The Ingham Family #248 Mama was there avengeance in the Medieval Victorian times?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t really understand that they are influencing people online and should be (even just a little bit) more responsible. But they seem to grasp the concept if it’s money related and involves selling a blanket or two. Without being mean about the children it’s not really surprising if they turn out like the parents particularly when they are with them 24/7.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the beautiful friendship between Creepy and Lee Deliveroo (sorry to break away from Creepy and Lazy's water stupidity for a minute).

Creepy and Lee were roller booting buddies who started a printed t-shirt, hoodie and covid mask business together called Sinnaz Clothing. Creepy ran a competition on his Instagram to drum up support for his new Sinnaz Clothing business. Macy's comment on that post is legendary 😂.

Everything turned sour between the two chums in November 2020 when Lee out up a post saying that he wanted to keep Sinnaz Clothing "within his own industry, amongst his own people". Tattle knew that Creepy had been dumped by Sinnaz before he did as, when Lee put his post up, Creepy was travelling on a ferry back from the Isle of Portugal and had no internet access 😂. He was wearing his much loved white Sinnaz hoodie on the ferry when it happened.

A hurt Creepy then changed his instagram post from that day, erased the Sinnaz Clothing tag and probably threw at least 12 cups of coffee up the wall....

Creepy and Lee apparently shared more than a love of skating and making printed t-shirts. A young woman in her twenties came forward in May 2021, claiming that she had slept with Creepy multiple times and had also exchanged sexual messages with Lee. I have searched for ages but cannot find the messages between the woman and Lee, which actually have Lee's face featured in them. But we all saw them at the time. Lee's wife was about to give birth when the messages were leaked.

I bet that Lee bitterly regrets ever meeting Mr Ingram.
Thank you @Neck lace for this tea on Memory Monday ❤ I had no idea he'd been up to all this tit. "the dopest roller blading products" duck off head 😂 it crashed and burned like ya vagina eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think we can safely say from Isabelle's Instagram stories, she's her mothers daughter! Nearly 17, more like 7 disgusting behaviour. I swear this family enjoy winding the "haters" up. I totally agree belching is a natural occuring bodily function. However to film yourself and put it all over social media isn't normal for an 17 yr old.

As for the whole swimming with no life jackets/swimming aids. This is the same family who refused to buy a suitable car seat for their baby in a cast, had to wait till they could blag some unwitting company into gifting them not 1, but 2. Obviously no-one was stupid enough to gift them any so the kids can suffer, if they get into difficulty so be it, after all, what is it Sarah Ingham says, They're her children, unfortunately for idiots like this it will take a serious accident, even then it won't be there fault it will be tattles/haters. That Braincell must be getting awfully lonely in her empty head, just imagine if she had two? She'd be dangerous!!

I feel sorry for Isla, Jace (even tho he grates, sorry,I know he's a child) and Mila they no, no better. Esme, is at a borderline for me she is at an age where she should know better, could check facts out herself, Isabelle should know, you don't go out in open water without life vests, she's basically an adult, she could advocate for her younger siblings, but instead carries on the idiocies she sees. Monkey do, as monkey sees.

• Heart
  • Sad
That looks like a ‘grab’ mark bruise because there is another smaller one round the side
Maybe if they strapped her in properly she wouldn`t be able to climb in her carseat ,and then nobody would have to grab her to prevent an accident.Sarah?? Chris??

Hi Sarah!

Karen Conkers here - just checking that you’re still married to an infamous child sex fiend?

Burp.

Take care xx
Brilliant!!!

Reactions: 13
Classic Ingham style, 21k views on a “stunning” city vlog so nothing else for it let’s get Isabelle reacting to haters as it may get the hype up again!

Reactions: 17
Everyone in this life makes mistakes/ stupid choices ( even though most people would have put life jackets on kids in the first place!) and everyone reflects upon their bad choices with advice/ suggestions and criticism to help them change their ways and realise their mistakes.

HOWEVER to then do the thing ( no life vest’s) that got you so much criticism and endangering their Kids lives etc the first time when you have got a second chance, what do you do ? Make the same choice/mistake again! There is no learning process involved for Sarah and Chris which just flabbergasts me!! Just plain STUPID there’s no other word for it!🙈

• Heart
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember the beautiful friendship between Creepy and Lee Deliveroo (sorry to break away from Creepy and Lazy's water stupidity for a minute).

Creepy and Lee were roller booting buddies who started a printed t-shirt, hoodie and covid mask business together called Sinnaz Clothing. Creepy ran a competition on his Instagram to drum up support for his new Sinnaz Clothing business. Macy's comment on that post is legendary 😂.

Everything turned sour between the two chums in November 2020 when Lee out up a post saying that he wanted to keep Sinnaz Clothing "within his own industry, amongst his own people". Tattle knew that Creepy had been dumped by Sinnaz before he did as, when Lee put his post up, Creepy was travelling on a ferry back from the Isle of Portugal and had no internet access 😂. He was wearing his much loved white Sinnaz hoodie on the ferry when it happened.

