online might come back to bite them later on particularly if they want a professional career.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not only is he a brat, but he's just plain odd looking with those massive glasses and long tatty hair. He needs to go to school to learn some manners, because he's sure as hell not going to learn any with those 2 fuckwit parents.
Thank duck someone thinks same as me😂😂😂I can’t relate to that kid at all🤦‍♀️What the duck is the wierd voice that they talk to him in?he is actually talking back to them in it aswell 🤣🤣🤣🤣we have spent week in skegvegas n had one morning of rain n everyone was bored so I banged this set of wrong turns on the TV and we have never laughed so much my eldest couldn’t breathe when I kept rewind creepy when he does the wierd voice🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ahhh it’s the little things that kept us amused 😂😂😂😂ps no wraps or water involved just proper family time….but all my lot are now calling everyone they see a FOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣classic Creepyisms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who uses websites like these anymore really. For connecting with fans its all about social media... when your not being an aggressive cowbag anyway
Wait. When was Sarah NOT an aggressive cowbag??? :eek:

• Haha
Excellent as always, @Neck lace , except that Creepy and Lee were never actually ‘skating buddies’ - he’s never had any friends, and is tit on roller-boots. Creepy is a roller-boot fanboy, who LARP’s to impress children or people who don’t know any better, whereas Lee is an actual ‘legit’ roller-booter, with real sponsors, or was before he got involved with tit Midas. Sinnaz was Creepy’s way of buying credibility, rather than earning it. If you remember, Creepy fell in love with Lee when he saw him backflip over a crowd. I think he was a member of the ‘large crew of roller bladers’ that Creepy based his imaginary one on, and a big part of the ‘Chris DeLonge’ character he has invented.👍

ETA - I don’t think you could get a better example of what I’m trying to say than the infamous ‘Kidnapped Partridge’ video, still one of the funniest things I have seen in my long life.

Also, you can’t mention Macy’s comment and then not show it! Do you have a screenshot?
OK, so maybe I went over the top with the word 'legendary' but I just thought it was really funny that Macy wrote 'dome' when the other 190 Ifam wrote 'done' on the Sinnaz competition post 😂. It was just such a Macy thing to write and it really tickled me when I read it at the time. Macy really is a legend 😂🙌.

You're absolutely right about Creepy and Lee. Creepy would also have definitely tried to impress Lee by telling him about all the young women who he believed were infatuated with him and whom messaged him regularly 🙄.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think nana is in a much more secure home than if she gave it up to live with them and then ends up needing a council house again after they have to sell Rosabelle manor. Despite what Sarah likes people to believe she also seems to get out to the local shops and has family and friends locally so she wouldn't give it up to live somewhere that she would only be able to get out if Sarah took her.

It would be a bit much to leave her cut off in the manor for the months they go off on holiday so they'd have to take her with them in the van. Actually I would love to see that.
can you imagine it. They would be towing her behind the van on her scooter 🤣

yes you’re right. I made the mistake of thinking about what I would do if my mum was still here. I’m not in the habit of buggering off for months on end and I have a stable and secure home. It would break my heart to think she was going with food and/or heating this winter

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sarah mentioned Isabelle wanting to be a psychologist, she’s going to have to change her name if that’s her chosen career path. Who would want to google their psychologist and only to find that their family have more issues than you.

In all seriousness kids nowadays should be fully aware what they are putting out online might come back to bite them later on particularly if they want a professional career.
There’s multiple people with surname that are in that line of work already.

I posted the other day she needs to be very careful what she posts, they all do. Whilst things can be ‘deleted’ that very rarely means actually gone. I’ve been on interview panels (uni and work) where people social media has been brought up; nothing like what this lot put out; and it’s been enough to prevent them gaining a place or job. People need to take their social media seriously but most don’t.

I worked with a dr who ran one of those ‘anonymous day in the life of nhs dr’ accounts, posting really nasty stuff about patients as well as nhs. Real bright spark he was - he used the nhs computer on his desk, with his nhs login to write his posts and linked his real account to his fake one. He then had the gall to accuse me (head of IT security) of stalking him and breaching his rights...

• Wow
  • Angry

shes Not going to get the qualifications to be a psychologist until she’s at least 50.
she will probably still be homeschooled by a pair of geriatrics and doing open university courses 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The attitude of this family is an absolute disgrace. Unfortunately this whole 'we can do whatever we want because we can, because were SOOPA DOOPA SET FOR LIFE YOUTUBERS LIVING OUR BEST LIFE' will only ever get ditched when something tragic happens. Quite frankly i'd be embarrassed to have parents that cared so little about basic safety, hygiene, education etc.

Reactions: 16
haven’t been watching the vlogs, so can someone tell me which video & where the kids went paddle boarding without life vests again please? I’m so done with them. I’ll see if the papers pick it up from their last story.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.