The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many got blocked just over those few comments yesterday 😂 lets be honest she won't just block the people that commented heaven forbid if you agreed with them too...in fact I would love to see her blocked list altogether 😂 bet it's mega massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the beautiful friendship between Creepy and Lee Deliveroo (sorry to break away from Creepy and Lazy's water stupidity for a minute).

Creepy and Lee were roller booting buddies who started a printed t-shirt, hoodie and covid mask business together called Sinnaz Clothing. Creepy ran a competition on his Instagram to drum up support for his new Sinnaz Clothing business. Macy's comment on that post is legendary 😂.

Everything turned sour between the two chums in November 2020 when Lee out up a post saying that he wanted to keep Sinnaz Clothing "within his own industry, amongst his own people". Tattle knew that Creepy had been dumped by Sinnaz before he did as, when Lee put his post up, Creepy was travelling on a ferry back from the Isle of Portugal and had no internet access 😂. He was wearing his much loved white Sinnaz hoodie on the ferry when it happened.

A hurt Creepy then changed his instagram post from that day, erased the Sinnaz Clothing tag and probably threw at least 12 cups of coffee up the wall....

Creepy and Lee apparently shared more than a love of skating and making printed t-shirts. A young woman in her twenties came forward in May 2021, claiming that she had slept with Creepy multiple times and had also exchanged sexual messages with Lee. I have searched for ages but cannot find the messages between the woman and Lee, which actually have Lee's face featured in them. But we all saw them at the time. Lee's wife was about to give birth when the messages were leaked.

I bet that Lee bitterly regrets ever meeting Mr Ingram.
Excellent as always, @Neck lace , except that Creepy and Lee were never actually ‘skating buddies’ - he’s never had any friends, and is tit on roller-boots. Creepy is a roller-boot fanboy, who LARP’s to impress children or people who don’t know any better, whereas Lee is an actual ‘legit’ roller-booter, with real sponsors, or was before he got involved with tit Midas. Sinnaz was Creepy’s way of buying credibility, rather than earning it. If you remember, Creepy fell in love with Lee when he saw him backflip over a crowd. I think he was a member of the ‘large crew of roller bladers’ that Creepy based his imaginary one on, and a big part of the ‘Chris DeLonge’ character he has invented.👍

ETA - I don’t think you could get a better example of what I’m trying to say than the infamous ‘Kidnapped Partridge’ video, still one of the funniest things I have seen in my long life.

Also, you can’t mention Macy’s comment and then not show it! Do you have a screenshot?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder how many got blocked just over those few comments yesterday 😂 lets be honest she won't just block the people that commented heaven forbid if you agreed with them too...in fact I would love to see her blocked list altogether 😂 bet it's mega massive.
Well I am on it now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Views at 10.00 are horrendous, 22.000. Is this the beginning of the end. Although we have said that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only reason the creepy one takes the family abroad is to escape from real life at home.
creepy feels safer away from the uk.

Reactions: 32
What I'd love to know is what do these ifam say to their parents who say no to certain things...."oh but why mum/dad, the ingham girls get to do what they want, why can't I?". No wonder why they're so far up these guys arses, they want to be allowed to do what they want but unfortunately their caring parents just care too much, so they troll anyone who says that the minghams are anything but godly and the best. The ifam are the jealous ones not us

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Views at 10.00 are horrendous, 22.000. Is this the beginning of the end. Although we have said that before.
Views always seem to get lower as a trip goes on so to be that low at the start of what is probably going to be a long one is not looking good for them. But they never learn, for the last 2 years ifam have been saying they want to see Autumn vlogs at home and they have stayed away during that time. Views back that up, they always go up slightly when they get home again.

Pregnancy announcement in time for Christmas, to try to distract everyone from the endless advent calendar opening, and watching teenagers scream at what the elves have done.

• Sad
ETA - I don’t think you could get a better example of what I’m trying to say than the infamous ‘Kidnapped Partridge’ video, still one of the funniest things I have seen in my long life.
Are you referring to the clip of the Pro Bladder boyz on tour, with DeLonge in the background trying to look like he fits in? I can't find the video but even these snaps are awkwardly funny AF and look like they're being taken as insurance, to be used against him at a later date. 😂

90FE12C6-FE23-4DA7-B10A-340F334A48F5.jpeg

(Found on an old thread. Thanks @Hatshepsut )

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think we can safely say from Isabelle's Instagram stories, she's her mothers daughter! Nearly 17, more like 7 disgusting behaviour. I swear this family enjoy winding the "haters" up. I totally agree belching is a natural occuring bodily function. However to film yourself and put it all over social media isn't normal for an 17 yr old.

As for the whole swimming with no life jackets/swimming aids. This is the same family who refused to buy a suitable car seat for their baby in a cast, had to wait till they could blag some unwitting company into gifting them not 1, but 2. Obviously no-one was stupid enough to gift them any so the kids can suffer, if they get into difficulty so be it, after all, what is it Sarah Ingham says, They're her children, unfortunately for idiots like this it will take a serious accident, even then it won't be there fault it will be tattles/haters. That Braincell must be getting awfully lonely in her empty head, just imagine if she had two? She'd be dangerous!!

I feel sorry for Isla, Jace (even tho he grates, sorry,I know he's a child) and Mila they no, no better. Esme, is at a borderline for me she is at an age where she should know better, could check facts out herself, Isabelle should know, you don't go out in open water without life vests, she's basically an adult, she could advocate for her younger siblings, but instead carries on the idiocies she sees.
Just looked at a blog 5 years ago, now I know 5yrs ago we all looked younger but what a difference, they all look bloated and their skin is not as glowing now. A smaller family, house that Sarah could manage. They led a normal life, the children looked happy. They were all at school.
They have no routine now, they eat processed food out of packets or eat out all the time , no school, traveling as if they don’t have a home.
They have not progressed but gone backwards.
Sarahs skin is so dry and sun damaged , you can tell when creepy zooms in on her face. Clearly she’s gotten burnt so many times and doesn’t moisturise correctly , she even said before she only washes her face with water and that’s it . Her skin will have all peeled off by the time she’s 40

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Are you referring to the clip of the Pro Bladder boyz on tour, with DeLonge in the background trying to look like he fits in? I can't find the video but even these snaps are awkwardly funny AF and look like they're being taken as insurance, to be used against him at a later date. 😂

View attachment 1536517

(Found on an old thread. Thanks @Hatshepsut )
Yep. So funny. I reckon they got him pissed later. He didn’t even roller-boot with them, he went back on his own to where there had been a few kids cheering the actual skaters earlier, and he had been waterboy, likely in the hope they were still there, and then filmed himself as if he was part of it!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine being on holiday and having to spend your time scrolling through Instagram blocking people that have good, sound advice.

Wonder what they say to the kids, oh look kids here’s another lifeguard with years of experience that think he knows better than us. What a hater, block.

Reactions: 39
Hey loves!!! Is it worth tipping off “the sun” in Scotland about the fact they twunts have not learnt a lesson??
All their drama surrounds water!!! Beach abandonment, kayak and now this!!!!

Reactions: 24
This is on the news this morning…..

British man dies trying to swim to platform in Swiss lake
#

If this isn’t a wake up call Sarah then what is? Water looks like fun and it can be but it is so dangerous. Stop showing off and just be careful!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
This is on the news this morning…..

British man dies trying to swim to platform in Swiss lake
#

If this isn’t a wake up call Sarah then what is? Water looks like fun and it can be but it is so dangerous. Stop showing off and just be careful!!!!
Yes but esme is the bestest swimmer and won’t ever drown and IF she did it would be because the people around are trolls

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.