A hurt Creepy then changed his instagram post from that day, erased the Sinnaz Clothing tag and probably threw at least 12 cups of coffee up the wall....

Creepy and Lee apparently shared more than a love of skating and making printed t-shirts. A young woman in her twenties came forward in May 2021, claiming that she had slept with Creepy multiple times and had also exchanged sexual messages with Lee. I have searched for ages but cannot find the messages between the woman and Lee, which actually have Lee's face featured in them. But we all saw them at the time. Lee's wife was about to give birth when the messages were leaked.

20210502_135644.jpg
20210502_135639.jpg
20210502_135634.jpg
20210502_135610.jpg

These ones with the terrible spelling? 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Please someone who isn’t blocked ask the creepy one if he still has his white Sinnaz hoodie 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think we can safely say from Isabelle's Instagram stories, she's her mothers daughter! Nearly 17, more like 7 disgusting behaviour. I swear this family enjoy winding the "haters" up. I totally agree belching is a natural occuring bodily function. However to film yourself and put it all over social media isn't normal for an 17 yr old.

As for the whole swimming with no life jackets/swimming aids. This is the same family who refused to buy a suitable car seat for their baby in a cast, had to wait till they could blag some unwitting company into gifting them not 1, but 2. Obviously no-one was stupid enough to gift them any so the kids can suffer, if they get into difficulty so be it, after all, what is it Sarah Ingham says, They're her children, unfortunately for idiots like this it will take a serious accident, even then it won't be there fault it will be tattles/haters. That Braincell must be getting awfully lonely in her empty head, just imagine if she had two? She'd be dangerous!!

I feel sorry for Isla, Jace (even tho he grates, sorry,I know he's a child) and Mila they no, no better. Esme, is at a borderline for me she is at an age where she should know better, could check facts out herself, Isabelle should know, you don't go out in open water without life vests, she's basically an adult, she could advocate for her younger siblings, but instead carries on the idiocies she sees. Monkey do, as monkey sees.
I totally agree with all you say. This family has now gone above and beyond stupidity level and now something needs to be done before there is a tragedy. It is so sad for those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How mortified would you be if you had a (mega duck up) parent fail and it published in the sun newspaper (Scotland) … these just go out and do it again, and again …. They are either thick as tit or just don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t get it.

Reactions: 24
How mortified would you be if you had a (mega duck up) parent fail and it published in the sun newspaper (Scotland) … these just go out and do it again, and again …. They are either thick as tit or just don’t care 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t get it.
They are both thick as tit and don’t care

Reactions: 15
Something thats played on my mind:
When they get flack for one of their many stupid antics (child endangerment), Sarah is fond of stating that trolls should focus on children who are REALLY abused or neglected.
She seems to think that abuse only happens in families of lower income or social status.
She has a warped idea of what constitutes abuse. Children can have a beautiful home, all the toys and possessions they want, multiple holidays a year and still be the subject of abuse.

Both Sarah and Chris Ingham are so devoid of accountability and so irresponsible that I doubt their brains ever fully developed past the age of 19. They both seem 'stuck' at a certain mental age where you're not quite grasping the consequences of your actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It's just so worrying that they are so set on getting attention from their so called haters that they will knowingly put their children in dangerous situations just to show that they can and because they know people will comment on it. They say that it's the people on Tattle who are obsessed and need to get a life, but they are the ones going out of their way to risk their children so they have something that will wind people up?!

No matter how much I enjoy sitting in my parents basement talking tit about the Inghams, it has never put my children in any danger.

Reactions: 26
They are both devoid of any compassion,both show narcissistic tendencies ,Creepy shows sociopath tendencies and clearly is a danger around young girls being a paed0

Reactions: 20
If you were to ask a child, if they would jump of a bridge, just because everyone else was doing it, most of them would say no.
If you asked Sarah Ingham if she would let her children jump off a bridge, just because everyone else was doing it, she would say yes.

Her intelligence is on par with the ifam in the comments that tell people to leave them alone because the children are "having fun"
She'll never change her thought process, because she doesn't think she's doing anything wrong. Even if something bad happened, she wouldn't learn. She would think "Esme made a bad decision" or be annoyed that there was no signs telling her not to let her children in without a life jacket. It will never be her fault. She's the person that thinks her 3 year old should be making his own decisions.

That's why they continue to do idiotic things in regards to their childrens' safety and we shouldn't be surprised really 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just looked at crappy shortles website, the Mila doll has been reduced to £403 and the Ingham meet and greet has been set for early 2023. Sorry, but that doll came out last year so that means "fans" are waiting 2 years for a meet and greet?? I thought the meet and greet was set for September??
£403??!!!! I wouldn`t give them £ 14.03 for it!! Disgraceful they are allowed to use their platform to continue to scam young followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.