The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just for everyone in lockdown though, in regards to lockdown they can all go out as much as they like for exercise and the shops that are open. But they have to quarantine for 2 weeks which means they are not allowed out unless in an emergency, other than into the garden.

I don't think they ever really walked prinny regularly anyway though so it probably isn't something they even thought about.
They will have collected prinny in order to say they can take her out and thats their excuse but they are so far behind with things they dont realise that they are not allowed out for anything as they are in quaranteen but as usual the Inghams do as they please and to hell with everyone else. Hope anyone down their way sees them out and reports them as that is why the R numbers are creeping up again with people returning from holiday and not quaranteening

Reactions: 25
Maybe it’s just me but my experience of babies and washing machines has been a thing for years, you’d think with 3 other children she’d already know this or maybe a washing machine is a new novelty to her too 🤷‍♀️😂
Same, I think a combination of being able to see inside through the door, the noise, lights and lots of buttons to press make it seem interesting.

It's only recently though that they've stopped buying all new clothes for every holiday or occasion, so it's possible the other 3 never saw the washing machine working when they were toddlers!

Reactions: 14
Just watching HP & the philosopher's stone.. made me laugh that Dudley Dursley, Harry’s cousin receives a huge pile of presents for his birthday.. and who does that suddenly remind me of.. :sneaky: just because the girls say a half hearted and well rehearsed thank you doesn’t mean they aren’t spoilt.
Never a good sign when a character in a book is described as a spoilt brat and receives less presents that your own children.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon that because England is in lockdown, they will claim that’s the same as quarantine and so are able to go shopping. We know different though, but they will be clever not to show us. Apparently we’re getting treated to the emotional reunion with prinny tonight! Wonder how that’ll go!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I reckon that because England is in lockdown, they will claim that’s the same as quarantine and so are able to go shopping. We know different though, but they will be clever not to show us. Apparently we’re getting treated to the emotional reunion with prinny tonight! Wonder how that’ll go!
Yes, Lazy, lockdown and quarantine are two totally different things.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone been outside the UK and had to quarantine? I’m guessing that you have to fill in a form saying where you’ll be and agreeing to stay home and tit? Wonder if they’d read it even. I hope they get caught out if they do leave. I think granny had probably had enough of prinny woo, don’t you?

Reactions: 8
So, just organising some files on my computer, and look what I found :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I can’t view it for some reason. Anyone mind filling me in as to what the footage is?
It's a short clip of the Pro-Bladders on tour, with Lee, Creepy and a couple of other guys dancing for the camera whilst driving along in the car. When the camera cuts to Creepy, in the back seat, he looks shell-shocked like he has no idea what to do so he pulls out the only move he knows, the rock/metal fingers in the air pose 🤘. He tries to fit in with the big boys but only ends up looking awkward AF.

How funny seeing him squirm at having an apparently unwanted camera thrust in his face, like he does to his kids (nearly) EVERY SINGLE DAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.